Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
also cheer for the console didn't know that was a thing
Console has been part of the game for quite some time now.

nah I just want to explore with a full save
If you just want to explore, the mod will help you there as well.
Give yourself max level, extra gear, extra trait points and extra money whenever you want it. There are other options to choose from as well.

Reactions: Jackson2204

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
nah I just want to explore with a full save
that's the neat part, you don't need a full save to start exploring, hell you can even skip the tutorial and go out exploring already, just have the handy cheat mod with you, the game is very brutal and hard if you want to start exploring on lvl 1

Reactions: Jackson2204
Mar 29, 2021
tried downloading it from your site and just kept getting these errors whenever i try to go to the overworld , do you happen to know how to fix them?
I don’t know what kind of mod doesn’t work for you, write the name first. secondly, all the mods from the installer work fine for me, except for gtsset but it has already been removed. if you have some kind of mod does not start, then just do not install it. I might have forgotten to update the files on the site. I will check it later.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
tried downloading it from your site and just kept getting these errors whenever i try to go to the overworld , do you happen to know how to fix them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure it's the TT_weaponType mod as it does NOT override the load_mod_database function correctly. It doesn't alias the method in any way, so is currently incompatible with all other mods that use it.

EDIT: This should fix it, replace the code in TT_weaponType/main.rb with what is in the code box:

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2021
If you want to juice with the intention of breeding, maybe don't take Sadism so they don't die as fast.
It's convenient now that even if you have Bloodlust and Bloody Mess you will only do damage if you hit the action keys.
Up + Juicing [then nothing] = Pick The Daddy Child Support Attack!
This is how Grey Rat became the thicc multi-stack filling in a multi-generational . (My soul is so gone.)

Same Energy as Multi-Generational Moot Lona:

(If you got this reference then you are the Nerd MVP.)

Some other fun stuff:

You can get xp from the most unlikely sources. *Vomit* LEVEL UP! Masturbating and resting until your food is gone and stamina in the red, then bathe until you can't anymore, then crawl over to the bed and milk yourself to unconsciousness.

4800 Breast Milk =

At 51tp a 300-unit squirt! Or more at the Golden Bar Club like you noted. A stop at Elise's for MOD (Breast A) results in a gratuitous supply without having to ever become pregnant. Healing wounds at Elise's is just 2 milk.

Put the MOO in Moot!

[hands out dirty underwear to beggars] +1 MOR! +1 MOR! +1 MOR! +1 MOR!
You can also MacGuyver a trap to kill people using the same underwear, so karma balances out in the end. (Sorta... not.)

Last edited:

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
Pretty sure it's the TT_weaponType mod as it does NOT override the load_mod_database function correctly. It doesn't alias the method in any way, so is currently incompatible with all other mods that use it.

EDIT: This should fix it, replace the code in TT_weaponType/main.rb with what is in the code box:
I know this wasn't meant for me but I had a somewhat similar problem and i tried to do this but it says the archive doesnt have permission to save it in the folder, if someone can help it would be appreciated

aa.png aeiou.png

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game has gotten much better after many versions. a fix is needed in places like: if the heroine is guilty and she is imprisoned, then as I had, she was clamped near the toilet and it is no longer possible to get out of the body, there is no room for passage, and her hands are tied to answer.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I know this wasn't meant for me but I had a somewhat similar problem and i tried to do this but it says the archive doesnt have permission to save it in the folder, if someone can help it would be appreciated

View attachment 2462548 View attachment 2462549
Games should NEVER be installed to Program Files, especially when modding is involved.

Backup your GameLona.ini and saves, uninstall the game and reinstall to somewhere like C:\Games\LonaRPG. Then restore the files you backed up to there.

Reactions: Matrh
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes