tanc

Sep 28, 2020
So... What's new in the latest version?

It's not on the itch or subscribestar changelogs lately but game says:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.8.4
-Buggy, OrkindKeep1 missing crash when captured by orkind.(req reset world map)

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.8.3
-Buggy, Pubic hair cause a nap error.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.8.2
-Buggy, CHCG1 belly wound layer XY failed.
-Buggy, CHCG4 PubicHairAnal analopen file missing crash.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.8.1
-Buggy, crash if GrayRat is killed during "RecQuestSaveCecily" quest.
-Buggy, C130 and ArenaOBS camera stucked.(by 0780)
-added, state, PubicHairVag, PubicHairAnal(test, graphic only, no gameplay effect.)
Maybe someone should update the OP with that

Reactions: lavacat

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The saves seem to launch when doing that, but by moving from 0.7.4.1 to 0.7.5.3, juicing completely breaks, and crashes the game, with a pop-up saying, "can't convert string into integer". this affects all versions more recent than, 0.7.5, and i only found it out by trying to troubleshoot it. Is it because of what you said, that Lona RPG no longer supporting ver. below 0.7.4?

Should I just start a new save in 0.7.8?

Thanks!
The way I got around it was that I rebirthed from an older save into the 0.7.5 versions, then rebirthed again when around 0.7.7.7. Some of your stats won't carry over, like the number of rebirths, but you should retain your levels and bank inventory.

I've found that rebirthing in general fixes a lot of save file migration issues, since you're basically wiping out most of the flags that are causing the various issues to begin with. The downside is that you'll either need to finish your playthrough before migrating or do the quests all over again.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Just to make sure, you're talking about the fishmen near the Fishtopia travel kiosk, right? And that you're sure you interacted with the door?

As for Cecil, first you need to kill Adam. Then after some point, Cecil will say she's busy and ignores you for a week. After a week or so, a "!" should pop up and she'll tell you her plan. Then you're going to need to snitch on her to Milo, then attempt to help Cecil free some slaves. You'll get the CG as long as you don't let your conscience get in the way.
Yeah it's right across the street from them to their left right?

lovehane

Jan 29, 2019
LonaRPG-0.7.8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Does the previous save works on this new version?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah it's right across the street from them to their left right?
Across the street? It's like the first building to the right when you enter the map. It's the door with the sign that says "Acquisition of Refugees." If it's not working for you, maybe you saw the event in the playthrough already but didn't migrate the gallery correctly. See if you can't load a fresh new game and get the event.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
The saves seem to launch when doing that, but by moving from 0.7.4.1 to 0.7.5.3, juicing completely breaks, and crashes the game, with a pop-up saying, "can't convert string into integer". this affects all versions more recent than, 0.7.5, and i only found it out by trying to troubleshoot it. Is it because of what you said, that Lona RPG no longer supporting ver. below 0.7.4?

Should I just start a new save in 0.7.8?

Thanks!
Could be that something just broke when saves were moved (*uplifted*) between versions - it can happen even if moving between versions where there are not that big changes. With 0.7.5.0 being apparently unstable and 0.7.6.0 not supporting anything before that - chance that something did broke are even greater.

I do not make any use of h-aspect of this game so I would not notice if something with juicing did broke also on my savefile.

From your way of writing I guess that you did try to resolve it so I guess you can try making a new game if the old one does not function anymore.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Across the street? It's like the first building to the right when you enter the map. It's the door with the sign that says "Acquisition of Refugees." If it's not working for you, maybe you saw the event in the playthrough already but didn't migrate the gallery correctly. See if you can't load a fresh new game and get the event.
The guy stands in front of it

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Why does my game look so blurry in 720 and 768(it was fine in my better computer )
here is the game in 360 and 720p
p.s (i did try the readme)

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone check the downloads? its activating my anti-virus, and i very vaguely remember downloading lona one time and this happened, i ignored it since windows defender isnt THAT reliable to be honest but then after a while my computer started acting "weird" i eventually reset it, but i couldn't remember what i downloaded im pretty sure it was this so can someone check the downloads?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes