HEnthusiastxxx

Aug 22, 2018
Excuse me, how do I take off these clothes? I got them in a chest and tried them on but it won't let me use weapons, and it won't let me take them off

View attachment 1958519
LMFAO!!!!! i remember seeing these in the castle. i read the description and avoided them completely. apparently once you wear them you cant take them off and you become a s3x slave. THEY ARE PERMANENT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
People, please throw off working mods for versions from 6.0.0 to 7.0.3? how many mods have I not searched for on the topic and have not found, only some dispute on this topic in 2021.

Mar 29, 2021
I've already explained to you why I would really rather you wait at least five days before posting links to the latest version.
I won't waste my breath this time. Instead, I'll just repost his message (passed to me through a middleman) verbatim.
Follow the link before you say anything.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Isn't it a pain in the ass to be resting every 20 seconds
Isn't it a pain to constantly have to micro manage all the breadcrumbs in your inventory and still end up not having enough space and not being able to pick up anything

You only lose 1 stamina per second and only when action state-> none

The stamina penalty is harshest on overmap and the problem is how long it takes to rest back to full sta. I see no reason why it has to take 10 times to rest to recover from the brink of collapsing so I fixed that with a mod that makes rest consume up to as much food as is needed or is available.

touhou-youmu-konpaku.gif

so you play at hell with food not perishing? how do you rest in a fight to make up for the stamina loss without gettings ko'ed
Yes I play on hard for reasons previously ranted about here. Stamina loss from being overweight is negligible compared to getting hit in combat.

Damn I hadn't even realized that mods were worth getting I thought they were mainly for weak/sexy effects and fetish fuel.
Did you stack every single HP/STA safeguard effect? How much does each mod help?
I got all except the taste one. I get g-spot removal to prevent orgasm. The penalty for high arousal is .15 stamina and mood lost per second, a small price compared to how much you lose from injuries. Sorry I don't know how much each individual mod helps and I'm not too interested either because it wouldn't affect any choice.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2022
Isn't it a pain to constantly have to micro manage all the breadcrumbs in your inventory and still end up not having enough space and not being able to pick up anything

You only lose 1 stamina per second and only when action state-> none

The stamina penalty is harshest on overmap and the problem is how long it takes to rest back to full sta. I see no reason why it has to take 10 times to rest to recover from the brink of collapsing so I fixed that with a mod that makes rest consume up to as much food as is needed or is available.

View attachment 1959020

Yes I play on hard for reasons previously ranted about here. Stamina loss from being overweight is negligible compared to getting hit in combat.

I got all except the taste one. I get g-spot removal to prevent orgasm. The penalty for high arousal is .15 stamina and mood lost per second, a small price compared to how much you lose from injuries. Sorry I don't know how much each individual mod helps and I'm not too interested either because it wouldn't affect any choice.
posted this only reading the part with my reply so what i said is invalid. can you give us a link to your mod Tektaara?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes