Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the cheat mod here. I click on the link on the main post for the cheat mod and both links in the post link to the same file 99999_FixesAndCheats and that doesn't do anything or I'm clicking the wrong hotkeys. Could use help.
Try this one, more up-to-date and am about to update it again.

Last edited:

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Please download the android version and download the cloned joiplay.
Is there any android version? But i checked the download panel there is no android version download.

Can you please teach me how to get it work on android? This thread is so long, im having a hard time find the subjects. Sorry to trouble you

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Is there any android version? But i checked the download panel there is no android version download.

Can you please teach me how to get it work on android? This thread is so long, im having a hard time find the subjects. Sorry to trouble you
you can try searching this thread with the word "Joiplay" I'm sure there are many comments on how to change the game / android version for you to try

Reactions: Toonzie

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020

Just use Google Translate if you don't speak Russian and download the android version from MEGA archive. There are 2 videos that you can watch to get it working on Android.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how do i update the game? i got 7.5.3 right now and im scared that i will delete the save i got.
As long as they are not from before 7.5.0 you should be fine, just backup your saves, GameLona.ini, GameMods.ini and any mods, then update.

The only thing of note is for anyone using my version of the Cheat Mod, because of what it is checking against to prevent autocheats from running during the main menu, the autocheats may not function on saves from any previous version until rebirth. The check uses the VerInfo string, which is only set once a game has started (either new or load) and doesn't get updated on old saves. Found a much better check that should of been obvious from the start lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maginoth

Toonzie

May 23, 2019

Just use Google Translate if you don't speak Russian and download the android version from MEGA archive. There are 2 videos that you can watch to get it working on Android.
Thank you so much! I already installed and it works! Thank you again (y)

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Could someone tell me if there's any cool hidden areas to be found in this game? I feel like I've seen everything on the main map and fish island so far.
I've now been all over Fishtopia and Sybaris but other than the untranslated bat-cave there does not seem to be anything in the latter area.
1674056935593.png
Can these heart-brain things in the center right of the screen be killed? Does it affect Sybaris at all?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
While unrealistic, I wish Abom!Lona could help "her people" take over the city and then you get a playable epilogue were you can watch the various girls get raped.

Yes, I am kinda sick in the head.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Did not see anyone else reporting this so I would like to ask - does someone also have this bug that is showcased in an attached image?

At first I thought it was my because of my savefile being imported from 0.7.5.3 into the current version. But just to be sure I also tried to chech if it was not a bug from the game itself - so I did extracted the game from download winRAR anew into a different folder as it was while starting entirely new game. And it did was there too - so it is not my imported save that caused it.

Zephyrion

Jan 16, 2020
Did not see anyone else reporting this so I would like to ask - does someone also have this bug that is showcased in an attached image?

At first I thought it was my because of my savefile being imported from 0.7.5.3 into the current version. But just to be sure I also tried to chech if it was not a bug from the game itself - so I did extracted the game from download winRAR anew into a different folder as it was while starting entirely new game. And it did was there too - so it is not my imported save that caused it.
I'm also getting that bug, are you able to enter the Noer Arena? when I try I get some message about the world map.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

That could be a temporary sprite, as the red background is in the spritesheet located here: Graphics\Characters\grimdark128_01.png

Nothing to do with saves or scripts.

Attached is a quick fix. Extract to the game's root folder (where Game.exe is) keeping folder structure.

Last edited:

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
The new mountain map in 7.6.3 has some bugged terrain on the Eastern side:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Fertility Cult was SO HARD this run. I got seriously angry! First, my Lona's stats are low and I had to pick 'ignore' with Ranran. Second, Lona is pregnant so I didn't have Tung Flowers! Third, I had no allies. I ate TEN good soups just to wind up with Cum Addiction! But great news: the Filth Staff has been completely redesigned!

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
That could be a temporary sprite, as the red background is in the spritesheet located here: Graphics\Characters\grimdark128_01.png

Nothing todo with saves or scripts.

Attached is a quick fix. Extract to the game's root folder (where Game.exe is) keeping folder structure.
I see - thanks.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes