vite mc pipe

Dec 10, 2021
have anyone updated the guide, I noiticed that there are many mission that doesn't have its own guide. Some guide are even outdated and the console doesn't have enough number of weapons and armors yet.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What do you mean we already know what babies Elise is interested in and we also already know what babies the church is interested in.
Possibilities, friend. Possibilities.

ProjectS001, I'd be happy to see Lona run off with Cecily, Cocona and Vincent.
But we know that Cecily and Mr Rat won't leave while the country is run by crooks.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Possibilities, friend. Possibilities.

ProjectS001, I'd be happy to see Lona run off with Cecily, Cocona and Vincent.
But we know that Cecily and Mr Rat won't leave while the country is run by crooks.
From what I understand, the questline for Cecily and Gray Rat...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am also curious to how we can get Cocona off the island. I haven't found any way to get her onto the boat so I am just assuming there is no way on the current build of the game. Heck, I wouldn't mind paying 50 gold coins to get her off the island with Lona haha. Or even a questline where you help Big Mama sneak Cocona off the island (That is of course assuming that the island cannot be saved).

Reactions: rawrawrawr
Aug 11, 2021
Thank you so much for saying this, I'm glad it's not just me who thinks the fire book should be better than the lantern.

Perhaps this sight will satisfy your desire?

Also I dunno where I left it so I'll repost this one, this should demonstrate that magic doesn't require a high level or require stealth. This is as a level 34 deepone, using someone else's save file.
View attachment 1887085
Admittedly, that looks pretty rad. I'll see if I ever level that high in both SCU and WIS.

Thanks for your comment on the nerfed fire btw. I'll admit I was a bit frustrated when I wrote it, but I had to vent.

I can also understand the coding for the saved ladies not aggro the incapacitated rapers would perhaps be too much effort coding rather than just off them. But I also think it would be neat though.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Admittedly, that looks pretty rad. I'll see if I ever level that high in both SCU and WIS.

Thanks for your comment on the nerfed fire btw. I'll admit I was a bit frustrated when I wrote it, but I had to vent.

I can also understand the coding for the saved ladies not aggro the incapacitated rapers would perhaps be too much effort coding rather than just off them. But I also think it would be neat though.
You mean SUR and WIS, right? The level 34 video is as deepone and has no SCU, furthermore it is using the original lightning before the changes from 6.0.0.0 that I never went along with and have now come to hate as it encourages a SCU + full WIS build where water is the main element and lightning is used exclusively used in situations that beg for it which was deemed OP and got lightning nerfed for everybody else too (all 3 of us or whatever but still). Instead of reverting the bullshit from 6.0.0.0 that caused it all 417 instead decided to screw over lightning with a ridiculous nerf that doesn't even work properly, saying that he doesn't know how to fix magic... :FacePalm: Meanwhile the exploding sac enemy that really hurts when it explodes near you is still floating after 3 fully channeled attacks depite being specifically aimed at...

I promised a guide on magic a long time ago but the fun appears to have been accidental and magic has been removed from the game. I still haven't updated since 0.6.7.1 and don't even really play anymore... I don't think it will ever come.

Saving ladies with magic is easy since they don't move and actually stay put if you tell them to, it's only an issue when they are lying in water for obvious reasons. Also hard to set enemies on fire when they constantly doused every time they touch a wet tile. I could switch to water but I never have the patience for that.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
where is the 0.7 version?
In fairness, the only you'd know where it is is by using the search function and have it run through this thread with the keyword "Delay". I won't explain or entertain the question anymore. But will just say Search -> This Thread -> Delay and leave it at that.

As for where it actually is? On his Subscribestar and Fanbox pages as well as Itch.io.
Each "where is update" post pushes me closer to instituting the warning I proposed in this post.

If there are any moderators checking in on this thread, please add the information below to the opening post to prevent "Where is update"-esque posts as much as is humanly possible.

Where is Update? / Why delayed?
Through a middleman, eccma417 got in touch with Squark regarding the day 1 reposting he was doing at that time.
He suggested at least a five-day delay which Squark stretched out to a full week to allow extra time for any patching that needs to be done. Now that you know, don't ask.

Last edited:

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
Oh boy, Elise wont accept human babies anymore?

Ill keep that in mind when trying to get Lona raped next time

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Where is Update? / Why delayed?
Through a middleman, eccma417 got in touch with Squark regarding the day 1 reposting he was doing at that time.
He suggested at least a five-day delay which Squark stretched out to a full week to allow extra time for any patching that needs to be done. Now that you know, don't ask.
I bet that gets super annoying, you have my condolences. On the other hand, there are an absurd amount of pages in this thread, so I get why someone might not even attempt to find the info. Even if you posted it recently, just the scope of a task can prevent people from even beginning, whether or not finding the relevant post is actually difficult in practice.

I think the easiest and least frustrating way for you to reduce obnoxious "when is the update?" posts would be to ask a mod to include the 7 day delay notice in the main post. If it's up there, then you go from 'fairly justified' to 'fully justified' in telling someone to fuck off with their annoying questions. If someone doesn't even read the OP before checking, fuck'em.

Just a thought that might make your life a little less obnoxious.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes