ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
well... i hope it get fixed soon, thanks for awnser me.
so where is the village? at least i know if i go there, kill everyone, get the letter and come back i can get the dancer clothes anyways

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
is there a guide how to complete fertility cave quests? If i try to save the girl first everyone become aggressive including her, if i try to kill pighead the same happens

Aug 11, 2021
well... i hope it get fixed soon, thanks for awnser me.
so where is the village? at least i know if i go there, kill everyone, get the letter and come back i can get the dancer clothes anyways
Just follow the green question mark after accepting Griou's mission :KEK:
is there a guide how to complete fertility cave quests? If i try to save the girl first everyone become aggressive including her, if i try to kill pighead the same happens
Yeah, it is a bit tricky. If your WIS is high enough you can get out of the dialouge with some smart reasoning and leave.. But otherwise you need to fight him. Momo should not aggro you unless you hit her. The rest of the people will aggro her though. So you need to carve a path for her to escape.

P.S. ResanDochez, just go north from the East gate and before mountain church you have a village in the clouds.

Reactions: botaniq_1

Shikaeshi

Nov 14, 2021
I wouldn't know. I usually kill the beasts. But it seems plausible. And don't give up on your effort. Having a child is really rewarding.

You have already found her. You just need to progress the story. And by story I mean play the game and don't kill cute necromancers.
i didnt kill her and i did coconas quest until the point where I need 20 Gold coins.I also never saw the crimson slayer or had a dialog with her. Could you tell me the location where i can start her questline?

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
If you don't mind answering, what quest is this, and where did you get it?

robdawns

Feb 19, 2020
Cheat Mod F9 doesn't work even after adding the extra file and changing things in the origal one.... any suggestions?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
How do I make it so that the npcs don't attack me immediately, do they see me or do I enter x place?

welker76

May 6, 2020
Anyone have any experience playing on Steam Deck? I’m trying to get it running by forcing proton, but I get an error every time it tries to load.

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Hey yalls I need help with something.

So this is my first time playing and I'm doing a stealth succubus build and I'm still pretty early in the game. I'm currently doing the missing caravan quest and im trying to clear out the place so I can safely rescue the caravan for the extra rewards.

Problem is that when I juice the orklings it says that I get spotted right away. I'm confused how as I was able to stealth juice some of them but a majority of them I get spotted. I make sure that I draw them out away from everyone else and juice from behind them so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017

So this is my first time playing and I'm doing a stealth succubus build and I'm still pretty early in the game. I'm currently doing the missing caravan quest and im trying to clear out the place so I can safely rescue the caravan for the extra rewards.

Problem is that when I juice the orklings it says that I get spotted right away. I'm confused how as I was able to stealth juice some of them but a majority of them I get spotted. I make sure that I draw them out away from everyone else and juice from behind them so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
only one enemy who spot you than you don't one shoot is able to call renforcement when they see you ,
that work with a lot of kind of monster

Oct 2, 2018
It seems like someone really needed Deepone rebirthed lona save, my previous save was downloaded recently but it was in older version of the game,therefore i recently played the game again to speedrun deepone rebirth.the save contain newly rebirthed deepone lona; level 38; 400k worth of tp in the bank (iirc); the game version in the save was 7.0.3.0 beta and no cheat involved in the making, enjoy

Last edited:

ZeroSandbox

Feb 3, 2020

You just need to juice them fast(more CON) when you stealth juice, so reinforcement won't trigger. And stealth succubus build suck balls (no pun intended).

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes