dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How do I update my previous saved game, (ver. 7.2.6) to the current (ver. 7.7.1) without getting error messages that crash the game? I'm kind of lost,

I've completed rebirth and have the new character in the sewers, as suggested on the Itch.io comments section, but whenever i copy and paste the save file (listed: Save30) into the new version (ver. 7.7.1) and boot the game, the save screen says its outdated, and launching the saved file causes crashes. I'm using separate file locations for each game, and I'm not sure why this keeps happening?

Is there any quickfix, or solution I'm missing?

Thanks!
The only and reliable way that I know of is to just climb your saves through all versions (from 7.2.6 to 7.3.0 etc.) all the way to the current version.

My save from 7.1.0 still functions without any problems.

There was a message in 7.6.0 changelog that saves from before version 7.4.0 and less would not be supported anymore because of many core changes (7.5.0 was apparently unstable).

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-04
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: EccmA417 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.7.1
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras*: Guide - Cheat Mod - -
Guide

*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
update this pls

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes