Aug 11, 2021
And is there a way to make it through as a whoress succubus?
You can "make it through" as any trait. You just need to alter your tactics accordingly to the strengths and perks the trait gives you. As a whorelizor succubus you can either go dark and choose bloodlust and fuck enemies to death or the acolyte path and keep a companion who you heal and soul mend.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
You can "make it through" as any trait. You just need to alter your tactics accordingly to the strengths and perks the trait gives you. As a whorelizor succubus you can either go dark and choose bloodlust and fuck enemies to death or the acolyte path and keep a companion who you heal and soul mend.
how do you initiate sex battle to create damage? Also it feels like raising your stamina is not efficient it only goes up by 2 when upgrading your constitution which is clearly not enough especially if you're doing the sea witch slavery route.

Aug 11, 2021
how do you initiate sex battle to create damage? Also it feels like raising your stamina is not efficient it only goes up by 2 when upgrading your constitution which is clearly not enough especially if you're doing the sea witch slavery route.
You need the juicing skill and set the skill to a button/key and cast/hold it while at the same time press a direction. The direction will determine what you do. Suck/anal/vaginal/. Just read the description of the skill and you'll know.

You'll need lots of CON to be able to juice enemies to death, so I'd put most of it into CON. I have no knowledge about succubus in depth TBH since I haven't made a run as one. I have a vague memory about also ATK being good for succubus. Maybe it was a change log entry I saw.

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
sexy set "weak" warrior lona is actually OP, with the recent addition of def to sexy set, making it the only equipment to give both def and enough weak stats to make tough lona reach 50+ weak with some piercing addons as other clothing set covers the piercing negating the weak buff it gives. it makes most enemies meek and at high level with combat build you can just 2 shot enemies before they fight back.

if you want you can equip something for the top for more def (+3) but you have to get additional piercing for weak stats.
(y) completely forgot about shift+Z

that's a stronk setup, I've just been addicted to fire staff + water book lately, but might try stacking weak

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
What about a sneak/thief build, I've been going with that for a main build with slut as support. However very rarely is it feasible as most of the time you pretty much have to face enemies directly.

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
sorry for the stupid question. but what does the achievements file look like and what does it look like
Obtained achievements are "stored" in GameLona.ini file. There is an [ACH] section and below that you can see "Achievement_name"=1 (DoneTutorial=1 for example) for every achievement you have obtained. Achievements that require you to do something multiple times (such as have 20000 TP of items stored in the bank or save 10 kidnapped women) may have numbers larger than 1. You can copy this file between versions to keep your achievements and game settings.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
What about a sneak/thief build
Lantern's damage increases as it inflicts injuries. Allies are OP. Bombs are large damage but weigh a lot. Molotovs are newish, idk if they are good but you could try them.

Anyone have ideas on getting XP in few days with little work? The Woodsons might be the best. Elise's mods are a huge help, except for the taste and lactation mods which exsanguinate Lona. The slave brand does nothing good except a piercing discount and adjusting sexy/weakness.

Oh btw a bug, I almost forgot, I get an error message when I drop a chained collar 0.7.0.3.

Last edited:

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
What about a sneak/thief build, I've been going with that for a main build with slut as support. However very rarely is it feasible as most of the time you pretty much have to face enemies directly.
Long bow, knife and SCU and you'll be fine
you can also go with other weapons and you'll be fine, SCU is your best friend

Dontt_Mindd_Mee

Jun 28, 2022
During the Missing convoy quest I get to where the survivors should be, but noone is there. Do I have to do something to trigger the survivors being there?

Aug 11, 2021
During the Missing convoy quest I get to where the survivors should be, but noone is there. Do I have to do something to trigger the survivors being there?
You have to go down to the left/south west. If there are no survivors there or an exclaimation mark something is wrong. Perhaps you waited too long saving/spotting them after entering the map and they all died? I find that hard to believe though as those particular women seem to stand being raped for a lot longer than normal women in other maps/caves.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
You have to go down to the left/south west. If there are no survivors there or an exclaimation mark something is wrong. Perhaps you waited too long saving/spotting them after entering the map and they all died? I find that hard to believe though as those particular women seem to stand being raped for a lot longer than normal women in other maps/caves.
it happen to me one time, when i arrive they all have died but i still got the dialoges from lona saying they are alive

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
it happen to me one time, when i arrive they all have died but i still got the dialoges from lona saying they are alive
It is possible that if Lona was seen by the patrolling Orkins, the extra orkins will kill them first. It happened to my first play through when those orkins reached the women while I was still scouting around to learn the map.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Trying to play a slave lona and have some troubles with that. First of all - apparently a can't access a golden bar to talk with Milo(and a done in before in previous versions), Adam guy from doom fort now attacks me, I can't complete quest with abominations attacking outpost near Doom fort and Elise didn't want to swim to fish istle with slave lona. Can I do something with that or I should just remove mark?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes