SharkThatFly

Jan 12, 2022
Can you mod the android joiplay ver?

I've looked at the mods page and some of them says that it need to be enable in the mod manager.

Are they any mod manager for Lona rpg in android?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
in 0.7.6.3 I'm seeing untranslated stuff with Cocona (and presumably other parts).

Does anyone know if the applied will break or make this better?
I would assume it being somewhat functional (as both are in v0.7 and it just a text mod add in) but wouldn't claim it being 100% functionality for all events.

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
in 0.7.6.3 I'm seeing untranslated stuff with Cocona (and presumably other parts).

Does anyone know if the applied will break or make this better?
You could use ProjectS001's translation, it is a continuation from Gundar_The_Great's translation.

Based on Gundar_The_Great's post, https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-5-3-eccma417.49993/post-8050669.

Unofficial ENG patch for 0.7.6.3

ALL DONE EXCEPT FOR A FEW FILES THAT NEEDS TRANSLATIONS

Hey guys, everything should be done except for a few files that are only out in CHT which I cannot translate until they are translated to KR first... cause I only know Korean and English >.>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install this patch
1. Download the File "0.7.6.3 ENG Patch.rar"
2. Unzip it.
3. Go to LonaRPG>Text
4. Drag & Drop and Replace all files.
5. Done.

Warning
This is an Unofficial patch and there maybe some bugs regarding the patch. I highly recommend you back up the original ENG files and your saves before installing this patch.

Old: I am currently working on the 0.7.6.1 ENG Patch however it is taking a lot of time to look through every single Text file. So I decided to release what I have up to now and will be slowly updating this post as I make more progress on the endless list of Text files I need to look at. All the ones that I did not get the chance to review will be based on the 0.7.4.1 ENG Patch which should cover a large majority of content.

If you are playing on 0.7.5.3 to 0.7.6.1, there is a very small chance you will run into a bug where the dialogue does not show up properly and in its place you will find a line of text like "cocona/RecQuestCocona_14_3". If a message like this does come up, please do take a screen shot of it and I will try to resolve that issue as soon as possible.

Included with the partial ENG Patch, I will be including the changes I made on a Log if you are interested in all the small deets for why some things were changed.

Edit1: Updated. I am now about half way done with reviewing the ENG Patch. By the latest I will be done with f95 receives 0.7.6 update. Earliest is within 24 hours. Depends on how much time I dedicate to it.

Edit2: Updated on 1/12/2023. I am basically done with the ENG Patch, there are a few spots that needs actual translation that is going to take some time. I checked the KR patch and it seems like they haven't done it yet so don't expect these portions to be done anytime soon. I will see what I can do

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Could someone tell me if there's any cool hidden areas to be found in this game? I feel like I've seen everything on the main map and fish island so far.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
on the cheat mod, the thing doesn't summon certain things. for instance the naughty dog isn't summoning for some reason.
Anything with specific summon requirements will not summon unless those requirements are met. Ideally, the mod needs changing to check if those requirements are met before adding those entries.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well, then anyone know the requirements for the naughty dog? i can't find anything in the wiki
It might require a specifc location on the map, or it might be an old reference. Attempting to summon the NaughtyDoggy puts the following line into the F10 console:
Code:
npc initialize=>WildDog
Possible locations where it might summon:
  • Woodson Farm

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the cheat mod here. I click on the link on the main post for the cheat mod and both links in the post link to the same file 99999_FixesAndCheats and that doesn't do anything or I'm clicking the wrong hotkeys. Could use help.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes