retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Is he ever going to add new races? With all the cannibalism, animal sprites/animations, a beastman race would be interesting.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Is he ever going to add new races? With all the cannibalism, animal sprites/animations, a beastman race would be interesting.
the guy who die fucking the sea witch says there are beast people in a land far away, also there is one elf in north fort.
i think they just are not originally of the island

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Sx4

Jun 16, 2022
The quest from cecily is not finished yet? The last thing cecily says it's on the training site inside the inn that it's still on wip, i'm on 0.7.0.3

slashere

Aug 6, 2020
does big mama has a new quest? Cause i have finished all the quest related to cocona but i get the ! when a quest can be done .

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Can you show me a comparison image between 21:9 and normal ? Can we see far more in the map with it ?
Image just gets stretched making the resolution kind of useless, but someone's making a mod so that you can see more of the map.

(I don't have such a monitor myself)

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
so . i have the breasdt mod a wich states it increases milk volume over time and i have the lil boob icon at the lower right but whenever i feed my baby it saiys there aint enough milk ?!

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
WHen the game says Heavy Punch Attacks Become Uninterruptible, what do they mean by this? Any offhand "S" attack? Only 2-Handed weapon attacks? What's included as Heavy Punch?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes