epol

Dec 3, 2016
Well, I found it, but the dancer is just a costume.
The boy from Yun Village can be found at the east gate of Nuoer Town, and the Yun Village on the big map can be unlocked through dialogue.
Then hand over the items in one of the houses to the trade boss in Noel Town, and you can buy dancer clothing.
What triggering conditions does the skill 'AbominationTotemWorm' require?
Im unable to find boy at the east gate, is there any conditions required to find the boy at the east gate?

huengu21

Jun 5, 2020
so im sitting here waiting for the new update to rollout and i had this one thought on my mind:
imagine if you will , eccma sat in his room 24/7 working on his game and during his coding session.He put on his amazon rgb razer kraken kitty usb headset and his fav pink pantyhouse stocking while using the broken english of his, owning ccp propaganist on the internet. and im sitting here at 3 in the morning with like 4 hour of sleep last night thinking "damn , dat shit kinda cool tho "
anyways , when will thethread update to the latest version
View attachment 1965507

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
so im sitting here waiting for the new update to rollout and i had this one thought on my mind:
imagine if you will , eccma sat in his room 24/7 working on his game and during his coding session.He put on his amazon rgb razer kraken kitty usb headset and his fav pink pantyhouse stocking while using the broken english of his, owning ccp propaganist on the internet. and im sitting here at 3 in the morning with like 4 hour of sleep last night thinking "damn , dat shit kinda cool tho "
anyways , when will thethread update to the latest version
View attachment 1965507
Femboy devs are based in my book, but given the nature of the game, I think there's quite a few things wrong with his head.

Maybe this is his magnum opus, idk

Reactions: FlinkRixxx

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
Man, Free Taiwan! They chocking their economy with missiles around their sea so supplies don't go there
I really like the game i hope this game get's completed anytime in future

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
No it isn't. I logged into Discord earlier and it's still there. Full of his usual vitriol.
well damn I can't find invite link and I believe there isn't any because I looked up in threads and the owner said they will not open the server because of the commies or something 100+ days ago.

kyunke

Jul 26, 2020
I have always had the question, what is the supposed bestiality, I already played this game some time before but I did not advance much anyway, but I wanted to know if bestiality refers to the gore scenes or does it really have that content

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I have always had the question, what is the supposed bestiality, I already played this game some time before but I did not advance much anyway, but I wanted to know if bestiality refers to the gore scenes or does it really have that content
How do you not know definition/meaning of bestiality?
More so if you are native English language speaker.

There is such content such as sex with horse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kyunke

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
you can fuck a horse, a pig, a wild boar, a wild wolf and i think a crow too... 100% sure about the crow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid and kyunke

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Im unable to find boy at the east gate, is there any conditions required to find the boy at the east gate?
I couldn't find the boy either at the relay or gate, playing a relatively new save.

But hour later found Cloud Village just chillin at x=48, y=73. So I guess it's already unlocked?

edit: whoops, can't find him either. in TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt it seems like there should be an event that pops up here

Last edited:

kyunke

Jul 26, 2020
How do you not know definition/meaning of bestiality?
More so if you are native English language speaker.

There is such content such as sex with horse.
I do not speak native English, I recently started to learn the language, I still have a hard time understanding many terms

Frontak

May 23, 2022
You can, so far, play as a Moot (half-human, half-goblin) and I have reasons to suspect that playing as a Deep-One (half-human, half-fishkind) will also be added later.

Here's a post I made with a screenshot of Moot Lona and the save file, you should be able to play it even though it is outdated.
Tell me how did you get Moot Lona? Is this some kind of quest? I also saw in the commands there is Sea Witches Gift. And I don’t understand either, is there a quest for him?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes