Bevei

Dec 12, 2020
Может кто-нибудь сказать мне, почему LonaRPG не работает на JoiPay?

Can someone tell me why LonaRPG doesn't work on JoiPay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
I am at the fishtople quest im in the deeps and trying to complete the quest starving mermaid gave me 10 human semens or 5 white strudgers where can i find white strudgers?

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Is Lona supposed to remain on screen during gameplay?
Over hundreds of hours of playing but never actually looking into it on a code level, I believe the portrait pops up every time there's a status change to Lona/something happens to her like a change in mood, talking, dirt level changing, she's groped, injured, gets cummed on, etc. If it's stuck on, just open the menu and close it and it should go away until something conjures it up again.

Reactions: Shazz23

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I am at the fishtople quest im in the deeps and trying to complete the quest starving mermaid gave me 10 human semens or 5 white strudgers where can i find white strudgers?
5 white sludge is just 10 cooked semen. If you're unable to get that, you can also go to the inn, talk to the guy in the wolf skin or whatever, and you can bring him to the mermaid to be fed.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Hey Folks.. I got a question...

I managed to got here, near some cells with a giant pig who lick my face and after that, nothing, he give me a heart, and seems to follow me in the house, somebody know what happen? Or what I have to do? for some quest maybe?

1679175901314.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey Folks.. I got a question...

I managed to got here, near some cells with a giant pig who lick my face and after that, nothing, he give me a heart, and seems to follow me in the house, somebody know what happen? Or what I have to do? for some quest maybe?

View attachment 2478254
There isn't really a use as far as I know. If you got captured, the pig would have raped you and after a few days helped you break out and fight off the bandits. It doesn't follow you once you leave to the overmap though.

Reactions: Virgin_Jesus

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Over hundreds of hours of playing but never actually looking into it on a code level, I believe the portrait pops up every time there's a status change to Lona/something happens to her like a change in mood, talking, dirt level changing, she's groped, injured, gets cummed on, etc. If it's stuck on, just open the menu and close it and it should go away until something conjures it up again.
Gotcha, thanks bro.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
There isn't really a use as far as I know. If you got captured, the pig would have raped you and after a few days helped you break out and fight off the bandits. It doesn't follow you once you leave to the overmap though.
... It's... Nice and disgusting in a way... Probably even funny in a way, but okay! Thank's

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
... It's... Nice and disgusting in a way... Probably even funny in a way, but okay! Thank's
I think thats the pig follower you can get in the future. It basically likes you and you don't need to have sex with it to meet it again. In the world map you can get a pig icon, i think East of Noer city, you can go there and meet the pig again. You can recruit it as a follower by masturbating and then talking to it. Basically it get arroused by Lona being wet and will mount her and become her protector. As long as you fuck it he will follow her. It gives food from time to time but will "impregnate" her always leading to a misscarriage.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I think thats the pig follower you can get in the future. It basically likes you and you don't need to have sex with it to meet it again. In the world map you can get a pig icon, i think East of Noer city, you can go there and meet the pig again. You can recruit it as a follower by masturbating and then talking to it. Basically it get arroused by Lona being wet and will mount her and become her protector. As long as you fuck it he will follow her. It gives food from time to time but will "impregnate" her always leading to a misscarriage.
Oh, it also be a little funny... But sad thing is, I try to have this kind of story, got captured and giving to Bobo, but when He try to rescue you, you can exit where you are, you got some error..

F12!

Aug 22, 2020
How do I update my previous saved game, (ver. 7.2.6) to the current (ver. 7.7.1) without getting error messages that crash the game? I'm kind of lost,

I've completed rebirth and have the new character in the sewers, as suggested on the Itch.io comments section, but whenever i copy and paste the save file (listed: Save30) into the new version (ver. 7.7.1) and boot the game, the save screen says its outdated, and launching the saved file causes crashes. I'm using separate file locations for each game, and I'm not sure why this keeps happening?

Is there any quickfix, or solution I'm missing?

Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes