Amend

Aug 22, 2018
The word discord does not occur once on this page. I clicked through some of the other pages linked there and couldn't find it either.
Like Zhong Xina says in the way of showing a picture, you can get the invite to the discord server from the RoomLinks.ZIP.
Which you can find here. But you have to pay for the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeri Rerum

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I get this beautiful message when attempting to get the Breast A Modification, Specifically right when the dialogue with Elise. Anyone have any clue what is causing it ?
Fixed in 0.7.1.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last one should fix everyone's milky boobs crashing the game.
0.7.1.3 is no longer available. In three days, 0.7.1.5 will be here instead.
And two-three days afterwards, 0.7.1.6.

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969
Mar 29, 2021
Fixed in 0.7.1.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last one should fix everyone's milky boobs crashing the game.
0.7.1.3 is no longer available. In two days, 0.7.1.5 will be here instead.
And two-three days afterwards, 0.7.1.6.
I contacted Jesus and he found version 0.7.1.4 on his cloud storage - :cool:

Reactions: Ricordi

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry I don't bother with copper coins D:
Yeah we all get to that point where we have infinite wealth, but the point I'm saying here is that robbing people is hilariously easy and profitable. It's pretty much instinct that if I see a person who is alone I'm bashing them in the back of the head and robbing them just because. If it's a human you get money/weapons/potions/etc that makes the 10-15 seconds of effort still worth it.

If you want to be a serial killer that's also still worth it. Just pick up cannibalism and wholesale slaughter dozens of humans to pick up the flesh/brains and sell the smoked meat for a couple thousand just by killing innocent people. If you're quick about it you can make a few grand every 10 minutes from meat alone.

Really the only unprofitable things I've found are sex(although a semen eating cannibal Lona can somewhat make it work with still too much effort), actual jobs(ie waitress/dancer), or gathering in forests/mountains. Gathering in pine forests is actually profitable but doing it super fast will raise the world difficulty pretty fast as proper farming there is dashing in, grabbing the tung flowers/nuts and leaving(also ideal with wisdom/survival build).

Someone using your mod to just instantly rest all their stamina back can speedrun the game in about 1 hour(Any%, for 100% it might be about 3-4 hours).

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
>Really the only unprofitable things I've found are sex
Sad really
It's easy enough to mod sex to actually be worth it. Probably the only thing that lore-wise makes sense is to make the guys nut really fast though. Sex has 4 problems: The minigame requires attention to detail anytime the men choose full course, Lona's stamina drops really fast, men pay you in a combination of goods and trade points requiring A LOT of micro and there is no convenient HUD showing which men have already nutted.
There is even more problems, but they're fixable. Orgasm prevention with the gland removal and pregnancy prevention with sterilization. You know if you didn't mind blowing 20,000 just to START making money.

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Noticed this from the changelog: "added, equip DancerSet, temporary selling by happy mechanic."

What is the "temporary selling" referring to?

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
For some reason my screen scale was stuck at either 360 or 480. The thing that fixed this for me was unchecking 'launch in full screen', and then I could finally set the screen scale to my monitor's resolution. This is different from the in-game option that has a similar name, see the screenshot attached.

Fix screen scale.png

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Indeed I saw the same thing, was able to find the clothes in the right lower house inside cloud village.
To get had to bring it back to happy merchant.
0714 seems to fix the whole Cloud Village quest. So boy shows up where he's supposed to, and all the options are available when you go back to talk to village chief. Chief's house is fixed and letter is there now, and dancer clothes house is also fixed (previously it had a weird unusable staircase that also blocked external access to the back alley).

Evil villagers respawn after you leave the area too, but chief+brother stay dead. Guess 0710 just wasn't done.

Last edited:

Blanaic

Apr 4, 2020
Everytime I try to run it, the loading screen appears and then, after a while, it shows an error message and shuts down. the error message is this
◆ 2022-08-07T21:53:54
■ Error Type :
Errno::ENOENT

■ Message :
No such file or directory - Graphics/Portrait/npc/Mreg_pastor.png

■ Backtrace :
(eval):218:in `initialize'
(eval):218:in `new'
(eval):218:in `load_part'
(eval):44:in `get_bitmap'
(eval):50:in `update'
(eval):17:in `block in update_parts'
(eval):16:in `each'
(eval):16:in `update_parts'
(eval):28:in `update'
(eval):12:in `update'
(eval):50:in `fromHash'
"FileGetter"(210):in `block in load_npc_portraits_dir'
"FileGetter"(205):in `each'
"FileGetter"(205):in `load_npc_portraits_dir'
"FileGetter"(174):in `load_npc_portraits'
(eval):131:in `load_normal_database'
(eval):89:in `load_database'
(eval):62:in `load_core_data'
(eval):30:in `init'
(eval):25:in `run'
(eval):416:in `run'
(eval):2253:in `run'
(eval):10:in `block in load_script'
:1:in `block in rgss_main'
:1:in `loop'
:1:in `rgss_main'
(eval):8:in `load_script'
"ScriptImport"(67):in `eval'
"ScriptImport"(67):in `load_script'
"FileGetter"(38):in `block in load_from_list'
"FileGetter"(35):in `each'
"FileGetter"(35):in `load_from_list'
"FileGetter"(79):in `load_starter'
"loadStarter"(5):in `<main>'
ruby:in `eval'

■ Current In-Game Date :

Game Not Started

■ Story Stats :

Game Not Started

I checked the location of Mreg_pastor a couple of times in all of the downloads, and it's in none of them, at least for me. Does anybody know a way to fix this?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Everytime I try to run it, the loading screen appears and then, after a while, it shows an error message and shuts down. the error message is this
◆ 2022-08-07T21:53:54
■ Error Type :
Errno::ENOENT

■ Message :
No such file or directory - Graphics/Portrait/npc/Mreg_pastor.png

■ Backtrace :
(eval):218:in `initialize'
(eval):218:in `new'
(eval):218:in `load_part'
(eval):44:in `get_bitmap'
(eval):50:in `update'
(eval):17:in `block in update_parts'
(eval):16:in `each'
(eval):16:in `update_parts'
(eval):28:in `update'
(eval):12:in `update'
(eval):50:in `fromHash'
"FileGetter"(210):in `block in load_npc_portraits_dir'
"FileGetter"(205):in `each'
"FileGetter"(205):in `load_npc_portraits_dir'
"FileGetter"(174):in `load_npc_portraits'
(eval):131:in `load_normal_database'
(eval):89:in `load_database'
(eval):62:in `load_core_data'
(eval):30:in `init'
(eval):25:in `run'
(eval):416:in `run'
(eval):2253:in `run'
(eval):10:in `block in load_script'
:1:in `block in rgss_main'
:1:in `loop'
:1:in `rgss_main'
(eval):8:in `load_script'
"ScriptImport"(67):in `eval'
"ScriptImport"(67):in `load_script'
"FileGetter"(38):in `block in load_from_list'
"FileGetter"(35):in `each'
"FileGetter"(35):in `load_from_list'
"FileGetter"(79):in `load_starter'
"loadStarter"(5):in `<main>'
ruby:in `eval'

■ Current In-Game Date :

Game Not Started

■ Story Stats :

Game Not Started

I checked the location of Mreg_pastor a couple of times in all of the downloads, and it's in none of them, at least for me. Does anybody know a way to fix this?
I got in touch with him over Discord regarding this.
According to the man himself, Mreg_pastor is not used anywhere in the game.
Delete this file: \Data\Pconfig\Pconfig_npc\Mreg_pastor.json.

You're not using JoiPlay, are you? That loads all files at once so when it comes to this point in the sequence it can't find the file, crashing the game.
Probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blanaic

ShadowSeeker666

May 2, 2019
And that's fair enough. What turns you off the most about it?
honestly the tone of it but then again i never really played many games with this type of semi-dark tone so i might just not be used to this type of game might just be me being biased considering i am not used to it

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes