HP.

Nov 2, 2020
If you have the quest activated then it is a lootable item (from weapon rack) in the south-western corner of the first floor in the tower. What you loot initially is actually a stack of muskets (not usable yet as it is only a quest specific item) and the musket weapon itself is a reward for completing that quest.
Actually it's the first mission from adam and said something like stealing general medal and in lona wiki there is 2 missions so i think this is the first mission before musket mission and I'm stuck there

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Actually it's the first mission from adam and said something like stealing general medal and in lona wiki there is 2 missions so i think this is the first mission before musket mission and I'm stuck there
If its the first quest then you must take (steal) the medal from that sargeant via steal skill. Just select it from the skill selection and use it on him.

• Wow
Reactions: leoandy

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
I did not know that it was strongly tied to stamina and I completely forgot that Noer Tea exists. Many thanks.
I know that the father is a random fishperson so the unbreedable npc and animals angle is not at work here.
After reading your post i went further back before getting pregnant, got pregnant from a random deepone, same result. I even came with noer tea and lots of food for the trip back and kept the fetus' health at almost max. I will push foward and try pregnancy again after the miscariage to test it further.
I also noticed that there is an icon above the climax counter (lower right corner) with what appears to be an ovulum in a jar, any idea what it is?
Yes, the impression I got from my testing was that it was all related to stamina use. It's kind of a neat system because you lose stamina whenever you take damage, so from the coding standpoint it works without having to keep track of multiple separate factors. That's my theory anyway, for all we know there may still be separate factors, and your results seem to suggest it's not as simple.

Indeed, one caveat of my own testing was that I did it all while pregnant with human or moot babies, and barely taking any HP damage in the process. I should test this with a deepone baby next, may as well get that as a rebirth option anyway.

As for the icon in the bottom right corner, could it be the boob icon you're referring to? Pretty sure it's lactation / boob fullness meter.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
If its the first quest then you must take (steal) the medal from that sargeant via steal skill. Just select it from the skill selection and use it on him.
Now I knew I'm the dumbest one cus i didn't know that the item u steal fall on ground not in ur inventory :KEK:

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
I understand the JoiPlay version is a little cut down, for example, Lona's hair coloring is not displayed, the sea witch race has a regular elf sprite, the graphics are much worse (although this is not surprising), and so on. And I understand that this is for everyone who plays Lona through JoiPlay, tell me that this is so ... I'm tired of correcting game errors ...

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Is the bug repellent recipe... well, bugged? Or just wrong in the wiki? 2 repellent herbs do not make a bug repellent, not event at 20 survival.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Ey everyone, some question here!

I want to test some animation with different PNJ and interaction between them

The cheat file doesn't help me because the summon are empty... So I want to try with the console command... But I don'tknow what I have to type for summoning different PNJ... Somebody know?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Doubt. Has anyone continued with the translation of the game? According to the link on the main page (English Patch), the last one that was made was up to V0.7.4.1, and for example, the continuation of the Cocona story is untranslated.

And taking advantage of it, does anyone know how much more the game is going to grow or in which direction it is going to go?

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Doubt. Has anyone continued with the translation of the game? According to the link on the main page (English Patch), the last one that was made was up to V0.7.4.1, and for example, the continuation of the Cocona story is untranslated.

And taking advantage of it, does anyone know how much more the game is going to grow or in which direction it is going to go?
I don't know anything about the state of the official translation or dev's plans in general, but you can currently use the to automatically fill in the missing parts to make the text somewhat readable. It's not pretty but perfectly playable.

furyhentai

Mar 28, 2021
Or in the caves with Deep ones. I personally made some tests because i mated with a ton of them and only fishfolk Lona gave life to. Big Deep ones or Crawlers have a very low chance if not zero to impregnate you with a Deep one. Aim for those tall ones dressed in rags with the tridents. They almost always father a Deep one baby.
i tried with those tall ones dressed in rags with the tridents. but i only got human baby

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
i tried with those tall ones dressed in rags with the tridents. but i only got human baby
That human baby is used to reincarnate your character into a Deep one Lona after you die. You truly awaken when you speak to the Sea Witch again. She gives you the skill to transform.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
See, normally you give birth to whatever you got pregnant with. To be completely human looking without any foreign traits should be a hint that something probably isn't right. Moots are an exception because they're literally human-goblin hybrids.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes