Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How do I get Cocona on the ending ship?
I've finished all of her quests, dueled Meryme in the arena and got her blade, and did all of the headpats/baths/sleepovers. But during the epilogue, it is stated that both Cocona and Meryme escaped to Doom Fortress before Noer Town was overrun.
If you don't get her ticket from Meryme, Cocona won't join you on the ship. There are more quests from Meryme in order to get it.

Last edited:

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
How do I get Cocona on the ending ship?
I've finished all of her quests, dueled Meryme in the arena and got her blade, and did all of the headpats/baths/sleepovers. But during the epilogue, it is stated that both Cocona and Meryme escaped to Doom Fortress before Noer Town was overrun.

Are there any other characters that I could save? So far these are the only ones that I know of:
  • Lisa (explosive merchant)
  • Tommy (boy sold to the priests) His mother sacrificed herself to smuggle him out.
  • RanRan (pregnant woman who joined the Pighead cult) Since she's alone with her baby, I'm guessing her group along with her sister are dead.
  • Cocona and Meryme
I'm guessing Cecily and Grey Rat can be saved too in a future update, since the quest is still under development. Still no way to save Mary and that little boy from Cloud Village.
Is there any other missions after documents stealing mission for cecily and grey?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you don't get her ticket from Meryme, Cocona won't join you on the ship. There are more quests from Meryme in order to get it.
There are? Dude said he already defeated her. I got the ticket after going to the inn and talking to her after defeating her.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I get checked for pregnancy as I've decided I want at least one of each monster type, like pokemon i gotta catch em all
Discover I'm not pregnant
Doctor is so upset im not pregnant they start throwing fireballs at me and i barely escape with my life
ten outta ten average pregnancy enjoyer
You can actually "reroll" pregnancies by loading a save before the current day/night cycle. Like if you find that she's not pregnant, reroll, and check again, she could be pregnant the second time around. If you don't wanna do that, I'd open the door to the left and quickly dash in there once Elise starts charging his attack. He should calm down after like 15 seconds.

P.S. There's also a chance of pregnancies resulting in stillbirth rather than an actual baby. They'll have noticeably faster birth times, iirc.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
There are? Dude said he already defeated her. I got the ticket after going to the inn and talking to her after defeating her.
Well, yeah. Talking to her back in the inn after defeating her is an unmarked quest. Dude didn't mention getting the ticket, so therefore he has more to do. And if you pickup the broken sword she drops, she'll repair it and give Lona the katana.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, yeah. Talking to her back in the inn after defeating her is an unmarked quest. Dude didn't mention getting the ticket, so therefore he has more to do. And if you pickup the broken sword she drops, she'll repair it and give Lona the katana.
I know what happens, but I'm not so sure that's an "unmarked quest". If I'm remembering right, the game specifically tells you to go back to the inn at the conclusion of the fight. I don't know why you were being vague about it the first time. You could have just told the guy "you need to go back to the inn" and that would be that.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I know what happens, but I'm not so sure that's an "unmarked quest". If I'm remembering right, the game specifically tells you to go back to the inn at the conclusion of the fight. I don't know why you were being vague about it the first time. You could have just told the guy "you need to go back to the inn" and that would be that.
By unmarked I meant that there is no quest marker for it, but yes it would of been much simpler to say that.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
New update to Modular Cheats Mod.

The mod will now use the language that the game is set to (Restart the game after switching languages).

Redownload from here

Zangdoe

Jul 30, 2022
New update to Modular Cheats Mod.

The mod will now use the language that the game is set to (Restart the game after switching languages).

Redownload from here
Hi Kenny, thanks for the cheat mod. Really appreciate your help to clearly define the installation instructions.

I've installed it. as according to your instructions to extract them into the _Mods folder. But when i put in the inputs "F1, F2, F3,etc."they are not working.

Am i doing something wrong? I am using the latest version of the game as well. Thanks in advance.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Kenny, thanks for the cheat mod. Really appreciate your help to clearly define the installation instructions.

I've installed it. as according to your instructions to extract them into the _Mods folder. But when i put in the inputs "F1, F2, F3,etc."they are not working.

Am i doing something wrong? I am using the latest version of the game as well. Thanks in advance.
Is the mod enabled in GameMods.ini (Banned = 0) or NyxLauncher?

F3 should work, as it is assigned to the Unequip hotkey (with SHIFT+F3 Force unequiping gear that cannot normally be unequiped)
F1 and F2 don't currently have any functions assigned.

All of the hotkeys are in the spoiler at the top of the mod's post, and are also in the info.txt and _readme_CheatsMod_Controls.txt files within the mod.

If Modular Cheats Mod is the only mod installed, the GameMods.ini should look like the following:
INI:
[Cheats Mod]
Banned = 1
LoadOrder = 0

Last edited:
Reactions: Zangdoe

Deadsashas

Oct 17, 2017
Is the mod enabled in GameMods.ini (Banned = 0) or NyxLauncher?
Hi, I too have same problem, but I additionaly see an error after launch in NyxLauncher - "No such file or dirrectory: Cheats Mod/mod/Utils.rb".
I have played with main.rb (in mod folder) and after I have made MOD_FOLDER like in example mod, error has disappear and mod works.
So It looks like that - was this:
Code:
MOD_NAME = "Cheats Mod"
# MODS_PATH = "ModScripts/_Mods"
# MOD_FOLDER = "#{MODS_PATH}/#{MOD_NAME}"
MOD_FOLDER = "#{$MODS_PATH}/#{MOD_NAME}"
And I have edited to this:
Code:
# MOD_NAME = "Cheats Mod"
MOD_FOLDER = "ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod"
I hope that was right solution :KEK:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I too have same problem, but I additionaly see an error after launch in NyxLauncher - "No such file or dirrectory: Cheats Mod/mod/Utils.rb".
I have played with main.rb (in mod folder) and after I have made MOD_FOLDER like in example mod, error has disappear and mod works.
So It looks like that - was this:
Code:
MOD_NAME = "Cheats Mod"
MOD_FOLDER = "#{$MODS_PATH}/#{MOD_NAME}"
And I have edited to this:
Code:
# MOD_NAME = "Cheats Mod"
MOD_FOLDER = "ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod"
I hope that was right solution :KEK:
Close, the right solution is this:
Code:
MOD_NAME = "Cheats Mod"
MODS_PATH = "ModScripts/_Mods"
MOD_FOLDER = "#{MODS_PATH}/#{MOD_NAME}"
# MOD_FOLDER = "#{$MODS_PATH}/#{MOD_NAME}"
I just forgot to swap the commented lines before uploading. I'll be re-uploading with the correct lines in a moment. - Done, please re-download and delete/install the mod.

I am using a modified mod loader that provides a global $MOD_PATH variable and forgot to change the code before uploading.

Last edited:

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Could someone explain to me what the stealth traits 'From the Shadows' and 'Into the Darkness' actually do? I mean, the description seems pretty clear, except the two of my skills which could benefit from the stated effect, Place Trap and Snipe, already don't seem to take me out of stealth mode when used. Am I missing something?

Karakisha

Nov 3, 2019
Could someone explain to me what the stealth traits 'From the Shadows' and 'Into the Darkness' actually do? I mean, the description seems pretty clear, except the two of my skills which could benefit from the stated effect, Place Trap and Snipe, already don't seem to take me out of stealth mode when used. Am I missing something?
Yeah. They just let you use most or maybe all skills without breaking stealth. Like, say... firing a musket, and reloading a musket.

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah. They just let you use most or maybe all skills without breaking stealth. Like, say... firing a musket, and reloading a musket.
Thanks. So if a skill inherently doesn't break stealth, there's no additional benefit to be had?

Playing a stealth archer doesn't event require taking stealth-related perks? Almost feels like a letdown :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes