Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
gonna wait for a hotfix then i guess
Doing some deep dive bugtesting that "until" loop doesn't seem to work in the way you'd think it would. Like Eccma isn't wrong in how he THOUGHT it would work, but it definitely doesn't work that way. You would think "until we run out of babies or milk is below 150" would cause the loop to HALT once milk got below 150, but it doesn't. Even with TWENTY BABIES and manually lactation level of 10 they will desperately suck every last drop of milk they can get from her barren breasts and will not run away.

My best guess here would be the "until" is just a modified while loop checking if it's TRUE instead of the programming norm of invalid; null; or FALSE, but since one of the variables is "no more babies" then it will always execute exactly the number of times we have babies regardless. So basically to fix this statement you remove the nested lactation_level check so children can actually run away from their barren mother:

until babies.empty? || $game_player.actor.lactation_level < 150
currentFeeding=babies.shift
currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] ? tarRace = currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] : tarRace = "Human"
$game_player.actor.stat["EventMouthRace"] = tarRace
overEVloadRB("Data/HCGframes/OverEvent_MilkFeeding.rb",parallel)
end

Goes to:
until babies.empty?
if $game_player.actor.lactation_level >= 150
currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] ? tarRace = currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] : tarRace = "Human"
end
end

If there is a "break" command in RPGMAKER then he could use that instead of a second conditional for optimization, but they already got weird shit like "until" instead of just "while" so I don't trust it existing.

As for the one triggering the "I never have milk!" While she's busy using her surplus to make cheese...
Well that one is pretty easy to fix assuming I understand what Eccma was trying to do...

We take:
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 1
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 0
until babies.empty?
p currentFeeding
if !currentFeeding.addData["LonaHumChild"]
$game_party.lose_item(currentFeeding,1)
overEVcall_msg("commonH:Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough",parallel) if temp_play_lost_child_dialog ==1
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 0
else
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 1
end
end
if temp_play_humchild_dialog
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/Milk_feed_notEnough",parallel)
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/preg_miscarriage_end1",parallel)
end

and replace the "temp_play_humchild_dialog = 0" to instead be "temp_play_humchild_dialog = 1" and in the else statement we swap it to setting it to 0 instead of setting it to 1.

This means she will say her milk isn't enough if one of her children DOES leave. Leading into a very sad moment of the game telling you the child ran away because you have no milk and then her harsh realization "I don't have enough Q.Q" and finally "I'm a terrible mother".

So in testing I found that there is ALSO 2 bugs in this script, which I assumed RPGMAKER just works that way, but no they were really dumb bugs....

Brownie points if you can spot both of the bugs I fixed... This event now works I BELIEVE as intended... I also condensed the two while loops into one, because that's the first thing my optimization brain spots as bad optimization.

until babies.empty?
if $game_player.actor.lactation_level >= 150
else
$game_party.lose_item(currentFeeding,1)
if temp_play_lost_child_dialog == 1
overEVcall_msg("commonH:Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough",parallel)
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 0
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 1
end
end
end
check_over_event
#p babies
#temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 1
#temp_play_humchild_dialog = 1
#until babies.empty?
# currentFeeding=babies.shift
# p currentFeeding
# if !currentFeeding.addData["LonaHumChild"]
# $game_party.lose_item(currentFeeding,1)
# overEVcall_msg("commonH:Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough",parallel) if temp_play_lost_child_dialog ==1
# temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 0
# else
# temp_play_humchild_dialog = 0
# end
#end
if temp_play_humchild_dialog == 1
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/Milk_feed_notEnough",parallel)
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/preg_miscarriage_end1",parallel)
end

You can install the bugfix for yourself with the attached file by extracting and overwriting LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables\40_OverEvent_Check.rb

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
Guys, in this game has been added new outfit but is it connected with any new location? It looks like this dancer clothes fit to some desert location insted and something like that is mentioned in the description of one part of this clothes.

How to enter to this area? or is it not done yet?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Since the Discord is only for those who bought the game.

What is the difference between Breas A and Breast B mods?
Breast A increases milk volume over time while Breast B decreases the negative effects to HP and STA.
Exactly what negative effects and negative effects of what, I don't know.

test_subject23, it is indeed. It's mostly a fix pack:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
All of them?
With 9 injuries stamina has only been lowered by 1, HP remains unaffected.
Damn I hadn't even realized that mods were worth getting I thought they were mainly for weak/sexy effects and fetish fuel.
Did you stack every single HP/STA safeguard effect? How much does each mod help?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes