DimonDaDon

Mar 10, 2020
i always read the changelog , i just meant is there any difference in content between the free game from f95zone or the payed one from eccma on itch , if so i would buy the original

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i am talking about getting attacked by people in noer city, i did not know there was a debuff related to crime though
I think a Fake ID can help you. Run a search for Fake ID on this thread. Last I heard it resets your morality to 50, the base level.
It could be expensive, though. Never needed one myself so I don't know.
-------------------------------------
Running a "good girl" Lona and doing all of Cocona's quests is a bit of a pain. 80 Morality, rescue a girl from a rape cult, deliberately avoid killing anybody and... Morality back down to 50 due to mandatory Fake ID. That's the one problem I have with that series of quests.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Morality used to be worth money, now there's nothing worth stealing anymore. There's nothing to get from killing npcs besides maani and happy merchant so the whole point of morality is completely erased from the game. It's as if it was by accident that the game used to be fun.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
Morality used to be worth money, now there's nothing worth stealing anymore. There's nothing to get from killing npcs besides maani and happy merchant so the whole point of morality is completely erased from the game. It's as if it was by accident that the game used to be fun.
there's one NPC that drops both gold coin and saber for ez cash.

Reactions: Tektaara
Mar 29, 2021
Good luck with that.
Back when I was doing Day 1 reposts, eccma417 (through a middleman) got in touch with me, telling me to stop doing that and wait at least five days. Then proceeded to call me a terrible person in his own inimitable way.
So no. Wait like a good pirate.
I've made the same request of others that might want to upload.
What are the changes in 0.7.1.4?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
lmao what? I still rob random people in the towns just because I feel like it sometimes. You don't have to actually kill these people to rob them.... You can run up behind them and hit them in the back of the head and just jack their shit and leave, getting no actual morality hit for doing so. I've had points where I literally have 6 people stunned from back hits and stole all their stuff giving me 5 copper coins and a dry meal, which was still worth the time. Conversely you can become an absolute monster slaughtering everyone and profit just as much, especially when there is guard patrols and you have stealth. I've made bank killing an entire guard patrol by just sitting in a corner and shooting them with arrows until they're all dead. It gets even better that after brutally slaughtering hundreds of people you can just get a fake ID and give no fucks about it.

HEnthusiastxxx

Aug 22, 2018
Firstly, here the new version is posted 5 days after the release (agreement with the developer). Secondly, this version has a lot of bugs and the current version is 0.7.1.4. In short, install at your own risk.
im just gonna buy the game at this point just to relieve myself from the guilt of pirating it and support the dev. this game surpasses alot of AAA games in terms of content and gameplay and i've been having too much fun with it. i'll start playing agian once i've made sure i paid the dev XD.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Firstly, here the new version is posted 5 days after the release (agreement with the developer). Secondly, this version has a lot of bugs and the current version is 0.7.1.4. In short, install at your own risk.
If someone shares the game it will be updated regardless of what "Agreement" the dev has.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes