masked_dog

Nov 21, 2019
I find the combat in this game way too fast and too messy, it's a clusterfuck of floating numbers, enemies running in random directions and attacking with unreactable attacks as if everything is on fast forward. It also seems like stamina is way too low to handle even a single group fight without collapsing and it recovers way too little for too much food cost when you use the rest command. This feels straight up unplayable, am I missing something? Is there some strategy to make the combat more doable?

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
I find the combat in this game way too fast and too messy, it's a clusterfuck of floating numbers, enemies running in random directions and attacking with unreactable attacks as if everything is on fast forward. It also seems like stamina is way too low to handle even a single group fight without collapsing and it recovers way too little for too much food cost when you use the rest command. This feels straight up unplayable, am I missing something? Is there some strategy to make the combat more doable?
Well, Lona is designed as weak, normal and non hero type protagonist. 1 vs many is pretty much impossible for anyone who is new to the game without cheat. 1 vs 1 is your only choice in most situations and stealth is your best approach.

Reactions: horribleaura

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
While unrealistic, I wish Abom!Lona could help "her people" take over the city and then you get a playable epilogue were you can watch the various girls get raped.

Yes, I am kinda sick in the head.
Why would you be sick in the head? I see this game as a battleground where four species battle for supremacy. If you choose to ally with the Abominations that is fine. I couldn't care less about those abducted girls. Goblins, Fishfolk, Abominations are natural creatures. If the only way they can survive as a species is to use women then so be it. There is no morality when it comes to survival. For those who got captured i say sucks to be them but life continues. I for one find their appreciation and desire to reproduce as much as possible as something beautiful. I want to side with the gobbos because they are funny but sadly the game says nope.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
why aren't mods loading it keeps saying banned on mod loader?
Either set banned to 0 for the mods you want to load in GameMods.ini or use NyxLauncher in the ModScripts folder to configure the load order and which mods will load. That setting should really get renamed to "disabled" though.

Note that load order will be reset for any mods that have banned set to 1.

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
There is a level 1 technique that kills armies even if Lona's hands are tied behind her back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This maneuver will not work on guards, animals, undead, or parasites, but it will work on hobos, bandits, drunks, fishmen, and goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar

Triot

Dec 14, 2018
Unofficial ENG patch for 0.7.6.3

"What to do when you encounter a bug"
First, you stomp on it and burn it with fire.
Found a bug, "TagMapNoerRing:thisMap/OvermapEnter". I may have missed someone already reporting it.

I took a look in TagMapNoerRing.txt and found a block of text missing in relation to the untranslated txt, there is also a "t" in one line of code referenced in the 0.7.6.3 screen that needs to be cleaned up. Probably just a typo. I resolved the issue by copying the missing translated text/code from the 0.7.4.1 translation .txt into the 0.7.6.3 .txt file. Hope this helps.

tagmapnoerring txt.png

ring error.png

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Found a bug, "TagMapNoerRing:thisMap/OvermapEnter". I may have missed someone already reporting it.

I took a look in TagMapNoerRing.txt and found a block of text missing in relation to the untranslated txt, there is also a "t" in one line of code referenced in the 0.7.6.3 screen that needs to be cleaned up. Probably just a typo. I resolved the issue by copying the missing translated text/code from the 0.7.4.1 translation .txt into the 0.7.6.3 .txt file. Hope this helps.

View attachment 2327563

View attachment 2327547
Wew... Thats embarrassing, while manually reviewing the file and making some changes, I must have not copied the full text and only saved half of it haha... Thank you for your help! It should be fixed now. If you want you just replace that file with the 0.7.4 version or just redownload the whole text files. Sorry for the mistake and thank you once again~!

Reactions: Triot

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Wew... Thats embarrassing, while manually reviewing the file and making some changes, I must have not copied the full text and only saved half of it haha... Thank you for your help! It should be fixed now. If you want you just replace that file with the 0.7.4 version or just redownload the whole text files. Sorry for the mistake and thank you once again~!
This is gonna be an unpopular opinion, and I mean no disrespect (thanks for the work you've put in for translating the latest version), but issues like this could be prevented by using the manual translate function of the MTL tool. It copies the existing translation for the target language and grabs what hasn't been translated yet. (At least it does for the Google translate function)

I know it only translates from Chinese, but the source is available, so it could be retrofitted to translate from another language. The only problem is that the export targets are not included and there are no build instructions, though a basic export target lets it build and run.
(I tried adding the use of DeepL to the autotranslation side of it, but couldn't get it to work, first attempt at doing anything with Godot)

Reactions: ProjectS001

Triot

Dec 14, 2018
There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a honest mistake. I appreciate the work you've done.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes