SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
If you just want to unlock all the scenes, go into the .ini file in the game directory, and add these lines, underneath the [LonaRPG_Rec] tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once unlocked, Scenes can be viewed (replayed) by visiting the Fortune Teller (2 Map Tiles north of the Noer Tavern) and speaking with the fortune teller.

Achievements can be similarly unlocked by finding their section in the .ini file and changing values, but I don't have them all unlocked, and even if I did, they serve as good markers for tracking progress and other things to do in the game, so I wouldn't recommend overriding them in general. There's no gameplay or CG locked behind achievement progress.
I did this and it doesnt work for me

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
UH. DUH, yeah i died but theres no rebirth option.
yeah i think i heard somewhere only certain species can be used for rebirth, so human and mixed race/moot
Dev has not added all races.

If the child is one of those then im not sure, never had an issue with rebirth as the above

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
UH. DUH, yeah i died but theres no rebirth option.
Only Human, Moot and Deepone baby count. Also if You give 3 Abom babys to Elise You can rebirth in to a abom lona
If You give birth a deepone You can rebirth into a deepone lona
If You give birth a Moot You can rebirth into a Moot lona
Fishkind babys doesn't count for rebirth
Goblin babys doesn't count for rebirth
One last thing, i'm not sure if your baby need to be in your inventory but try that first.

Last edited:

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Only Human, Moot and Deepone baby count. Also if You five 3 Abom babys to Elise You can rebirth in to a abom lona
If You give birth a deepone You can rebirth into a deepone lona
If You give birth a Moot You can rebirth into a Moot lona
Fishkind babys doesn't count for rebirth
Goblin babys doesn't count to rebirth
One last thing, i'm not sure if your baby need to be in your inventory but try that first.
So my baby suppose to be human-ish right, but just with race's trait

May 5, 2022
Okay how do i avoid miscarriage?
After she got pregnant, she didnt even took any damage by prostitution or others jobs and a miscarriage still happens.
I even used the water that heal the fetus, but it seems this doesn't solve this problem.

Aug 11, 2021
After she got pregnant, she didnt even took any damage by prostitution or others jobs and a miscarriage still happens.
I even used the water that heal the fetus, but it seems this doesn't solve this problem.
Time for a nick change :KEK:

Jokes aside; eat healthy and don't exhaust yourself, and visit Elise every weekend, and drink lots of Noer Tea, talk to Cocona about fitting names.

Still, miscarriage can happen anyway. Don't know the RNG and parameters behind it.

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Gundar already reply you but i also have to say if a animal impregnate you then the pregnancy will always end in miscarriage
also if lona know she is pregnant and she do a pregnancy check by Elise you can see the baby hp when you press x to open the inventory, maby your baby is at very low hp, also drinking potions damage the baby, don't being well feed also damage the baby, taking any damage also damage the baby so be careful
Don't know if there is still a chance to miscarriage but i never experience a "ramdom" one, always is because my lona take a lot of damage or drink a lot of potions and then BOOM baby is no more, so i don't know about "ramdom" miscarriages either

Last edited:

Ray91

Nov 26, 2020
The problem is this, .rb file extensions are verboten which is bullshit it's just a name.

In order to get around this I just add .txt to the name which people then have to remove themselves, but it seems it makes this forum treat the attachment as a .txt file. To get the file you can do either one of these two things

1. Copy and paste all the text in notepad or something and save it as "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb"
  2. Right click the attachment and save as

Do people prefer if things are packed in a .zip instead?
1665451463195.png
ugh, still cant. sorry!!

May 5, 2022
Gundar already reply you but i also have to say if a animal impregnate you then the pregnancy will always end in miscarriage
also if lona know she is pregnant and she do a pregnancy check by Elise you can see the baby hp when you press x to open the inventory, maby your baby is at very low hp, also drinking potions damage the baby, don't being well feed also damage the baby, taking any damage also damage the baby so be careful
Don't know if there is still a chance to miscarriage but i never experience a "ramdom" one, always is because my lona take a lot of damage or drink a lot of potions and then BOOM baby is no more, so i don't know about "ramdom" miscarriages either
Thanks for the reply buddy, but i am still confused. Lona was impregnanted by a human, after that; i was constantly drinking the water that heal the fetus to make sure he is good, also his HP was completly fine.
When she made the pregnancy test, her miscarriage started, so i though that the pregnancy test somehow damages the fetus.
Because of that, i was just waiting for the time passes outside the town and somehow the miscarriage still happened.
I dont know if miscarriage may happen even if her fetus is completly fine, but if this keeps happening, then the pregnancy here sucks. I am not here to a miscarriage happen

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes