Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Если что, то акция с преждевременными публикациями версий временная, я просто репак допилил, задержки в публикации снова теже (если кто-то версию раньше не сольет).

If anything, the action with premature publication of versions is temporary, I just completed a repack, delays in the publication of the same again (if someone does not leak a version earlier).
Спасибо за ваш труд! Странно, что ссылку на ваш сайт не мог найти через гугл/duckduckgo/baidu.
Я тогда не буду кидать ваш репак. Без вашего разрешения

Mar 29, 2021
Well it is on his Cloud Server, though it is not explicitly posted on either his Substar or Fanbox.
Well, as I wrote, with me shared version of the game and I just decided to finalize repack already on the new version. Distributing the game I runet, just did not expect that someone will find so quickly (my fault, not caught up).

In any case, I'll stick to the original publication delay (before someone else leaked the new version to the public use).

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
LonaRPG 0.7.8.4
you can choose additional content for the game (
mods, language, options)
English language is supported!
All modifications are tested for compatibility with the final version of the game.
1678368168260.png

Thanks Zhong Xina | z洪ξ那 for games and installer.
Thanks to Kenny for help with the repuck!

Last edited:

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Can pack horse's service period be extended somehow? Putting extra coins in its inventory doesn't seem to work. Having to pay in advance only and then manually keeping track of remaining time is such a pain in the ass...

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
Yes - and in my signature
Thank you lord zhong xina, for you have blessed us with your lonaRPG site and your bing xiling

Edit: I just realized how fucking ironic is that someone with a profile of zhong xina allows us to download a taiwanese game XD

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
faced a problem in a mission with a cannon. moving does not work when entering it. neither mouse nor keyboard. Help!!
What keyboard controls have you tried? Arrows? 8, 4, 6, 2 on the number pad? Alt+Arrows (does the same thing as numpad controls)?

dvachevskii

Oct 27, 2019
What keyboard controls have you tried? Arrows? 8, 4, 6, 2 on the number pad? Alt+Arrows (does the same thing as numpad controls)?
I've tried everything. nothing helps. I think the problem is in the files, since I replaced the new version of the game with file replacement. I would like to know where the folder with the cannon is located. I apologize in advance, but I am writing through a translator

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've tried everything. nothing helps. I think the problem is in the files, since I replaced the new version of the game with file replacement. I would like to know where the folder with the cannon is located. I apologize in advance, but I am writing through a translator
You'll be better off just backing up your saves, mods and GameLona.ini, doing a clean install of the game, and restoring your saves, mods and GameLona.ini

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes