SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Why does war paint make you lose all your morality? I had 50 and went down to 10 after -180 wtf kind of thinking is that. Its fucking face paint and I instantly lose all morality. The morality system is more pain than it's worth, there's not even a guide for it

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
Bruh I accidentally left the LonaRPG discord and there's no way I would be able to rejoin again because it's closed. Sadge

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone please upload 0.7.1.4

View attachment 1961334
Good luck with that.
Back when I was doing Day 1 reposts, eccma417 (through a middleman) got in touch with me, telling me to stop doing that and wait at least five days. Then proceeded to call me a terrible person in his own inimitable way.
So no. Wait like a good pirate.
I've made the same request of others that might want to upload.

Last edited:

DimonDaDon

Mar 10, 2020
So a dump question do i miss some content if i play the game downloaded from this site , if so i would pay the 30 bucks instantly. is there a difference between the 6.1 something and the version here 7.0.3

Mar 29, 2021
So a dump question do i miss some content if i play the game downloaded from this site , if so i would pay the 30 bucks instantly. is there a difference between the 6.1 something and the version here 7.0.3
Reed change log and no, content on this site full the only limitation is the delay in the release of new versions here. If you like the game then buy it once you can. I would love to buy it, but since I'm from Russia, I don't have the opportunity because the visa and mastercard payment systems are disabled.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes