Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Set the lang to CHT and that will show the correct date, though it is still not matching the disclaimer on startup. (Needs to be 1751 for that)

Anyone that used the temporary eng_mtl patch for 0.7.7.1 that I posted should of seen it matching what is in the CHT texts... that is if I didn't forget to change it :unsure:

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Hey how do you get the CG scene at Port Noer? I've tried luring out the guard and entering but it doesn't let me in once I do. Wat do?
Same with the Cecil gangbang, how do you get that as well the wiki doesn't give good instructions

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Is it new i don't know but for the first time i see a model of the creatures Lona turns into if she gives up while being a goblin captive. That turned woman is at the right side of the new boss room. Also next to her there is something like a mass of flesh that is probably a "Juvinile" version. Interesting. A bit of world building.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey how do you get the CG scene at Port Noer? I've tried luring out the guard and entering but it doesn't let me in once I do. Wat do?
Same with the Cecil gangbang, how do you get that as well the wiki doesn't give good instructions
Just to make sure, you're talking about the fishmen near the Fishtopia travel kiosk, right? And that you're sure you interacted with the door?

As for Cecil, first you need to kill Adam. Then after some point, Cecil will say she's busy and ignores you for a week. After a week or so, a "!" should pop up and she'll tell you her plan. Then you're going to need to snitch on her to Milo, then attempt to help Cecil free some slaves. You'll get the CG as long as you don't let your conscience get in the way.

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Been bumbling about for a bit and I gotta ask; what's the overall goal Lona is getting to? Trying to leave the island? Can it be done yet? Trying to figure out what in-character reasoning there is for exploring and running into all these quests.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Been bumbling about for a bit and I gotta ask; what's the overall goal Lona is getting to? Trying to leave the island? Can it be done yet? Trying to figure out what in-character reasoning there is for exploring and running into all these quests.
She wants to get off the island but she need money. Almost all contracts are involved with Lona putting herself in danger because enemies are the biggest concern to people on the island. At the very beginning the Guild guy says it as well. No more pick-up quests, just serious merc jobs. The island is doomed so either she tries to claw out and escape or become a goblin bride.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Base Game & Content has been done a long time ago, everything is just all new additional to expand content to build more into the base game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LonaRPG-0.7.8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

F12!

Aug 22, 2020
The only and reliable way that I know of is to just climb your saves through all versions (from 7.2.6 to 7.3.0 etc.) all the way to the current version.

My save from 7.1.0 still functions without any problems.

There was a message in 7.6.0 changelog that saves from before version 7.4.0 and less would not be supported anymore because of many core changes (7.5.0 was apparently unstable).
The saves seem to launch when doing that, but by moving from 0.7.4.1 to 0.7.5.3, juicing completely breaks, and crashes the game, with a pop-up saying, "can't convert string into integer". this affects all versions more recent than, 0.7.5, and i only found it out by trying to troubleshoot it. Is it because of what you said, that Lona RPG no longer supporting ver. below 0.7.4?

Should I just start a new save in 0.7.8?

Thanks!

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I've heard that there is a way to sell Lona virginity for 1 gold coin. Is it true?
Maybe what you're talking about is selling Lona's ID Paper for 1 gold coin. This can be sold to the guy on the west at the slums/prostitution area.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes