Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone check the downloads? its activating my anti-virus, and i very vaguely remember downloading lona one time and this happened, i ignored it since windows defender isnt THAT reliable to be honest but then after a while my computer started acting "weird" i eventually reset it, but i couldn't remember what i downloaded im pretty sure it was this so can someone check the downloads?
Probably just NyxLauncher (the mod manager) triggering false positives as usual. But, take care anyway. The file shared by brt345678 is byte identical to the same file hosted on the itch.io servers. Just looking at the download pages, they should be identical. The torrent however is repacked (hopefully without any changes)

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Will there never be brand new fullscreen erotic art again? It feels like constant piecemeal bugfixes and such

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
Probably just NyxLauncher (the mod manager) triggering false positives as usual. But, take care anyway. The file shared by brt345678 is byte identical to the same file hosted on the itch.io servers. Just looking at the download pages, they should be identical. The torrent however is repacked (hopefully without any changes)
Ok i may not be understanding what you're saying since i am extremely dumb but im just going to say im not using your mod (yet) its the actual game download links that are triggering it (again sorry if this is what you're saying im just dumb)

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ok i may not be understanding what you're saying since i am extremely dumb but im just going to say im not using the mod (yet) its the actual game download links that are triggering it (again sorry if this is what you're saying im just dumb)
The mod manager is included in "the game download links" and is a known false positive. The source code of the manager (NyxLauncher) is freely available for anyone to look at and build from ( )

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Does the previous save works on this new version?
We only upload torrents, we're not affiliated with the game or the developer.
From what I've found on the OP, it states that saves from before 0.7.5.0 aren't supported, so anything after that should be good.

Reactions: lovehane

F12!

Aug 22, 2020
The way I got around it was that I rebirthed from an older save into the 0.7.5 versions, then rebirthed again when around 0.7.7.7. Some of your stats won't carry over, like the number of rebirths, but you should retain your levels and bank inventory.

I've found that rebirthing in general fixes a lot of save file migration issues, since you're basically wiping out most of the flags that are causing the various issues to begin with. The downside is that you'll either need to finish your playthrough before migrating or do the quests all over again.
KK thanks, a bit of a long process though, lmao~ I've started a new save, and gave trait-points back via commands. I'm still trying to get back to pre-Deepone status, like where I was before.

$game_player.actor.race = (Race)

I pulled this off of the wiki, to try making Lona a Deepone again; do you know what you punch into (race) to turn her into that- (Deepone) and (deepone) don't seem to work, and there is no trait ID listed for it on the wiki.

Thanks!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
KK thanks, a bit of a long process though, lmao~ I've started a new save, and gave trait-points back via commands. I'm still trying to get back to pre-Deepone status, like where I was before.

$game_player.actor.race = (Race)

I pulled this off of the wiki, to try making Lona a Deepone again; do you know what you punch into (race) to turn her into that- (Deepone) and (deepone) don't seem to work, and there is no trait ID listed for it on the wiki.

Thanks!
Try these commands (Note: be sure to use all 4):
Code:
$game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "PreDeepone"
$game_player.actor.stat["Race"] = "Human"
$game_player.actor.race = "Human"
$game_player.actor.add_state(53)
Pre-Deepone is still Human for the race variable. State 53 adds "Fishy Odor" to Lona.

P.S: This is just a subset of what Modular Cheat Mod can do ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: lovehane
May 25, 2022
Something that is fucking hilarious to me in this update is that when you go with the barber and change Lona hair color the pubic and ass hair also change, which means Lona grab both of her ass cheeks and spread her asshole during daytime in the market full with people while the barber apply the dye. :LUL:

Last edited:

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
Something that is fucking hilarious to me in this update is that when you go with the barber and change Lona hair color the pubic and ass hair also change, which means Lona grab both of her ass cheeks and spread her asshole during daytime while the market is full with people while the barber apply the dye. :LUL:
is there a way to trigger pubic hair without console codes?

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
The mod manager is included in "the game download links" and is a known false positive. The source code of the manager (NyxLauncher) is freely available for anyone to look at and build from ( )
Hmmm...Ok ill try installing it since there is only one warning however i would like to know if you can link me to that one free online virus checker that use most/all anti-virus services to check for viruses (i unfortunately forgot the name) if you cant thats fine

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm...Ok ill try installing it since there is only one warning however i would like to know if you can link me to that one free online virus checker that use most/all anti-virus services to check for viruses (i unfortunately forgot the name) if you cant thats fine

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
does the cheat mod work for latest update? i mean the only thing I want to change is infinite money, everything else can stay the way it is.
Mine does, doesn't have infinite money, but the money cheat does have a hotkey (99,999 every time F6 is pressed)

EDIT: New addon module available: Infinite Money Cheat (while cheat is active, Trade Points stay at 99,999)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes