HP.

Nov 2, 2020
No need, already has the temporary edited MTL that I posted a while back. Just need to change the lang to MTL, quit the game then re-launch. I'll re-upload once the actual translation patch for B.0.7.7.1 is released.
Hope that...that missions after releasing moot people all in Chinese and I really care for the story

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Her being able to take on an abomination hive, the Beast, etc is supposed to be an inconceivable feat for any one person, let alone some scrawny shortstack.
That is why Lona drains their balls to death with her 14 year old peach.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hope that...that missions after releasing moot people all in Chinese and I really care for the story
Like I said in this post, it's an edited MTL done via the tool with B.0.7.7.1, then compared with the latest ENG patch with some slight editing for what made sense to me. There may still be some MTL "poetry" that I didn't bother editing, and what I edited is in all likelyhood not right. (Hence why Language is not set to MTL by default)

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
Weird, works perfectly fine (albeit a bit laggy) for me.
The new version of the joyplay has a bug that does not allow you to record a save, with what this is related we do not know yet, our man is in touch with the developer and they are trying to understand why this happens, perhaps in the next release will be fixed.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The new version of the joyplay has a bug that does not allow you to record a save, with what this is related we do not know yet, our man is in touch with the developer and they are trying to understand why this happens, perhaps in the next release will be fixed.
That's just it though, the version of joiplay I used and included in my package was the latest at the time from the website. (newer than the one you included)
Though, it would be helpful if crablauncher837 could provide a log.txt from creating a save that doesn't actually get saved.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
That's just it though, the version of joiplay I used and included in my package was the latest at the time from the website. (newer than the one you included)
By new version I mean 1.20.xxx
By old 1.01.xxx
The version on the website has the exact same bug. It is a disease of 1.20
Fortunately this does not happen very often.

Reactions: Arrrbb

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
Like I said in this post, it's an edited MTL done via the tool with B.0.7.7.1, then compared with the latest ENG patch with some slight editing for what made sense to me. There may still be some MTL "poetry" that I didn't bother editing, and what I edited is in all likelyhood not right. (Hence why LANG is not set to MTL by default)
Extract the Rga file and add this patch right?

crablauncher837

May 1, 2021
Though, it would be helpful if crablauncher837 could provide a log.txt from creating a save that doesn't actually get saved.
Sorry but I have room temp iq and dont know how to do that but if I could figure it out I would post it

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
I've just started to play recently and finished almost the entire questlines of the first town (without having to read through wall of text or do cheats like the other guys have said so). The game has a lot of potential for now, and I can expect more contents yet to come right? The rogue-lite gameplay suits my taste really well. Stamina management is weird design, but looks creative and can be fun when get used to. Not many games are brave enough to nerf players this hard mechanically and I love it. I don't like how most difficult games become so easy with some cheap abuses in the early game. Nothing to complain about.

So far I only have one thing to criticize. Gameplay with teammates feel really clunky. It's like the game is not really designed to be played with teammates, and it really is more fun going alone than with teammates. It's either too easy or too hard depending on the quest you're doing with them around.

Do stealth and it's best to tell teammates to just stand idly. Do sex and it's best to tell teammates to stand idly, or just sit still yourself while watching teammates do all the work and pray they won't die from something stupid.

But then not using teammates can be a little bit too much to manage. The stealing document quest was hellish. I went with stealth/prostitute build and got shutdowned both way. Stealth is out of the question in the second and third part of the mission, and doing sex will either ran out of stamina in a heartbeat by being gangbanged or got shot in the head while doing a quick rub.

It feels like they don't know how to balance this side of mechanics well enough.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry but I have room temp iq and dont know how to do that but if I could figure it out I would post it
It's in the settings for joiplay, change game selection to "LonaRPG" (or whatever you set the game name to), toggle "debug logs" under rpg settings

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This is what appears when I try to save
Welp, I don't think that is gonna help the joiplay dev sort it out, my logs.txt is identical. If only the games console log were added when debug logs are enabled...

Out of curiosity, what device do you use? I use a Switch running LineageOS 17.1-20220408 (Android 10)

Last edited:

crablauncher837

May 1, 2021
Welp, I don't think that is gonna help the joiplay dev sort it out, my logs.txt is identical. If only the games console log were added when debug logs are enabled...

Out of curiosity, what device do you use? I use a Switch running LineageOS 17.1-20220408 (Android 10)
i am using a garbage lg tracfone from like 2017

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've just started to play recently and finished almost the entire questlines of the first town (without having to read through wall of text or do cheats like the other guys have said so). The game has a lot of potential for now, and I can expect more contents yet to come right? The rogue-lite gameplay suits my taste really well. Stamina management is weird design, but looks creative and can be fun when get used to. Not many games are brave enough to nerf players this hard mechanically and I love it. I don't like how most difficult games become so easy with some cheap abuses in the early game. Nothing to complain about.

So far I only have one thing to criticize. Gameplay with teammates feel really clunky. It's like the game is not really designed to be played with teammates, and it really is more fun going alone than with teammates. It's either too easy or too hard depending on the quest you're doing with them around.

Do stealth and it's best to tell teammates to just stand idly. Do sex and it's best to tell teammates to stand idly, or just sit still yourself while watching teammates do all the work and pray they won't die from something stupid.

But then not using teammates can be a little bit too much to manage. The stealing document quest was hellish. I went with stealth/prostitute build and got shutdowned both way. Stealth is out of the question in the second and third part of the mission, and doing sex will either ran out of stamina in a heartbeat by being gangbanged or got shot in the head while doing a quick rub.

It feels like they don't know how to balance this side of mechanics well enough.
Personally, I like the stamina and injury system. They make it so that you can't just mindlessly trade blows. I also appreciate how they're both applied to enemies. It actually feels like your attacks do something when your opponents becomes more slow and crippled by their injuries over time. It's not perfect, but I can't say it's not satisfying.
I do agree that teammates are clunky, but it's a limitation of the game's AI.

I think in the part of the mission you're talking about, you don't even need to fight. Just keep going south while avoiding the traps.

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Personally, I like the stamina and injury system. They make it so that you can't just mindlessly trade blows. I also appreciate how they're both applied to enemies. It actually feels like your attacks do something when your opponents becomes more slow and crippled by their injuries over time. It's not perfect, but I can't say it's not satisfying.
I do agree that teammates are clunky, but it's a limitation of the game's AI.

I think in the part of the mission you're talking about, you don't even need to fight. Just keep going south while avoiding the traps.
Wholeheartedly agree.

The mission though, it's quite as you've said but also a bit of a challenge to actually do it lol. Fking Maani + random thugs + nasty traps placements made it really difficult to just run pass them safely, and either of them hitting me once resulting in loading the save file.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes