May 5, 2022
Time for a nick change :KEK:

Jokes aside; eat healthy and don't exhaust yourself, and visit Elise every weekend, and drink lots of Noer Tea, talk to Cocona about fitting names.

Still, miscarriage can happen anyway. Don't know the RNG and parameters behind it.
I see...well time to skip the pregnancy. I dont wanna see her having a miscarriage every single time. Also I heard that if a beast impregnantes her, then she will get always a miscarriage, do you know if this is true?

Calart

Jul 11, 2020
Resolution problem fix for me, thanks mate that did help me a lot

For some reason my screen scale was stuck at either 360 or 480. The thing that fixed this for me was unchecking 'launch in full screen', and then I could finally set the screen scale to my monitor's resolution. This is different from the in-game option that has a similar name, see the screenshot attached.

View attachment 1969795

Aug 11, 2021
I see...well time to skip the pregnancy. I dont wanna see her having a miscarriage every single time. Also I heard that if a beast impregnantes her, then she will get always a miscarriage, do you know if this is true?
I wouldn't know. I usually kill the beasts. But it seems plausible. And don't give up on your effort. Having a child is really rewarding.
guys does anyone know where to find the "crimson Slayer"?
There is an achievement but i dont find her
You have already found her. You just need to progress the story. And by story I mean play the game and don't kill cute necromancers.

Jun 22, 2017
Whoever designed Elise's AI needs a really good lesson about what it means to be sneaking.

Because holy fuck, the rally function is the most useless piece of shit ever, IF THE FUCKING COMPANION DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN TO IT AND JUST RUNS INTO MORE ENEMIES.

Aug 11, 2021
Whoever designed Elise's AI needs a really good lesson about what it means to be sneaking.

Because holy fuck, the rally function is the most useless piece of shit ever, IF THE FUCKING COMPANION DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN TO IT AND JUST RUNS INTO MORE ENEMIES.
Elise? He is a non-combatant companion. He isn't on your team. He only uses you when he has need for you. He thinks only of himself. He'll happily watch you get raped right infront of him. Not sure if the rally stuff even works on him.

You should team up with a real combatant companion instead.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022

Maybe because Elise isn't exactly an allie.
Try call real combatant such as the knight of the bar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Thanks for the reply buddy, but i am still confused. Lona was impregnanted by a human, after that; i was constantly drinking the water that heal the fetus to make sure he is good, also his HP was completly fine.
When she made the pregnancy test, her miscarriage started, so i though that the pregnancy test somehow damages the fetus.
Because of that, i was just waiting for the time passes outside the town and somehow the miscarriage still happened.
I dont know if miscarriage may happen even if her fetus is completly fine, but if this keeps happening, then the pregnancy here sucks. I am not here to a miscarriage happen
That's strange, that never happened to me, maby your pregnancy is bug? go with your miscarriage and try get pregnant again because that shouldn't happen

Aug 11, 2021
Is there any way to increase the level? I don't want to level up again.
How to sleep in new version? Long press rest button doesn't work
It's okay to post several questions in the same post.

You can become pregnant, have the child, and then die, to get you level points and stuff in bank to carry over and start a new game.

You sleep as you always have. The way it has always been explained in the tutorials since forever. SHIFT+REST=SLEEEEP

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Thanks for the reply buddy, but i am still confused. Lona was impregnanted by a human, after that; i was constantly drinking the water that heal the fetus to make sure he is good, also his HP was completly fine.
When she made the pregnancy test, her miscarriage started, so i though that the pregnancy test somehow damages the fetus.
Because of that, i was just waiting for the time passes outside the town and somehow the miscarriage still happened.
I dont know if miscarriage may happen even if her fetus is completly fine, but if this keeps happening, then the pregnancy here sucks. I am not here to a miscarriage happen
i got an idea
instead of killing time in the world map try to just skip the days sleeping in the tavern until you give birth, it's boring and expensive but you should be able to give birth wihout any trouble, Maby this way your current pregnancy doesn't end in miscarriage, just one try

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
You can become pregnant, have the child, and then die, to get you level points and stuff in bank to carry over and start a new game.
No, when you reborn at lvl 1 you still lvl 1.
But I found a file and disabled the dependence of perks on the level. Yes I am still at level one, but I have all the perks and stats of the game on the previous version .

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
But I found a file and disabled the dependence of perks on the level. Yes I am still at level one, but I have all the perks and stats of the game on the previous version .
Is imposible to reborn at Lvl 1 if you do it at the normal way (without cheats) because you will get a lot of levels before you give birth by just existing (because everything you do in this game give you exp)

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Is there any way to increase the level? I don't want to level up again.
wanna increase your level pretty fast? every time you are gona sleep (in the tavern or world map) and you still have energy... masturbate! it give you a lot of EXP so you don't just waste that energy
if you are gona sleep in the tavern and you still have energy and no hunger just masturbate until you can't move, then use the hunger to get more energy and masturbate again, when you can't do more just bath then sleep. You will get a lot of levels just doing that

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
the cloud village quest is still bugged? i start playing 7.3.0 with a new save, i went after tutorial to see the Boy and i can't help him, the quest mark still in him, did i miss something? or i need to progress more in the game so i can do the quest?

Reactions: amakusa_hero
Aug 11, 2021
You make zero sense. As most cheaters do.
the cloud village quest is still bugged? i start playing 7.3.0 with a new save, i went after tutorial to see the Boy and i can't help him, the quest mark still in him, did i miss something? or i need to progress more in the game so i can do the quest?
Yeah, it's borked.
So I've played through the Cloud Village and East of Noer kid quest.. And it's pretty much borked.. The quest doesn't properly work and the code is looking for some other line than "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_aggroed" which shows up just like that instead of "There were bad guys" and sometimes there is a warning popup about the whole "TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt" missing.. Which it is not the case ofcourse.

The line/option "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_play_yes" never comes up and seems impossible to trigger.

It needs some bug squashing to say the least.

There is a proper way of doing it and to gain the most out of it but if you're smart and kind you should find it by default. But as said: the quest is buggy.

Edit: I also updated some related text files.. Filename is the same though: "LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.1.6.ENG.PATCH.zip"

Well, turns out we were both right.. ;)

Reactions: ResanDochez
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes