yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
Will someone have the Spanish version of this game or a link converted from Spanish because when I put in the Spanish game it appears in Japanese

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
That's completely fine with me. I just wished they acknowledged the feat a bit more. I appreciated how South Gate actually learns her name from East Sentry Point. They didn't just write her off as some midget rando.

It's kinda funny you mentioned murder, because I just recently put a bullet in Milo and got away consequence-free. It dropped my morality from like 80 to around 30, but I was able to walk right back in without anyone giving a shit. Then I put a bullet in Maani before leaving on the ship. Didn't even have to buy an identity change.
You just reminded me. I've been meaning to dust Maani just before the meeting infiltration just to see what would happen. I'm not even upset at her for doing her job, but she goes above and beyond despite the whole 'being a slave' thing. Not sure Eccma would plan a Manni-less version of that sequence, but hey, screw her. lol

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You just reminded me. I've been meaning to dust Maani just before the meeting infiltration just to see what would happen. I'm not even upset at her for doing her job, but she goes above and beyond despite the whole 'being a slave' thing. Not sure Eccma would plan a Manni-less version of that sequence, but hey, screw her. lol
Now I kinda want to do that too. Might as well do it before rescuing Cocona if I'm getting a morality reset anyways.

But yeah, screw her. You'd think she's firing the fucking concept of death itself from how lethal her shots are. It's kinda hilarious how she's incapable of defending herself in the bank. Like I know Milo's cocky, but he's putting a lot of faith in his rivals not murdering his stupid competent markswoman.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone explain how to use cheat menu files ??
Instructions are on the post.

If you're asking about in JoiPlay, you need to comment out all the hotkeys except for F9, then change that to F8 (which equats to CR, whichever control that is...) uncomment $JOIPLAY_MODE = true in main.rb, effects of this code are:
  • All hotkeys except menu disabled.
  • F8 (CR button) to show menu.

Last edited:

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
Instructions are on the post.

If you're asking about in JoiPlay, you need to comment out all the hotkeys except for F9, then change that to F8 (which equats to CR, whichever control that is...)
I was using 7.6 Version on modified russian version of joiplay but after newest update for joiplay it can run it on original version but don't know how to use cheat files like modified version
which cheats was in menu not writing code like this by pressing f9 which doesn't work here

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I tried to play the Lona on my phone via JoiPlay, I did everything right, but when I start it, this error pops up, maybe someone knows how to solve it? View attachment 2403405
I'm not sure, but that error may mean that your LonaJoiPlay package is not made correctly, or you didn't follow install instructions in joiplay correctly.

On my modified switch running android, I just followed the dev's instruction video on preparing the latest version of the game to run in joiplay and it loads fine, even with Modified Mod Loader, ModGraphicsPath mod (dependency for ExtraLoadingScreens), ExtraLoadingScreens mod, and Modular Cheats Mod.

Steps:
  1. Extract joiplay template.
  2. Extract fresh copy of the game.
  3. Optional Step: Install any mods.
  4. Run game to generate INI files.
  5. Set WRITING_LIST to 1 in GameLona.ini
  6. Run game.
  7. Set WRITING_LIST to 0, COMPRESSED to 1 in GameLona.ini
  8. Compress entire folder into lonarpg.rga (standard .zip file)
  9. Copy lonarpg.rga file to Android SDcard.
  10. Install lonarpg.rga in joiplay.
    • Make sure to use Null RTP.
Attached is the template I used.

Screenshot of joiplay-ready game files:
1676882279931.png

P.S: And no, the joycon's don't work with JoiPlay sadly.

Last edited:

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
I'm not sure, but that error may mean that your LonaJoiPlay package is not made correctly, or you didn't follow install instructions in joiplay correctly.

On my modified switch running android, I just followed the dev's instruction video on preparing the latest version of the game to run in joiplay and it loads fine, even with Modified Mod Loader, ModGraphicsPath mod (dependency for ExtraLoadingScreens), ExtraLoadingScreens mod, and Modular Cheats Mod.

Steps:
  1. Extract joiplay template.
  2. Extract fresh copy of the game.
  3. Optional Step: Install any mods.
  4. Run game to generate INI files.
  5. Set WRITING_LIST to 1 in GameLona.ini
  6. Run game.
  7. Set WRITING_LIST to 0, COMPRESSED to 1 in GameLona.ini
  8. Compress entire folder into lonarpg.rga (standard .zip file)
  9. Copy lonarpg.rga file to Android SDcard.
  10. Install lonarpg.rga in joiplay.
    • Make sure to use Null RTP.
Attached is the template I used.

Screenshot of joiplay-ready game files:
View attachment 2403559

P.S: And no, the joycon's don't work with JoiPlay sadly.
Bro why all this :WaitWhat:

Joiplay newest version and pulgins work with the game good as i told u

I tried to play the Lona on my phone via JoiPlay, I did everything right, but when I start it, this error pops up, maybe someone knows how to solve it? View attachment 2403405
u using joiplay fro appstore right?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Bro why all this :WaitWhat:

Joiplay newest version and pulgins work with the game good as i told u
It's how you get the game into joiplay without waiting for others to make a download available. The steps will work with any version as long as they are followed correctly.
Also, the text on the russian site may of changed, but the download is not (yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: HP.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
i downloaded joiplay from Google play
This version is abandoned

It's how you get the game into joiplay without waiting for others to make a download available. The steps will work with any version as long as they are followed correctly.
Also, the text on the russian site may of changed, but the download is not (yet)
But I didn't know until now how to enable cheat menu like russian version instead of writing codes cus joiplay doesn't have keyboard

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
But I didn't know until now how to enable cheat menu like russian version instead of writing codes cus joiplay doesn't have keyboard
What codes? Just change the hotkey from F9 to F8.
Then 1 of the controls on the virtual gamepad will show the menu.
I even updated Modular Cheats Mod to have a joiplay mode that does just that.
The .rga file is just a standard zip file, open it with 7-zip or something, delete the included cheat mod, replace with the updated one into ModScripts/_Mods, open ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/main.rb and uncomment the line that has $JOIPLAY_MODE = true, save and update the file within the archive, install updated .rga into joiplay.
Whichever control is CR should now open the cheat menu.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
What codes? Just change the hotkey from F9 to F8.
Then 1 of the controls on the virtual gamepad will show the menu.
I even updated Modular Cheats Mod to have a joiplay mode that does just that.
The .rga file is just a standard zip file, open it with 7-zip or something, delete the included cheat mod, replace with the updated one into ModScripts/_Mods, open ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/main.rb and uncomment the line that has $JOIPLAY_MODE = true, save and update the file within the archive, install updated .rga into joiplay.
Whichever control is CR should now open the cheat menu.
This is the cheat menu in new version
Screenshot_2023-02-20-16-28-38-93_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg

And this is the Russian version cheat menu which I need (even this have some choices doesn't work)
Screenshot_2023-02-20-16-35-24-89_bdb2d140510d9f1e3d9d401c86bf974c.jpg

And bcs my knowledge about extracting files and this things is limited
This is what i understood IMG_20230220_164244.jpg
Is this the cheat file to delete or where? (Cus the upper file doesn't contain any cheat named files

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This is the cheat menu in new version
View attachment 2404276

And this is the Russian version cheat menu which I need (even this have some choices doesn't work)
View attachment 2404280

And bcs my knowledge about extracting files and this things is limited
This is what i understood View attachment 2404296
Is this the cheat file to delete or where? (Cus the upper file doesn't contain any cheat named files
In LonaRPG folder, there should be GameMods.ini, it's contents should be:
Code:
[Cheats Mod]
Banned = 0
LoadOrder = 0
You'll also need to make an empty GameCheats.ini (in the LonaRPG folder) so that the toggle cheat states are remembered.
Modular Cheats Mod includes the dependencies.
What does F2 do?
If nothing, goto ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/mod/lib/530_YanFlyF9.rb and change Input::F8 to Input::F2 (assuming the relevant line of code in ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/main.rb was uncommented)

P.S: The download for Modular Cheats Mod has been updated with F2 as the menu hotkey in joiplay mode.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
In LonaRPG folder, there should be GameMods.ini, it's contents should be:
Code:
[Cheats Mod]
Banned = 0
LoadOrder = 0
You'll also need to make an empty GameCheats.ini (in the LonaRPG folder) so that the toggle cheat states are remembered.
Modular Cheats Mod includes the dependencies.
What does F2 do?
If nothing, goto ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/mod/lib/530_YanFlyF9.rb and change Input::F8 to Input::F2 (assuming the relevant line of code in ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/main.rb was uncommented)

P.S: The download for Modular Cheats Mod has been updated with F2 as the menu hotkey in joiplay mode.
Found the ini IMG_20230220_173330.jpg

And no cheatmod file name in _mods Screenshot_2023-02-20-17-30-57-49.jpg
F2 just show fps + added GameCheats.ini and some icons in the file changed to joiplay icon

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can y'all like make a separate thread for this? This isn't directly relevant to this game and I'm sure someone else would find it more useful than sifting through here.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Are you saying that the game does not work for me because of the "outdated" version of JoiPlay? If so, could you post a link to the current version?
(to download the latest versions, use the download button) or

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes