Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It would make sense for the ogre to keep Lona alive which i approve. I mean he is a war lord in a society if you can call it that, where strength is valued as much as breeding. Lona is a young, strong and healthy female more than capable of giving him strong sons. She should be like a juicy stake to a starving hound for both gobbos and fishfolk. It may sound strange but I very much like how they operate. I love how much value they put in reproduction. Gobbos even have the female internal reproductive organs as their banner symbol which i find cute. I wish that Lona got a similar ending to the Deep ones for goblins where she accepted her fate as a brood mother and found happiness as one. Image an ending where some guys attack the gobbo nest and suddenly got killed by a shadow, by Lona who is painted in goblin rune symbols, have a leather/bone armor, healed battlescars and messy vicious hairstyle. She became the Alpha female of the nest and will protect it with her life. Damn i wish i could make a game similar to this one. Have so many ideas...
You're putting way too much stock into goblins. In this game, they're stupid and violent as fuck, even to each other. In the endings, they breed so much everything on the island dies. And then they die, because of starvation and lack of females to birth new goblins.

Reactions: Red Trainer

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
You're putting way too much stock into goblins. In this game, they're stupid and violent as fuck, even to each other. In the endings, they breed so much everything on the island dies. And then they die, because of starvation and lack of females to birth new goblins.
Hah i know mate. They are dumb as a brick. That's why i love them. I am a huge greenskin fan from Warhammer and they are basically the same but instead of obsession to rape, they do fights. Stupid and violent with mashed comedic moments but have the numbers to continue being like that.

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
i comeback to this game for a longtime, is there any build that can make Lona become a god of war that can kill anything near her yet?
In a vanilla, untouched game? Not so much. Closest would be stealth archer or mage. Though, they don't kill anyone near her, per se. The other way around, actually. Keep opponents away or you'll find yourself getting bent over in short order. Though those two builds definitely excel when it comes to handling things at range.

Now, succubus build Lona is less about making war and more about making love, but the end result is probably what you're looking for; get the jump on anyone and just fuck them to death. a bit of investment and you can tear through Goblin/Orkind lairs with ease. Just be sure your holes don't get too lose or you'll be doing scratch damage in sex battles.

If I were you, I'd just go through the game files in the Data/Effects folder and modify things (stamina costs, weapon damage, etc) however you wish. This game seems fit to screw you over at every turn unless you use very specific builds. So feel free to make things a bit more fair.

Or you can just use cheats, I guess. Bit of a nuclear option, but we don't judge.

Reactions: Kira Yoshitake

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
i comeback to this game for a longtime, is there any build that can make Lona become a god of war that can kill anything near her yet?
I have something like that - it would fit that description quite a bit. I can tear through full goblin lairs and hives while going head-to-head with them and not to use a single potion.

All goblins (except orcs ie. big fat ones) and abominations (except really big ones) I can take on all at once and kill them easily without much efforts. The exceptions I can take out directly and without any problem if it is 1vs1 or 1vs2 - more than that and it does get annoying/harder more and more.

And why is that? Small ones die fast and when they die en-masse they restore my stamina and hunger which I can use for quick nap to replenish more stamina or hp without potions. The big ones are slow so I just move around them to avoid being hit by them while I put injuries on them so after a few stacks they hit just for 1 hp and stamina damage - once they are like that they are dead basically.

Other exceptions are bandits - they are fast and hit hard - which would not by much a problem since I can take 1 or 2 at once with some subsequent quick rests. But they come like 10+ per encounter so it is pain in the ass to separate them so I take them out with stealth. If they swarm me from all sides - I die fast. Wolves also are a problem if you encounter them with that big one (leader of theirs) - they are like bandits.

Another pain are goblin riders and boars - they love to charge and I do not often times dodge them. So I kill them with stealth/traps/gun & bow.

My main weapon is berserk sword.

Here you can see my build/equipment and attributes.

Edit: big part why I can play like that is that my Lona is lvl 99.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In a vanilla, untouched game? Not so much. Closest would be stealth archer or mage. Though, they don't kill anyone near her, per se. The other way around, actually. Keep opponents away or you'll find yourself getting bent over in short order. Though those two builds definitely excel when it comes to handling things at range.

Now, succubus build Lona is less about making war and more about making love, but the end result is probably what you're looking for; get the jump on anyone and just fuck them to death. a bit of investment and you can tear through Goblin/Orkind lairs with ease. Just be sure your holes don't get too lose or you'll be doing scratch damage in sex battles.

If I were you, I'd just go through the game files in the Data/Effects folder and modify things (stamina costs, weapon damage, etc) however you wish. This game seems fit to screw you over at every turn unless you use very specific builds. So feel free to make things a bit more fair.

Or you can just use cheats, I guess. Bit of a nuclear option, but we don't judge.
In one of my fresh starts, I combed through everything with traps and a rifle, lol. Buildwise, as long as you pick one or two attributes to pool 80% of your points into, you should be fine. That said, the holy skills suck donkey dick.

Nov 6, 2022
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
any chance for a way to level up the character

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Should look like this:
View attachment 2378992 View attachment 2378999 View attachment 2379000
Minus the preview.pdn and todo.txt files, they are not included in the mod release. Everything else in the first screenie is either default game files or generated ingame.

For future reference, any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.
Ok but I still don't have anything in that image, there's no GamesMod.ini even after I redownloaded this. These files don't have what is shown in the picture, am I missing something? Was there a 3rd mod pack that I didn't download? There's not even any instructions within the mod, I mean this is just downright confusing. Is it one of the RB files? The NyxLauncher doesn't seem able to read any of them.
1676173299932.png
1676173312798.png
1676173343226.png
1676173358758.png
1676173369309.png
1676173400429.png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ran it, I see the GameMod files but the mod isn't working. The hotkeys don't do anything
Edit: Alright I had to run the game through Nyx in order for the mods to pop up, thanks
Did you not read the downloads sections?
Literally have instructions next to the link.

The post also specifically says USE ONLY ONE download, not both.

If I could hide the attachments without using a third-party file-host I would. (The links point to those very same attachments, updated with every new upload) - No longer using attachments, hosting uploads on AnonFiles.

Again, CheatsMod.zip is a merged version of an older release that is no longer being updated and the contents gets extracted to ModScripts/ as is.
OR
CheatsMod-ModLoader.zip is the up-to-date modular version and the contents gets extracted to ModScripts/_Mods/ as is, will result in the Cheats Mod/ folder within ModScripts/_Mods/.
Easiest way to enable the mod is to use NyxLauncher.exe located in ModScripts.

As long as the GameMods.ini file exists in the same folder as Game.exe (and that NyxLauncher knows which Game.exe it is managing mods for), NyxLauncher will automatically add new mods to the list as it finds them (based on the folder names in ModScripts/_Mods/)

My modification of the ModLoader (released in another post) changes the options in GameMods.ini to make manually managing mods easier.

Instead of Banned = 0, it is now Active = 1, but ONLY if the modified mod loader is installed. (Standard rules of Boolean as Integer: 0 = false, 1 or above = true)

Unfortunately, the matching NyxLauncher just gets flagged as a virus no matter what I tried (the original version included with the official game files also gets falsely flagged) and a rebuild using Lazarus (FreePascal) is a work-in-progress (since Delphi is the main language I'm experienced with)

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
One of his last updates mean pubic hair? Aww our girl is growing up. <3
I'm surprised it took him this late to add it. You'd think unshaven bits in a grimdark fantasy world go together like Victorian prostitutes and coathanger abortions. ...too much?
Why are all saves before 7.5.0 no longer ok? it doesn't look like there's been any huge updates or anything?
I'm not very tech savvy, but the way I understood it is that the way they're keeping track of certain flags and values have changed. The specific line that stands out to me (again, not tech savvy person) is
-*fixed, move most record and dialog stats from actor to story_stats(core)

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
One of his last updates mean pubic hair? Aww our girl is growing up. <3
I know it doesn't actually mean anything, but I always kinda found it funny how Cocona's rocking a tuft and our main girl is as bald as it gets. lol

Also, something else I noticed: if I toggle the urine fetish scenes off, scenes of Lona voluntarily doing so are disabled, but it still shows her peeing during sex and masturbation. I'm not bothered by it or anything, I was just randomly messing with the sliders and noticed. Did Eccma overlook a few scenes?

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
One thing I've learned is that in this game, things don't typically want you dead.
They want to eat you, they want you to suffer, they want to rape you, they want your stuff, they want you to do their bidding, they really want you to suffer, or they just want to be left alone (boy that last one is rare).
You becoming dead is often just a byproduct of all these things, and they would typically prefer you do not die until they are bored.

Reactions: bobi121

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I know it doesn't actually mean anything, but I always kinda found it funny how Cocona's rocking a tuft and our main girl is as bald as it gets. lol

Also, something else I noticed: if I toggle the urine fetish scenes off, scenes of Lona voluntarily doing so are disabled, but it still shows her peeing during sex and masturbation. I'm not bothered by it or anything, I was just randomly messing with the sliders and noticed. Did Eccma overlook a few scenes?
All sex fluids are yellow by default. So Lona isn't peeing at those moments when the peeing fetish is toggled off, she is squirting.

Reactions: jarlbalgruuf
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes