Anon Yhmous

Dec 29, 2020
I've just escaped from the church in the 3rd follow-up of Cocona. The guide seems to imply that once I return to the inn, I have to speak to big mama to get a fake ID. I've tried sleeping several times but she still doesn't appear.
Except that I'm back to the inn and big mama is nowhere to be seen. Is this a glitch ? Did big mama somehow die in that church ?

Edit: Tried the mission again. Big Mama indeed died while I wasn't looking.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I ran into a bug where the prompt to try and bribe the random encounter mob with tp did not appear. At first i thought i was skipping it but no. It just didnt appear. I wonder if this is intended (as no one in their right mind would ever turn those TP in...) or if it is a bug.

Edit 1: seems like it still works but only if i skip talking and just approach them after they discover me.

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
So is there a new event that is added in the new update ? new area to explore ? I check the change log doesn't provide more information on that subject.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So is there a new event that is added in the new update ? new area to explore ? I check the change log doesn't provide more information on that subject.
All the information that available to me was relayed. If there are any new events (and I doubt it) then he's staying quiet on it.
Eccma usually lets people know when there's something new going on.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Not mine.That's a work in progress from the dev. The new lona dancer outfit I suppose
Oh wait we getting more Content down the line? Awesome \o/ An actual Dancer Outfit and not paying 30k for the Gold outfit only to lose it XD

WhiteWolfy

Jul 20, 2018
So, that fixes the firewall? There is no more "longer stiff frame" when you are a true deep one (WTF that is anyway)? You can miss the one frame window and make damage anyway? You can "spam magic from affar"? Like you can be further away than if you're a human Lona? Seems like being a true deep one fixes everything. Great.
You have to be reborn as deep one and talk to that deep one goddess she turns you into true deep one(you basically become a god too), is a transformation that you can keep forever(or transform back at any time with some minor side effects she gets sick or something, it passes with time or you can cure with a potion) but the side effects of being op and having water magic summons and a hide magic is that she has a pheromone sex effect something like that, literally everyone even in town will try to have sex with you on sight lol, you cant use weapons or body armor so no you cant use firewall cause you can use staffs she has her own water powers you just spawn 2 summons and keep shooting water, I did the hardest places with no npc for help only the summons and everything dies

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Extra Note: If you get capture while in Deepone Form, you can't talk to the NPC and have to Undo the Transformation but you're gonna have Bad Side Effects in addition to your already other bad Side Effects/Injuries which might really kill Lona depending how unlucky you are on Health/Hunger when you got Raped before Captured

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I can't transfer my saves to a new edition and just get error messages
Anyone know how to transfer save files when I constantly get errors? I haven't edited any of the files since I don't mod and a 2nd save of mine works fine, but the one where I've gotten far in the story is just downright not working. Wtf do I do?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone know how to transfer save files when I constantly get errors? I haven't edited any of the files since I don't mod and a 2nd save of mine works fine, but the one where I've gotten far in the story is just downright not working. Wtf do I do?
There are some save files that do not migrate to newer versions. However, I do know that there is an incredibly scuffed way to update saves. What you do is you migrate that save into the next version up and then you rebirth, and you repeat that process until you are up to date. If you are looking for older versions of the game to slowly update your save file, you can probably look at older replies in this thread and find links. Not sure if they are still up. But ya... that is the only way to update it.

Do you know what version that save was originally from and which version you are currently playing?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Firewall being nerfed as it is now just adds insult to injury. Yeah I am a great fire mage, better use my fucking lantern as it is faster and better. Great balance there. Makes total sense that a level 0 Lona has higher chance of burning an enemy than my level 26 mage Lona has.
Thank you so much for saying this, I'm glad it's not just me who thinks the fire book should be better than the lantern.

I'd like to see a dominator Mage Lona fend of my level 90 shinobi Lona. Pretty sure who the winner would be there.
protect lona smile.png
Perhaps this sight will satisfy your desire?

Also I dunno where I left it so I'll repost this one, this should demonstrate that magic doesn't require a high level or require stealth. This is as a level 34 deepone, using someone else's save file.
View attachment smelly wench picking shrooms vs abom discord.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Mage Lona does take some getting used to, just like melee combat took some getting used to when you first started. You can beat the goblins though. This isn't my video but it showcases how you can handle the arena goblins. You do have to start getting rather precise with your inputs though.
View attachment 1876027

You can skip all the semantics of getting and being pregnant with:
$game_player.actor.set_preg(["Human"].sample)
$game_player.actor.preg_level=5

I do this because it's a pain in the ass otherwise and can be a crapshoot. You'll pretty much have birth on the spot. Just make sure your hunger is high and that you're in an inn with a key. You can put in another race other than Human of course, but I don't think it guarantees the race, it just assumes what made you pregnant (so you can still get a human child if you put in Moot).
Hey that's a nice video, I wonder who made it ^^

The [].sample part of the code can be left out. What it does is create a collection, in this case of only 1 item, and select a random item from that collection. Since "Human" is the only item it will always return "Human" and you can just write $game_player.actor.set_preg("Human")
Perhaps you got this from here, where I meant to say you can enter any race you want and lazily did so using valid ruby code which, somehow, I thought would be a good way to tell this to people who might not have programming experience. (If they did all they needed to know would be that they can enter ruby via f10)

So, uh.. oops!

The race you enter in .set_preg() determines the .preg_race, which is the race of the father and not the race of the baby. The race of the baby depends on the race of the mother (Lona), the race of the father and some RNG. The possible results are shown if it's not out of date.

If you're gonna advance pregnancy to the last stage immediately you probably won't need this, but you can use
Code:
msgbox "#{$game_player.actor.baby_race}"
to find out what baby Lona will get.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for the rebirth code stuff. I have never used the console before, never cheated, but yeah, it's a lot of semantics just to get pregnant so I guess it's the smart way of doing it.

That video has a number of weird things in it. Like, that lona seems to have a really high SCU and that trait "From the Shadows" and possibly even "Into Darkness" as the goblins ignore her even though he's right infront of her then turns around looking at the thrown rock and doesn't care about her using skill. Like so with the others.

You can also see how fast she moves? Impossible without really high SCU. I'd guess it's around 20. Or maybe this is a Lona without any personality trait even. Also, she carries 1184? Impossible feat. It would drain the STA in seconds or at best 30 seconds of walking. Chugging STA potions would make you sick after a few bottles.. So, that video doesn't really do it for me since it's obvious the creator has used cheats or smthng to get like that.

The goblins I met in the arena imediately ran to my position and they ignored my thrown rocks since my SCU is too low even when trying to hide. But sure, if I try to level my SCU before my WIS and get those skills you do at level 40 and then level the WIS I guess it's possible. But that's nowhere near were I am today.
Rebirth by death will half your total experience depending on your version. If you want you can try this mod which features a respec cheat even though it's outdated and probably won't work on either of the healing traits. All you need to do is enter Lorna.respec and if it doesn't work there is also a Lorna.rebirth cheat that will instantly do everything for you (including killing Lona) so dump all your items in the bank before using it. I'll update it soon but I haven't even updated my game yet. (and add a Lorna.heirs cheat)

It's a really old video so I don't remember everything, also I'm surprised you can tell anything from just those two steps of non-sneak walking, but that was definitely with timid personality. The scoutcraft_trait was most likely at 20, but it's dark in the arena so if you are right about me moving faster it was most likely due to petting necromancers because other than a couple timesaving mods I keep my game vanilla.

With a scoutcraft_trait of 20, full sur armor, face paint, the moot bonus and a dirt stack of 2 the total scoutcraft should amount to 31.6 which is lots higher than that goblin's scoutcraft of 9. The fire staff, for some odd reason, is a very stealthy weapon. Enemies often don't notice anything at all or only partially notice something even when you directly blow their face to smithereens with it. Shooting enemies with a musket always seems to get their attention, which is actually very useful for peeling horny goblins off of female prisoners since their errections seem to grant them immunity to mind control rocks. Even though stealth isn't necessary, for fire it definitely works even at low wisdom.

The worst of the stamina penalty for carrying too much is when walking on the overmap. In maps you only lose 1 stamina per second, and only with set_action_state => none, so without any constitution it would take almost 2 minutes to run out of stamina solely from the penalty. Rapid stamina losses usually happen due to taking damage from enemies. Or it's because you're sick which may be what caued you to become overencumbered in the first place. The stamina loss from just being overencumbered is very managable.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes