jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
All sex fluids are yellow by default. So Lona isn't peeing at those moments when the peeing fetish is toggled off, she is squirting.
Ah. Makes sense... I guess? Not sure why Eccma went with that aesthetic. Makes even a healthy Lona seem diseased.
And the less said about the yellow cumshots, the better. lol

You said "by default". Is there perhaps a mod that makes the colors more accurate?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: jarlbalgruuf
Apr 8, 2022
Just as long as there's an option to turn it off, I'll be happy.
great idea, hope eccma will add age to lona, i don't know if the other 100 days is a mandatory limit related to the world or simply days, if it's just days i guess in future lona will likely grow up gradually, with the number of days passing 100, every 365 days she adds 1 year old, a different effect for each age. do you think so?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Downloads:
  • - Extract as is to ModScripts\_Mods, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
I fail to see how it can be so difficult for people to follow such simple install instructions...

Here are some images on where things are when installed correctly:

This image is the game root folder where you find Game.exe, GameLona.ini, GameMods.ini, GameCheats.ini (if using Modular Cheats Mod or the older merged release), ModScripts, etc...

This image is the ModScripts/_Mods folder where mods are installed:

This image is the contents of ModularCheatsMod, in here all the scripts within the subfolders is loaded by main.rb, which the Mod Loader finds and loads to load the mod:

tl;dr: in my case, the folder paths in the images are as follows:
  • F:\LonaRPG\B.0.7.7.1 - This is where I have the game installed. (Yes, I install each game version to its own folder)
  • F:\LonaRPG\B.0.7.7.1\ModScripts\_Mods - This is the mods folder.
  • F:\LonaRPG\B.0.7.7.1\ModScripts\_Mods\Cheats Mod - This is where Modular Cheats Mod is installed. The mod is packed into the archive WITH the folder Cheats Mod, there is absolutely no need to extract to a folder with the archive name.

P.S: For anyone wondering, here's what the F:\LonaRPG folder looks like (currently only have B.0.7.7.1 installed)
1676382761967.png
Note: the src folder is NOT for any of the other folders, it's the source for the 2 launcher files (runs the game (and NyxLauncher) under a sandbox user, similar to how the itch.io app does it)

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone compiled the mods that have been released for the game?
That russian site a while back is probably the closest thing.

Ideally, if someone were to compile such a list, they should make a thread for LonaRPG in the Adult Games > Mods forum so we could have an area dedicated to LonaRPG Mods.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm dumb. I got it set up correctly it's just fn + f9 for me instead of f9. Sorry
OHHHHHH... in that case I would very much like to slap whoever decided that the default state of the Fn key should make the F keys do the manufacturer alternative functions.
You should be able to switch that behaviour, though it will required diving into the BIOS/Firmware settings (whichever it is that your computer uses)

If you don't know what you are doing in that regard, get a local professional to help.

Reactions: Redcarn

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is the new release fully translated? If not, is there ab english patch for the newer versions? Also, how do I install the cheat mod? What's the file path? Is there a hotkey for the menu?

Last edited:

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
From wiki, Seem like a lot of items price is absurd like 10k+ while jobs offered like 300-600 a pop. Do people grind that much (not counting cheat obv) or am I missing something ?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
From wiki, Seem like a lot of items price is absurd like 10k+ while jobs offered like 300-600 a pop. Do people grind that much (not counting cheat obv) or am I missing something ?
Don't worry, there's quite a few main story quests that'll pay gold coins. And if that's not enough, what if I told you that you can NG+ as a race other than human..? Just buy the things you missed on subsequent playthroughs.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn bro, it was hard af to beat Rules of Nature™. I had to goddamn cheese the fight even harder than I did GRIFFIIITH™ and Born in the Darkness, Molded by it™

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
im getting confuse here, which npc are the deepones?, i only get fishkind babies xD

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes