Mar 29, 2021
LonaRPG 0.7.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're paying the guy, please use his personal file server instead. Preferred connection method is through a VPN.
You can get the address for the file server on Substar or Fanbox.

If you like this game, please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or !
You can buy the game through if that's more your jam.
Nothing from the developer on the new content? And then I already passed this game 3 times, 1 time even to the point where the map was no longer active, and the guild remained only recurring tasks. In short, I'm bored...

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks.
I'm glad there's no need to have the pick up rock skill equipped anymore, frees up one slot. Now if only he'd add a couple more skill slots to customize and/or make some skills like the cleaning/health menu accessible from the pause menu.

Mar 29, 2021
I think he meant this

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.1.6

-*fixed, some text crash in SMCloudVillage quest line.(eng only)

-*fixed, remove Mmail icon on HUD, replace with wound icon.(test)

-*fixed, cuff and collar wounds never works.
the translator simply translated it as nonsense at first, but now for some reason it is normal.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Grey rat and Cecily both can definitely 1v1 bandits, the issue is if you're not careful about placement it's very easy for them to get stun locked from being attacked in multiple direction.

In any case, before directly fighting the bandits, you should try to sneak behind them and use rocks to lure them towards the explosive traps at the exit, which hopefully should outright kill a few and injure others.
I bring a fuckton of health and stamina potions and take the bandits myself. When they swarm Grey Rat is the only dicey part of my plan.

cireng123098

Aug 11, 2021
LonaRPG 0.7.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're paying the guy, please use his personal file server instead. Preferred connection method is through a VPN.
You can get the address for the file server on Substar or Fanbox.

If you like this game, please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or !
You can buy the game through if that's more your jam.
im gonna support this guy but i don't have money. so im gonna work right know for this guy and tekken 7 to 8

Reactions: XDHGX

Bibioossss

Sep 12, 2021
Grey rat and Cecily both can definitely 1v1 bandits, the issue is if you're not careful about placement it's very easy for them to get stun locked from being attacked in multiple direction.

In any case, before directly fighting the bandits, you should try to sneak behind them and use rocks to lure them towards the explosive traps at the exit, which hopefully should outright kill a few and injure others.
I've tried everything and I can't do this stupid part. I've had this game for ages but I can't get past these stupid fucking bandits. Can someone give me a save right past this?

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
I've tried everything and I can't do this stupid part. I've had this game for ages but I can't get past these stupid fucking bandits. Can someone give me a save right past this?
Just make a defensive formation in the door of the small room so that you can 3v1 any bandit you lure inside. Don't go out and fight them fairly.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you battle fuck I do a ton of sex damage 10 per action/ thrust and the attackers finish and then start hitting me again. I have 15 Con and I use the Juicing skill. what am I missing? should I take out my g spot?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
How do you battle fuck I do a ton of sex damage 10 per action/ thrust and the attackers finish and then start hitting me again. I have 15 Con and I use the Juicing skill. what am I missing? should I take out my g spot?
Are you pressing the specific juicing button?

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Try it and see if it makes it better. Also make sure to press the correct key for whatever action is happening (i.e., spam A during vaginal).

xtr20

Jun 22, 2020
Alright I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm stuck at the first quest where you need to collect some White Dragon Weeds. I simply can't collect them, I go up to them press Z and it shows the +1 icon but when I go to my inventory they're not there. I somehow managed to get one out of the 30 or so tries though.

Is this a bug? How do I fix it?

HEnthusiastxxx

Aug 22, 2018
hey dude, i know your struggle. but i finished this quest on my first try. My build is 10 SCU with bloodlust, tough and the quality weapons trait. and i use a bow for this. you can sneak and try to snipe each bandit at once. but the alarm will go off. when that happens make sure to run to grey rat and have him tank hits while you shoot bandits. when thats over go back into sneak mode and continue sniping all the bandits.

Tip: after sniping a bandit once, they will be slowed or crippled. make sure to snipe again immediately to land the killing blow.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes