elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks
Did they make the Indiana Jones dude a lot weaker or is bringing him to the cemetery / mine clearing quests still viable? The guy ran out of stamina fighting zombies so I'm not sure how his chances look in the mine.

I'm trying abomination Lona, it's fun but the sickly curse can be a pain to manage, thankfully in the city sewer rats work to cure you and in the wilderness you can catch a stray rabbit or goblin fairly easy. Feels pretty underpowered compared to the fishman lona transformation though, but that one's a lot harder to achieve.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Did they make the Indiana Jones dude a lot weaker or is bringing him to the cemetery / mine clearing quests still viable? The guy ran out of stamina fighting zombies so I'm not sure how his chances look in the mine.
He do his work very well and if he run out of stamina... who cares? he still can be a sponge dmg while you kill the enemy... he died? who cares? he respawn and is cheap to recruit again

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
i think he sometimes loses against elite undead if he has a bad engagement against them. you see it more often post-necromancer quest and/or on higher world difficulties

Aug 11, 2021
Ultra sad lona mode. Sex is outright repulsive to her, whereas timid lona just shrugs and accepts it and nympho lona is ready for cock.
Easily rectified by choosing prostitute trait. Sexual encounters and masturbating are totally fine. The tough trait makes the heart/horny meter greater than the others though so reaching orgasm takes longer/more STA.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game now has experimental 21:9 support:
eccma417 said:
things u should know

-*fixed, TRY to make 21:9 work in fullscreen
if u want play lona in 21:9 fullscreen without fucked up screen scale

TRY. no promise
throw to \Data

Reactions: Courier_Young

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is there something that decides whether or not hobgoblins will block the exit to the missing caravan quest if you're discovered? Usually if I'm seen the exits get blocked so I play pure stealth but today I got seen by the orcs holding the last 3 hostages and the alarm only triggered some extra enemies patrolling but nothing blocking the exit.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there something that decides whether or not hobgoblins will block the exit to the missing caravan quest if you're discovered? Usually if I'm seen the exits get blocked so I play pure stealth but today I got seen by the orcs holding the last 3 hostages and the alarm only triggered some extra enemies patrolling but nothing blocking the exit.
Don't know but I load up on stamina potions and chuck rocks at them. It's hilarious watching the ensuing chaos when one of them runs out of STA.

Reactions: Courier_Young

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
You know what we need in the wiki/guide/whatever? Attack Hitbox information. All this time I was getting my ass whipped because I didn't understand how whip hitboxes worked, same with the Abom Tentacles

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Likewise I got spotted in the missing caravan rape pit and the exits weren't blocked. I had already assasinated the archers and patrols however.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes