epol

Dec 3, 2016
I couldn't find the boy either at the relay or gate, playing a relatively new save.

But hour later found Cloud Village just chillin at x=48, y=73. So I guess it's already unlocked?

edit: whoops, can't find him either. in TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt it seems like there should be an event that pops up here
Indeed I saw the same thing, was able to find the clothes in the right lower house inside cloud village.
To get had to bring it back to happy merchant.

huengu21

Jun 5, 2020
Femboy devs are based in my book, but given the nature of the game, I think there's quite a few things wrong with his head.

Maybe this is his magnum opus, idk
its actually normal for the dude to have his own fan fic and political views
like whats gona happend ,does his game gona end worlds hunger by any chance ? absolutely fucking not
does his words gona fucks over the chinese gov and create job oppotunities with higher paids for the chinese swetshop workers? not gona happend
idk why people are doing the cope, seethe and mald thing when somebody on the internet that they clearly dont know about ,goes a little ding dong about political views and their arms just rip right off their torso and sending death threats like their lives dependant on it lol

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
like whats gona happend ,does his game gona end worlds hunger by any chance ? absolutely fucking not
does his words gona fucks over the chinese gov and create job oppotunities with higher paids for the chinese swetshop workers? not gona happend
idk why people are doing the cope, seethe and mald thing when somebody on the internet that they clearly dont know about ,goes a little ding dong about political views and their arms just rip right off their torso and sending death threats like their lives dependant on it lol
No politics past this screen, people are outraging over almost nothing.
1659700904600.png

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to find the kid for the dancer outfit quest ? i found the cloud village and the the village chief give a quest to kill a kid named Giorn, he just said that the kid is in Noer and when i get back to noer there aren't any green exclamation mark on the map that told me where to go to

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I wasn't referring to his political views, but rather, to the actual content of the game. Yeah, the Mainland Chinese shouldn't mald so much over it, but its whatever really.

Mar 29, 2021
He set himself up that by not having layers like body, clothes, hair, etc...
Well, of course, hairstyles are separate objects, but whatever one may say, hairstyles need to be adjusted to the body, or rather, to poses, etc. It is impossible to automate this, which means that you need to spend a lot of time and effort on it.

cireng123098

Aug 11, 2021
to be honest i really like this game i already play this game because the combat and im really sorry for developer because i can't buy your game but sometimes im gonna buy this game

Reactions: MirrorHead

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Man, I know people are not supposed to even mention politics and stuff, but with threat of war looming over Taiwan, I really hope nothing happen to Eccma.

Reactions: Sillnill
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes