Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I did the quest without ranged weapons, as succ lona, just position greyrat in front, Cecily in one side and me in the other.
It did involve some savescumming sometimes when greyrat lost aggro

(__=__=___)

Jun 23, 2022
Would of helped to mention that before.

Anyway, unless you attach a keyboard (whatever method works best with your android) you need to change the controls.
You can save used controls by only binding F9 as F5, F7 and F8 are just convenience for stuff that is in the cheats menu.
I pressed F5,F6,F7,F8,F9 and did not show any symptoms. Is there a workaround or do I need to add more mods?ฝ

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
uh... are you sure that you can pick up traps by interacting with them? tried it right now, didnt work
and further stealth tactics wont work because I have only 5 in scoutcraft
Umm... I specifically said you can pickup mines, not traps.
Traps will break when you interact with them with a high enough Scoutcraft. Mines get collected instead. 5 might not be enough if that's not happening.

Maybe list out what traits you have and what equipment you have.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I pressed F5,F6,F7,F8,F9 and did not show any symptoms. Is there a workaround or do I need to add more mods?
Which joiplay download are you using? Either should work as long as the instructions have been followed.
The only thing not included in those instructions is a recommended control scheme.

Last edited:

(__=__=___)

Jun 23, 2022
Kenny567 โพสต์: 10220585 สมาชิก: 240807 said:
คุณใช้การดาวน์โหลดใดของ joiplay? ทั้งคู่ควรใช้งานได้ตราบเท่าที่ปฏิบัติตามคำแนะนำ
สิ่งเดียวที่ไม่รวมอยู่ในคำแนะนำเหล่านี้คือรูปแบบการควบคุมที่แนะนำ
[/อ้าง]
ไม่เป็นไร ฉันใช้เมนูช่วยเหลือได้แล้ว

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
What exactly do you mean? It's super easy to play this on a VM, ideally running an OS from the era that VX Ace was made in (I have personally done so with VMWare player, Windows XP with the unofficial SP4, and the required redistributables [only directx june 2010 if you keep the runtime DLLs that are included with the game])

List the steps you've been taking to install the mod.
Extract the contents of the attached zip into ModScripts/PaletteChanger/.
Made using the transformations file from 0.7.8.0 but works in 0.7.7.1 (removed the first 2 nodes)
I see, thank you very much.

Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
Is there any way of using controllers with the Joiplay version? And not the virtual gamepads, I mean something like Xbox controllers.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
You're gonna have to use the MTL tool until someone translates the new dialog in 0.7.8.0. Keep in mind that the new version has not yet been posted here (and is already out-dated)

Just an FYI, ProjectS001 can't do the translation until the KR patch is updated to the new version (and is AFAIK currently busy with 0.7.7.1)

iirc you don't even need a tool for it, the translations are in txt file, hell i even used notepad++ to change the dialogue

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
The 0.7.8.0 version with the goblin warboss has so much more dialogue (about what he's doing or interacting between goblins?). Even MTL is fine.

if you still need an mtl translation here you go put it in LonaRPG\Text\ENG and overwrite the old one. i tried to mtl it but it isn't that good, i'm sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotheranon11

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Umm... I specifically said you can pickup mines, not traps.
Traps will break when you interact with them with a high enough Scoutcraft. Mines get collected instead. 5 might not be enough if that's not happening.

Maybe list out what traits you have and what equipment you have.
tried to pick up mines, didnt work
traits attached below. equipment is basic Lona equipment + sword that you get in sewers

P.S. also if you can explain me how does sexual combat work Id really appreciate it because I can see yellow "1"s and pink numbers (sometimes its 1, somtimes 15, sometimes 60+) but nothing happens to enemy

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
traits attached below. equipment is basic Lona equipment + sword that you get in sewers

P.S. also if you can explain me how does sexual combat work Id really appreciate it because I can see yellow "1"s and pink numbers (sometimes its 1, somtimes 15, sometimes 60+) but nothing happens to enemy
I think you need to have SUR stats invested high enough before you can pick up mines. I'm not sure how much, maybe around 20.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
iirc you don't even need a tool for it, the translations are in txt file, hell i even used notepad++ to change the dialogue
The point of the tool is for quick auto-translations that won't succumb to user error with manually editing the text like incorrect formatting of the txt blocks or the headers of the text blocks getting accidently changed.

Better off leaving the manual editing to someone who can either actually translate themselves or can adequately translate from MTL poetry.

FYI, the MTL tool also has a manual translate option for those who prefer to do the translation themselves (assuming it runs on their system, sometimes it doesn't)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

Yellow is HP damage, pink is arousal. There is a textlog entry in the Notes section of the menu with instructions on using the juicing skill. Normally the yellow would be taken from the targets stamina, but with Bloodlust it takes from the targets health directly. (Sometimes your targets will explode into lots of little red bits from too much sex)

You'll be able to make your own traps if you grab the second trait on the LVL15 row. You'll get the "Create Trap" and "Pickup Rocks" skills, which is basically infinite traps (assuming there is no limit on player-placed traps, and that you have a good way to replenish food and stamina)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I think you need to have SUR stats invested high enough before you can pick up mines. I'm not sure how much, maybe around 20.
The traps in the sewers require Survival 3, then it just needs to be above the atk lvl of the trap. I don't usually lvl survival above 15.

Reactions: Leon5265
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes