Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.7.0.2
Apparently someone doesn't care/doesn't know about the tentative agreement, reposted for the umpteenth time at the the end of this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-9-0-5-eccma417.49993/post-8466042
0.7.0.2 was released three days ago.
--------------------------------------------
I've fired a request (as a report) to add the agreement to the first post but I don't have any faith in the mods to do anything.

Mar 29, 2021
Apparently someone doesn't care/doesn't know about the tentative agreement, reposted for the umpteenth time at the the end of this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-9-0-5-eccma417.49993/post-8466042
0.7.0.2 was released three days ago.
--------------------------------------------
I've fired a request (as a report) to add the agreement to the first post but I don't have any faith in the mods to do anything.
My English is pretty bad. All I understand is that you didn't like my release. he's early. In addition, you have some kind of agreement with the developer or someone else. Also you complained about my post (not sure, language barrier xD). In any case, next time I will try to keep the interval of 5 days.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My English is pretty bad. All I understand is that you didn't like my release. he's early. In addition, you have some kind of agreement with the developer or someone else. Also you complained about my post (not sure, language barrier xD). In any case, next time I will try to keep the interval of 5 days.
The developer (eccma417) and I eventually came to an agreement.
Most important was to stop doing day 1 reposts.
He also suggested to wait at least five days. I really don't want to step on his toes (see below) any more than I already have.

Step on his toes:
To do something that upsets or offends someone.

I wasn't actually complaining about your post. I just assumed everybody already knew about what's going on with the delay.

Mar 29, 2021
The developer (eccma417) and I eventually came to an agreement.
Most important was to stop doing day 1 reposts.
He also suggested to wait at least five days. I really don't want to step on his toes (see below) any more than I already have.

Step on his toes:
To do something that upsets or offends someone.

I wasn't actually complaining about your post. I just assumed everybody already knew about what's going on with the delay.
Understood. Thank you for the clarification.

Mar 29, 2021
It's just random words. He probably has problems communicating his thoughts.
Maybe so. Unfortunately, my English is bad, and I can only rely on a translator who translates this expression into my language as some kind of nonsense. And I didn't find anything about it on the Internet. I thought it was an untranslatable pun.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
It's just random words. He probably has problems communicating his thoughts.
Could you explain what is meant in your message? I've been racking my brain for hours, but I still haven't figured out what's going on. Is this some kind of wordplay?
Haha, its more of a joke. The joke is originally *Confused Screaming* and is usually used to signal that you are horrified of something but you aren't sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. Kind of like when you meet a very hot girl but when you feel her and you notice a meat stick between her legs. The joke is usually paired with this image but I was feeling lazy.
confused screaming.jpg
Either way, the comment was more of like "I don't trust random people's links" (cause trojan horses) and me being aware of squark's guide line of delaying the update at least 5 days before posting it here (Hence the confused noises).
And I would recommend looking 2 posts up to see a literal wall of text I posted detailing how to beat a certain guild quest before making assumptions ^^
Then again... this joke was kind of confusing and out of the blue so don't mind me lol. Ima go fk off to another part of the internet haha

Mar 29, 2021
Haha, its more of a joke. The joke is originally *Confused Screaming* and is usually used to signal that you are horrified of something but you aren't sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. Kind of like when you meet a very hot girl but when you feel her and you notice a meat stick between her legs. The joke is usually paired with this image but I was feeling lazy.
View attachment 1911548
Either way, the comment was more of like "I don't trust random people's links" (cause trojan horses) and me being aware of squark's guide line of delaying the update at least 5 days before posting it here (Hence the confused noises).
And I would recommend looking 2 posts up to see a literal wall of text I posted detailing how to beat a certain guild quest before making assumptions ^^
Then again... this joke was kind of confusing and out of the blue so don't mind me lol. Ima go fk off to another part of the internet haha
Understood, thanks for the explanation! I didn't make the assumption, but if I offended you, then I'm sorry, I didn't have a goal to hurt you. As for the links, there is such a tool, . Files can also be scanned. In addition, there is a With it, you can isolate suspicious programs and “mock them” :)

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Although the 7.0.0 above support joiplay but it need PC for configure, using exagear to do is not possible.
I have to wait until it stable without PC to do or finding myself PC to playing on my phone.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Gonna wait for Gundar_The_Great for the English Pathc before I download the latest version :3
From what I am aware, there is no new content added (except new costumes and cosmetic stuff) so the latest translation should be up to date still. If you do run into any issues, please do SS and post it here so we can resolve it ^^

Aug 11, 2021
Gonna wait for Gundar_The_Great for the English Pathc before I download the latest version :3
I started yesteday and got halfway, and then, in the middle of saving a textfile I couldn't write to the disk. My frickin HDD wasn't "detectable" all of a sudden :oops: and I heard a strange sound I've never heard before. After restart there was no more drive.

All my Lona/Games/Pr0n/Fun/ stuff is not accessable anymore. I have just finished swapping out the disk with a new old one (WD Enterprise 4TB from 2014) so I am in the middle of doing my backups again.

The thing is; the disk that got borked WAS my back up disk, plus the already mentioned stuff. So, yeah, the spinning rust that I was afraid would die anytme happily spins along.

Well, FML and let's go again I guess. Good thing I had uploaded the text file here or I would't have anything.
From what I am aware, there is no new content added (except new costumes and cosmetic stuff) so the latest translation should be up to date still. If you do run into any issues, please do SS and post it here so we can resolve it ^^
Well, there is new stuff in:

ENG/
TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt
CompCocona.txt
common.txt
DataState.txt
TagMapNoerDock.txt
menu.txt
CompLisa.txt
TagMapNoerEliseGynecology.txt
TagMapTutorialOP.txt
DataEquip.txt
DataItem.txt
TagMapBanditCamp2.txt
CompPigBobo.txt

ENG/mail/
FeiraSewerLog.txt
Tutorial.txt

Mostly minor stuff but I'll upload it in an hour or so starting soon.

EDIT: Done.
I also realized my save files are gone as well. So, I don't know if I'll start a new run or no. My level 90 Shinobi Lona took me over 60 hours I think.

You can be sure though that the next one won't be a Mage Lona. Trying that really sucked. The last time I played, one of the fucking orkind toddlers smacked me so I dropped the book while I was trying to set fire to a goblin raping a lady. That was kind of the last straw... Fucking ridiculous. I hate mage Lona.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
I started yesteday and got halfway, and then, in the middle of saving a textfile I couldn't write to the disk. My frickin HDD wasn't "detectable" all of a sudden and I heard a strange sound I've never heard before. After restart there was no more drive.:oops:

All my Lona/Games/Pr0n/Fun/ stuff is not accessable anymore. I have just finished swapping out the disk with a new old one (WD Enterprise 4TB from 2014) so I am in the middle of doing my backups again.

The thing is; the disk that got borked WAS my back up disk, plus the already mentioned stuff. So, yeah, the spinning rust that I was afraid would die anytme happily spins along.

Well, FML and let's go again I guess. Good thing I had uploaded the text file here or I would't have anything.

ENG/
TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt
CompCocona.txt
common.txt
DataState.txt
TagMapNoerDock.txt
menu.txt
CompLisa.txt
TagMapTutorialOP.txt
DataEquip.txt
DataItem.txt
TagMapBanditCamp2.txt
CompPigBobo.txt

ENG/mail/
FeiraSewerLog.txt
Tutorial.txt

I also realized my save files are gone as well. So, I don't know if I'll start a new run or no. My level 90 Shinobi Lona took me over 60 hours I think.

You can be sure though that the next one won't be a Mage Lona. Trying that really sucked. The last time I played, one of the fucking orkind toddlers smacked me so I dropped the book while I was trying to set fire to a goblin raping a lady. That was kind of the last straw... Fucking ridiculous. I hate mage Lona.
I liked the magician Lona. However, in order for this to become acceptable, it was necessary to pump at least 20 science... But in the end I'm happy. My config is a staff of water and a book of fire. Now raids are not a problem for me (except wolves and overgrown monsters).

Reactions: Tektaara

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I started yesteday and got halfway, and then, in the middle of saving a textfile I couldn't write to the disk. My frickin HDD wasn't "detectable" all of a sudden :oops: and I heard a strange sound I've never heard before. After restart there was no more drive.

ENG/
TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt
CompCocona.txt
common.txt
DataState.txt
TagMapNoerDock.txt
menu.txt
CompLisa.txt
TagMapTutorialOP.txt
DataEquip.txt
DataItem.txt
TagMapBanditCamp2.txt
CompPigBobo.txt

ENG/mail/
FeiraSewerLog.txt
Tutorial.txt

I see. Didn't look like there were any text changes :oops:
I just judged it based on the change log haha. Welp. Thanks for letting me know haha.
Seems like TagDesertIsland still won't get a decent translation lol. No one is translating it haha. Tell me if you need anything from me~

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes