vite mc pipe

Dec 10, 2021
I have a question, how do you extract a save from the old version to a newer one. (when I extract it I ran into an error while extracting the save from version B.0.6.9.0.5 to 0.7.0.2)

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
I have a question, how do you extract a save from the old version to a newer one. (when I extract it I ran into an error)
There is no extraction going on. You copy or move the "SaveXX.rvdata2" files and "GameLona.ini" to the new installation and that's it. If you made some additional key config you can copy "Game.ini" as well.

Last edited:

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022
There are no dances anywhere. At least I didn't find them, even starting as a prostitute. The clothes are just sexy. Bobo pig is located in one of the bandit camps, you need to surrender to them in a certain part of the map and you will be thrown into a cage to him.
Thank you. I guess around costal fortress, is it in the camp with Davidborn?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 29, 2020
Lona RPG - Unofficial English Patch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently available releases are:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have two more weeks of vacation since I had to come in and help out the department. I will probably go away again week: 30-32 or something like that. I wish you all more happy summer!
how do i install it? i don't do this much

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
A little conv about what I should do with my last trait point since I can't put it in bloodlust and putting it in wisdom will double my self damage.
1657628583300.png

Aug 29, 2020
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
How do i install it?

HeheNgrMan

Jul 12, 2022
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-06
Release Date: 2022-07-03
Developer: EccmA417 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0.2
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - - - MEGA

Extras: Guide -
Cheat Mod - *

Squark thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
I have all files but still this coming!

Aug 11, 2021
A little conv about what I should do with my last trait point since I can't put it in bloodlust and putting it in wisdom will double my self damage.
View attachment 1921507
Wat?
Wait.. Wat?
Also, how do you quick nap +94 STA?

Edit: And when will eccma cap the ridiculous over capacity luggage to max 100 or so over said capacity?
"Look at me, I can carry a castle on my back as long as I have STA left".

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Lightning hits for 5(wis-sur)/4 except for heavy lightning, all damage is truncated with a minimum of 1. Increasing wisdom by 1 with my current stats will double self damage taken, so I would rather not put it in wisdom.
green numbers.png

Wait.. Wat?
It's a bug ^^

Lona, Goddess of War, not only can dodge lightning she can set it on fire too.
Also, how do you quick nap +94 STA?
It's a mod ^^

Rest consumes up to all food instead of 10.
Edit: And when will eccma cap the ridiculous over capacity luggage to max 100 or so over said capacity?
"Look at me, I can carry a castle on my back as long as I have STA left".
I started playing in 0544 so I don't remember the old overweight penalty, but I heard it used to be worse and 417 changed it because people didn't like it. I haven't checked out the pack mule yet, but for now this is how I play.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
There are no dances anywhere. At least I didn't find them, even starting as a prostitute. The clothes are just sexy. Bobo pig is located in one of the bandit camps, you need to surrender to them in a certain part of the map and you will be thrown into a cage to him.
There are 2 dancing jobs, but neither of them require high sexy. Not from gear at least

View attachment doomfort dancing tip.mp4

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I liked the magician Lona. However, in order for this to become acceptable, it was necessary to pump at least 20 science... But in the end I'm happy. My config is a staff of water and a book of fire. Now raids are not a problem for me (except wolves and overgrown monsters).
Mind telling me what game you're confusing LonaRPG with? I'll let you in on a Special Hidden Ougi that works even when surrounded by wolves on all 4 sides.

View attachment fire wall vs undead discord.mp4

Aug 11, 2021
Lightning hits for 5(wis-sur)/4 except for heavy lightning, all damage is truncated with a minimum of 1. Increasing wisdom by 1 with my current stats will double self damage taken, so I would rather not put it in wisdom.
View attachment 1922099
I see, you need to keep your SUR and WIS level. But isn't level 99 the maximum?
It's a bug ^^

Lona, Goddess of War, not only can dodge lightning she can set it on fire too.
Poor lightning trying to escape the flames.. Maybe it's canon? Lightning is actually some spirit afraid of fire spirit?;)
It's a mod ^^

Rest consumes up to all food instead of 10.
Okay, I hoped it was that becasue otherwise I would have missed some major buff mechanic somewhere in my previous run.

I started playing in 0544 so I don't remember the old overweight penalty, but I heard it used to be worse and 417 changed it because people didn't like it. I haven't checked out the pack mule yet, but for now this is how I play.
Yeah, I only hope it will change to something less buggy than today. I also wonder what the previous limit was since this was considered "better".

I think my idea is rather sane. I wrote it some pages back; that STA penalty would increase with more over capacity up to 50 or so over the limit. 51 and over would inhibit SPD to like 1. And you'd be unable to move at all after 70 or 100 over capacity. That way you could "drag" your stuff to the bank or pack mule (how ever that is supposed to work) and that would make more sense I think.

Or some variation of it. Perhaps make it procentual instead. What ever would be better than todays "look at mah castle I'm carriying because mechanics".

Thanks for you in depth explainations BTW. I was curious.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I see, you need to keep your SUR and WIS level. But isn't level 99 the maximum?
With 104 trait points I end up with 1 spare point and I can't put it in bloodlust anymore. I can choose between either exhibitionism to prevent a movement speed loss when Lona is stripped of her chest armor or prostitution so that I can wear the dancer set which can be used as an alternative to bathing when speaking to Milo.

Yeah, I only hope it will change to something less buggy than today. I also wonder what the previous limit was since this was considered "better".

I think my idea is rather sane. I wrote it some pages back; that STA penalty would increase with more over capacity up to 50 or so over the limit. 51 and over would inhibit SPD to like 1. And you'd be unable to move at all after 70 or 100 over capacity. That way you could "drag" your stuff to the bank or pack mule (how ever that is supposed to work) and that would make more sense I think.

Or some variation of it. Perhaps make it procentual instead. What ever would be better than todays "look at mah castle I'm carriying because mechanics".
Well carry schmarry, some people don't like micromanaging breadcrumbs ever time they exit a map and still not have enough space. Here's what I think of your stu~pid castle!

View attachment p1nrxtm6mk100rw Video_480p.mp4

blegh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Konpon
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes