hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
New to the game, question regarding content: is there some kind of romance story and/or positive sex encounters or just prostitution/slavery/rape? I'm at the very beginning of the game and so far it seems the world is mostly trying to crush the poor MC...

HEnthusiastxxx

Aug 22, 2018
so, i just lose all my money if i leave the tavern for some reason...
you lose trade points (TP). when you sell items or coins, they turn into trade points that you have to spend in the area before leaving it. if you leave the area your trade points will disappear, so becareful when trading in your items or coins. only trade them when you really need to buy something.

Reactions: voltairepop

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
so, i just lose all my money if i leave the tavern for some reason...
You’re not losing money. When you selling your coins (or every other item) you get certain amount of barter points which exists only when you present in the location and when you leave they vanish.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
just found the game
interested from the virginity system
looks like about surviving too
good
but since its still WIP
i assume theres no Vanilla / virgin / pure ending yet ?

if this is anything like karyn prison (in terms of update/content)
that means this update just extra H scenes until the final build is out ?

edit : lol the uploaded game have come achievements already unlocked
wtf

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
just found the game
interested from the virginity system
looks like about surviving too
good
but since its still WIP
i assume theres no Vanilla / virgin / pure ending yet ?

if this is anything like karyn prison (in terms of update/content)
that means this update just extra H scenes until the final build is out ?

edit : lol the uploaded game have come achievements already unlocked
wtf
You can beat the game as a virgin.

New to the game, question regarding content: is there some kind of romance story and/or positive sex encounters or just prostitution/slavery/rape? I'm at the very beginning of the game and so far it seems the world is mostly trying to crush the poor MC...
I don't think there's a romantic partner in this game... yet?
Dev said he wanted to add more things to the game, though.
There is also no Romance tag, so it wouldn't be falsely advertised.

The world is collapsing.
The most romantic part of this game is being a savior.
And protecting Lona's smile.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
750 page, 2 years, but the questions are the same. First try "search" and then ask questions if there was no answer.

I found a bug when modifying the chest, the game crashes. So the old save with this modification will crash after loading.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1964583 View attachment 1964584
Guys how to remove this mod? Elise doesn't help.
Wait. I'm confused. Which mod are you trying to remove?
Are you sure you have the required amount of TP on hand? Alternatively, you can sell coins (and other things) to Elise.
His Mod removal system works just fine for me. (0.7.0.3)
Lactation isn't listed as Lactation. It's listed as (Breast A).

Removing a Mod requires you have 8000 TP (the temporary currency that disappears into the Ether once you leave an area).

Vottan when modifying the chest, the game crashes
Fixed in 0.7.1.3, released on the 2nd of August.

As 0.7.1.4 was released uploaded to his server on the same day, I'll be uploading that build to here instead in three days' time. Versions between 0.7.0.3 and 0.7.1.4 are not available on his server any more. I wonder why... /s

But here's the Changelog for 0.7.1.3 anyway. Still trying to find one for 0.7.1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vottan

Frontak

May 23, 2022
I need to remove the lactation mod, it remained after pregnancy. And yes, obviously I know how to use money. I just can’t find the right lactation removal mod in Elise’s store. Earlier in the screenshot, I just underlined the mods for removing various modifications. But none of them remove lactation. I think now I have clearly enough described the problem?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
there's one NPC that drops both gold coin and saber for ez cash.
Nice one, I thought I had looked up all the drops
1659613700900.png

lmao what? I still rob random people in the towns just because I feel like it sometimes. You don't have to actually kill these people to rob them.... You can run up behind them and hit them in the back of the head and just jack their shit and leave, getting no actual morality hit for doing so. I've had points where I literally have 6 people stunned from back hits and stole all their stuff giving me 5 copper coins and a dry meal, which was still worth the time. Conversely you can become an absolute monster slaughtering everyone and profit just as much, especially when there is guard patrols and you have stealth. I've made bank killing an entire guard patrol by just sitting in a corner and shooting them with arrows until they're all dead. It gets even better that after brutally slaughtering hundreds of people you can just get a fake ID and give no fucks about it.
Sorry I don't bother with copper coins D:

1659613807500.png

PPwaez

Jun 6, 2020
Does any one know where you can get the dancer cloth quest?
Well, I found it, but the dancer is just a costume.
The boy from Yun Village can be found at the east gate of Nuoer Town, and the Yun Village on the big map can be unlocked through dialogue.
Then hand over the items in one of the houses to the trade boss in Noel Town, and you can buy dancer clothing.
What triggering conditions does the skill 'AbominationTotemWorm' require?

Reactions: epol
Mar 29, 2021
LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.1.5

-*fixed, more camera stucked issue.

-*fixed, finish RecQuestAriseVillageFish quest first will make RecQuestAriseVillageApe stuck.

-*added, specific font for specific lang supported.(check Font/_HowToAddFontToYourLang.txt)(test)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes