Aug 13, 2020
I find it baffling how this thing can't be properly played without recurrent visits to the internet to figure things out and/or flat out cheating. If you don't know exactly what to do then you can't even lose because MC just falls to the ground with 0 energy, and basically no way to recover.

It's like the author's fetish is to screw people over with his game. It's a shame, considering it seems to have interesting content.

Rather than a "skill issue" it's simply poor balance and bad design.

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone. I have a question which was asked probably hundreds of times but I cant fidn the answer...

How exactly do I escape fishkind slavery? I found a boat likepeople said but I need to fix it. To fix it I need some wood. to get this wood I need active skill which is disabled when Im in handcuffs. And even if I find a way to somehow damage trees, some person said that you need wood worth of 4 trees but 3 are presented in that area. Some tips on this matter please?

Oct 2, 2018
I find it baffling how this thing can't be properly played without recurrent visits to the internet to figure things out and/or flat out cheating. If you don't know exactly what to do then you can't even lose because MC just falls to the ground with 0 energy, and basically no way to recover.

It's like the author's fetish is to screw people over with his game. It's a shame, considering it seems to have interesting content.

Then this game is not for you casuals, go back to your usual OP mc catch them all CG

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

No, it's completely doable.
The sewer is designed to be a sort of litmus test. You either buckle down and try to figure out what you should and shouldn't be doing (either by guide or experimentation) or you realize you're not the target audience. The rest of the game is much less forgiving. If you've managed to clear the sewers, there's a shop near the bank and inn that sells potions. You'll want to carry at least 3 at all times and drink them sparingly. If it puts you at positive stamina, you'll be back on your feet.
There's a bit of a learning curve to the game, but it's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Is the new release fully translated? If not, is there ab english patch for the newer versions? Also, how do I install the cheat mod? What's the file path? Is there a hotkey for the menu?
What is there to hack the game and so it is quite simple.

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022

Inb4 "what r u casu-" Whoops. Too late. Honestly, while the game is ...playable... vanilla there's a lot of questionable design decisions that make the game fall flat at times. Browse the thread and you'll see that the general solution to these moments is to either A) find a way to cheese the shit out of the game or B) cheat. I don't think we're asking for Lona to be some god-tier protagonist. But it would be nice if getting jumped by more than one enemy wasn't a rape/death sentence (gotta love them stunlocks). At least her sprint speed is unbeatable.

Anyway, I opted to just modify some of the dumber parts of the game to keep things challenging but still fun. Pretty easy to do. Just go in the game files and change a few numbers here and there. Some nice things can be found in this thread, as well. Example: there's a mod that kenny567 made which makes it so that Desecrate restores a bit of satiety. A nice QoL mod which makes sense because... well, you're eating people. Why would that not restore satiety? lol

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
Hello everyone. I have a question which was asked probably hundreds of times but I cant fidn the answer...

How exactly do I escape fishkind slavery? I found a boat likepeople said but I need to fix it. To fix it I need some wood. to get this wood I need active skill which is disabled when Im in handcuffs. And even if I find a way to somehow damage trees, some person said that you need wood worth of 4 trees but 3 are presented in that area. Some tips on this matter please?
You only need to press Z at the tree to get wood I believe. Press Z three times will yield a wood at cost of 15 stamina. When the tree exhausted, simply reenter the map to respawn the tree or enter different map.

• Hey there
Reactions: prodigy

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016

Did something change? I was quiet sure that you could get wood, as I escaped it once myself

You supposed to play with teammate. Expecting from 50kg or less girl to be Conan is more baffling .

• Angry
Reactions: jarlbalgruuf

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
You only need to press Z at the tree to get wood I believe. Press Z three times will yield a wood at cost of 15 stamina. When the tree exhausted, simply reenter the map to respawn the tree or enter different map.
Oh, that's how it works... Thanks, I'll try

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Some nice things can be found in this thread, as well. Example: there's a mod that kenny567 made which makes it so that Desecrate restores a bit of satiety. A nice QoL mod which makes sense because... well, you're eating people. Why would that not restore satiety? lol
FYI, that mod is included with Modular Cheats Mod, along with StealthConfirm (Pressing Z doesn't take you out of stealth if you have the IntoShadow trait; known as "From the Shadows" ingame) :p

I wish someone would redo the NoItemDisappearing mod, had to remove it from Cheats Mod because it no longer works.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can Lona piss after she does the dancer job? I want Lona to piss herself before they gangbang her. I know she can piss while dancing but I've read there's a scene where they make her drink/eat her own piss/shit and I want to trigger it during the gangbang. Is there a cheat command to refill the piss meter? That'd help too
Code:
$game_player.actor.urinary_level = 5000
That should fill it to max value (I think), increase the value if it's not enough.

Reactions: Redcarn
Aug 13, 2020
No, it's completely doable.
-
Completely doable if you know it inside out. Do this, do that, except even "exploration" is limited since most of the time she's on the floor as even taking a stroll pulls a ridiculous stamina burden on MC. So you ether waste time figuring things out or waste time on the internet reading guides or how to just cheat it... again, bad design.

Inb4 "what r u casu-" Whoops. Too late.
-
You managed to sum it up perfectly. Just like you said, nobody is asking MC to be Kratos, but the default settings are simply ridiculous. A sandbox where you can't even sandbox because one wasted movement means you better start over.

If some folks like it the way it is and/or have it all figured out, that doesn't make it any less of a bad design. It's also OK if they want to be the dark souls of H games, but hey, I played DS and at least I was able to move there.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Completely doable if you know it inside out. Do this, do that, except even "exploration" is limited since most of the time she's on the floor as even taking a stroll pulls a ridiculous stamina burden on MC. So you ether waste time figuring things out or waste time on the internet reading guides or how to just cheat it... again, bad design.

You managed to sum it up perfectly. Just like you said, nobody is asking MC to be Kratos, but the default settings are simply ridiculous. A sandbox where you can't even sandbox because one wasted movement means you better start over.

If some folks like it the way it is and/or have it all figured out, that doesn't make it any less of a bad design. It's also OK if they want to be the dark souls of H games, but hey, I played DS and at least I was able to move there.
Son, if you waste times on something to improve your result then it is indeed a skill issue, be it working, studying for tests or playing video games. There's bound to be people better at it than you, just accept that fact and keep improving, or call it quit. Both are fine solutions. Cheating is one as well if your mind can bear it.

These are optional mods that subscribers in the Telegram group asked to put in the release.

You can find other mods .
WARNING: The site is in Russian, use a translator to interact with it.
Thank you, this is a magical find for me.

Last edited:

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
Bloody hell I just found out on his Pixiv Website

Never seen this dev like this, honestly now i get it why some people like him

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does the improved english patch thing linked ont he front page work with more current versions or is it only for 0.7.4.1 and 0.7.3.0? Is there a more current english translation?
That's only for those 2 versions.

ProjectS001 is working on updating the translation for 0.7.7.1 and it will be done when it's done.

In the mean time, there is a temporary MTL edit available for those who can't wait.
There are a couple of issues with it that I've run across, but it fulfils the purpose that ProjectS001 can take their time on the translation update.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes