Mar 29, 2021
Yeah, map reset is not working for me, i get this:
View attachment 1968768 View attachment 1968772
It's funny, I had no problems in this version, I didn't even reset the card. But in any case, I warned about a lot of problems with this version. You have several options:
1) Download the cheat mod, give birth to a child and die, thereby reborn and update the save to a new version.
2) Start the game again.
3) Try to reinstall the game.
4) Wait for the next version.

Mar 29, 2021
LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.1.6

-*fixed, some text crash in SMCloudVillage quest line.(eng only)

-*fixed, remove Mmail icon on HUD, replace with wound icon.(test)

-*fixed, cuff and collar wounds never works.

Angel.cx

Mar 20, 2022
I'm a bit confused by the rebirth system, from what I've seen in this thread you can be reborn as different races like a Moot, but you need to have birthed children to unlock the different races. I'm probably wrong, but to become a Moot you need to give birth to Orkinds right? I've done that 5 times but there's no option to be reborn as a Moot. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Mar 29, 2021
No, I don't get the point. Speak fucking English.
Windows 7 was still popular (not window but Windows) during this game's development. It even outlived its ill-conceived successor.
Windows 7 is STILL popular today mainly because most people that use it are well-versed in it's maintenance.
I was still using it when the whole GWX fiasco was going on (heck, I even blocked it downloading on my system, my parents' system and my sister's).
Windows 7 is probably the best OS they've made to date. Windows 10 is fine, you just need to know how to make it do what you want.
And you can make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7 while still disabling every shred of Spyware.
So it's perfectly possible that they're not using Windows 7.
The best system is MS-DOS! I still use it and no problems with surveillance, because she doesn't support anything!
1659810051712.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gervid
Jan 17, 2021
I'm a bit confused by the rebirth system, from what I've seen in this thread you can be reborn as different races like a Moot, but you need to have birthed children to unlock the different races. I'm probably wrong, but to become a Moot you need to give birth to Orkinds right? I've done that 5 times but there's no option to be reborn as a Moot. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
To be reborn as a Moot you have to have given birth to a Moot. Personally I'm a dirty cheater, so I use the cheat mod to get myself pregnant with a Moot. If that's not your style

Reactions: Angel.cx

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
every body want kill me in port of noer what should i do?
1: Figure out some way of raising Morality
2: Don't steal from or or kill peasants
3: Don't break into houses
4: Leave the port and never return
5: Leave the port and try to acquire a Fake ID - that should reset your Morality to 50.

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
I get this beautiful message when attempting to get the Breast A Modification, Specifically right when the dialogue with Elise. Anyone have any clue what is causing it ?

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
On a side note, does anyone know where the Traits are located in the files or for that matter the trait number of the "Acolyte" and "The Low Priestess" traits are ?

Reactions: Avgestia
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes