Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Nope, because is just for testing at the moment, EccmA417 mention on Itch.io that can be added only by console, but hasn't mention how is going to be fully implemented.
Do you know the command? He mentions a test item at Elise's place but I think we don't have that version here. Maybe we can with the command

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Just hit me today that the reason I've had such a hard time getting into this game is that, unlike DoL, which generally rewards the player for getting the PC into compromising situations, LRPG instead punishes the player, often severely. Which is odd when it seems like the whole point of the game is to do just that. Despite the very many excellent qualities of the game, I think there may be some fundamental problem here.

Reactions: IsThisJustFantasy

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just hit me today that the reason I've had such a hard time getting into this game is that, unlike DoL, which generally rewards the player for getting the PC into compromising situations, LRPG instead punishes the player, often severely. Which is odd when it seems like the whole point of the game is to do just that. Despite the very many excellent qualities of the game, I think there may be some fundamental problem here.
You're comparing apples to oranges. You like apples a lot, which is fine, but you're saying the orange has a "fundamental problem" because it doesn't resemble an apple enough. The gameplay is not at all similar. The aim of this game is to not die, and getting raped and captured is an easy and painfully slow way to die.

Edit: You're playing as a person who's essentially in the middle of an isolated apocalypse in a medieval fantasy setting, where the monsters that are trying to catch and fuck you are literally causing the extinction of the island. You find dead women that were clearly used as sex slaves everywhere. How could getting raped = good possibly fit this setting ?

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ferghus already said enough, but here's the "About this Game" section on the games itch.io page:

ABOUT THIS GAME

Help Lona in this cruel and unforgiving world and escape from Noer Island!

Control her destiny and decide her fate!

LonaRPG is a HARDCORE, survival, action-adventure, role-playing game!

Not for the faint of heart!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
This error whenever I open up chests or anything alike. Upon closing the box the game immediately crashes. There isn't really any posts mentioning any real fix aside from a post 2 years ago mentioning this error, however that post also has yet to have any replies regarding any fixes. 1679893378496.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes