Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
How often would you all say that an update actually nukes old save files? I am playing on 0.6.7 and am wondering if I should update when the new version comes out or just finish all the way to a rebirth first.
I used to play 0.6.2.0 before and save outdated for 0.6.7.1 where I had to play from scratch again. But never have any issue with 0.6.8.0 and 0.6.9.0

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
Can somebody upload 0.6.3.1 version of the game? the post is still on itch so its the matter of owning the game

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
just got out of the cave and i have a question. The 0.6.8.2 changelog said that the combat armor dropped without item summon bug is fixed, does that mean we have the light iron armor in game now or that just a dev item ? and if that is a dev item can someone tell me the item id ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can somebody upload 0.6.3.1 version of the game? the post is still on itch so its the matter of owning the game
Why do you want that version?
I don't have it and the MEGA link for is dead as they terminated eccma's account for TOS violations. Pussies.
The earliest build I retained is 0.6.6.0, sorry.

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
Damn that sucks. The guide here seems really outdated and was wondering if the discord had tips for the newer versions.
Oh well.
Barely anything has changed much since the guide. The guides still stand pretty much, except on specifics of quests.
While the game changes quite a bit on the inside, the actual quests grow slowly. So you aren't missing much right now.

as85

Jun 3, 2020
I only just started this game, I got to ask any long time players if you are supposed to be able to play and experience it from the enslaved perspective?

I messed up on the first job which ended up getting me defeated and being a slave because I got defeated I have no food or stamina, as a captive the game is giving me 30 stamina worth of food maybe every few days and wanting me to expend sometimes 80 stamina a day, trying to play as a slave seems a very fast spiral downwards that always leads to death.

are you supposed to be able to play as a slave ?

also I wonder how you are supposed to work in the crystal mines ? they tell me to mine crystals, can't see crap, don't have a pick and the only 2 directions I could see to go both times lead to me being attacked by guards.

regardless I am enjoying this one, nice artstyle and some interesting scenes so far I might even throw some money at the developers.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I only just started this game, I got to ask any long time players if you are supposed to be able to play and experience it from the enslaved perspective?

I messed up on the first job which ended up getting me defeated and being a slave because I got defeated I have no food or stamina, as a captive the game is giving me 30 stamina worth of food maybe every few days and wanting me to expend sometimes 80 stamina a day, trying to play as a slave seems a very fast spiral downwards that always leads to death.

also I wonder how you are supposed to work in the crystal mines ? they tell me to mine crystals, can't see crap, don't have a pick and the only 2 directions I could see to go both times lead to me being attacked by guards.

regardless I am enjoying this one, nice artstyle and some interesting scenes so far I might even throw some money at the developers.
Game is difficult.
It is a legit game.
Matthew Principle applies here: which nicely compliments the realism of the world's design.

There's hard fail-state, which is death.
There's soft fail-state, which is being captured (it's as major a setback as you are under-levelled or poorly Skilled out).

I start by hunting boars and gathering fruits and herbs in the forest southeast.
I make Good Soups and then do jogging runs during the day to cash in the herbs to the hyper gynecologist kid.

If I get captured, as strong as I am now, I would definitely be able to escape and kill all the captors.
I'd make sure I'm well fed and get some sleep in so I can break any restraints or locks.
Then I'd pick up rocks and set Traps or Sneak by to get my items from the chest.
But even captured at a higher level, I'll have more opportunity to escape.
You gain levels if you endure.

'Dungeons' can take an hour or so to clear or maybe Sneak out of.
You need to be very careful all the time.

Some key abilities are Sneak and Traps.
Being a Fighter that likes to Hurt people using a Sword and Shield is probably easiest.
Sneak and hit them from behind, then hit them from behind and run away to Sneak and lose them and rinse and repeat can be very effective.
Getting Boars to fight each-other and then collect their Meat can be efficient.
And getting a Bow to Snipe the fat-asses is a time-efficient method.

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Oh!
And I was very pleasantly surprised when I found out that I could save other girls who met this fate.
Be very careful who you hit because you can manage to kill them.
When rapists are raping or fapping, they are not fighting (It's a useful or detrimental game mechanic influenced by Weak and Sexy).
I prefer not going Weak and Sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: as85
Aug 22, 2021

Yeah, you definitely need to keep a backlog of saves for when you fuck yourself over with a bad choice or get bad rng. This game is not even remotely forgiving to mistakes.

I also support the early game run for herbs and soup for early money, though I would add trips to the bar to level prostitution. You gain an absurd amount of xp that way and you can make enough money to buy yourself a night stay at the in (which restores health and food). If you take the time before you sleep to clean yourself, you shouldn't get pregnant this way either.

I would actually say that the traps and the bow are easiest with good sneak. As long as you have a good hiding place and traps to fall back on, you can skyrim the shit out of a lot of enemies by raining arrows down on them from a distance. Since the game is made to be unfair, I don't feel bad at all about playing unfair right back.

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
Why do you want that version?
I don't have it and the MEGA link for is dead as they terminated eccma's account for TOS violations. Pussies.
The earliest build I retained is 0.6.6.0, sorry.
Can you upload 0.6.6.0 or whatever quickfix version that goes after that? I'll try that with the patch and maybe it wont be broken but i doubt it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you upload 0.6.6.0 or whatever quickfix version that goes after that? I'll try that with the patch and maybe it wont be broken but i doubt it
If you're going to try using a patch for 0.6.3.1 with any of the three versions I'm going to link to, it's an almost certainty that it won't work.

0.6.6.0:
0.6.6.6:
0.6.6.7:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes