Apr 8, 2022
i want to change the way the music works in the game ( btw there are some songs that don't really match its style as far as i know ), i tried replacing the map music in the game and it doesn't work ( yeah, one exam a enough for all that why i need to ask ), So from which script do I need to activate?
Also I'm planning to create some mod stories, I ask for permission and will rely on 3's road story and of course I will also prepare characters, replace images, some new locations.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
the game has gotten much better after many versions. a fix is needed in places like: if the heroine is guilty and she is imprisoned, then as I had, she was clamped near the toilet and it is no longer possible to get out of the body, there is no room for passage, and her hands are tied to answer.
There are a lot of words in your post that don't work in the context. Not really sure what you're saying.

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
Games should NEVER be installed to Program Files, especially when modding is involved.

Backup your GameLona.ini and saves, uninstall the game and reinstall to somewhere like C:\Games\LonaRPG. Then restore the files you backed up to there.
oh, then i guess its a good thing i hadnt started the game before having those problems XD, thanks a lot

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
oh, then i guess its a good thing i hadnt started the game before having those problems XD, thanks a lot
You know what, I could of left out the last bit, since it probably wouldn't of even saved the ini and saves anyway :LOL:
(Which it was trying to save settings to the ini in that error log, but couldn't)

jigsawporcupine

Jul 31, 2019
i got the edgy guy and the fish lady to sit at the table with the prophet and they start talking about stuff. is there an ending involving these guys or was that all ?

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone know what the 3 items added in 0760 do? Breedling Thigh Meat, Mutated Spider's Leg, and Mutated Monster's Bone?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Which version are you guys talking about?
V0.7.8.4 Is already shared last page.

Also, stop beg spamming even if it's not shared yet.
We are talking about when the OP gets the links for B.0.7.8.4

Yes, the version shared last page is B.0.7.8.4, it is however a repack and not everyone wants to use an installer to update the copy they play with.
Having a selection of optional mods to pre-install is quite a neat feature for those who have trouble installing mods though.

Also keep in mind that the repack was released with the new version purely because someone was kind enough to share the new version with the repack author early. Future repacks should return to the normal update delay (as noted on the fan site)

B.0.7.8.4 has only been out for 7 days, shouldn't expect the OP to get updated for at least another 3 days yet (don't quote me on that though, I have no idea when it is likely to happen)

But I agree, please stop asking. The OP should get the update at some point :unsure:

Reactions: wor_on

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
We are talking about when the OP gets the links for B.0.7.8.4

Yes, the version shared last page is B.0.7.8.4, it is however a repack and not everyone wants to use an installer to update the copy they play with.
Having a selection of optional mods to pre-install is quite a neat feature for those who have trouble installing mods though.

Also keep in mind that the repack was released with the new version purely because someone was kind enough to share the new version with the repack author early. Future repacks should return to the normal update delay (as noted on the fan site)

B.0.7.8.4 has only been out for 7 days, shouldn't expect the OP to get updated for at least another 3 days yet (don't quote me on that though, I have no idea when it is likely to happen)

But I agree, please stop asking. The OP should get the update at some point :unsure:
Weird thing some guys are so keen on an "OP link", that's basically just mirroring what's being shared onto different hosts.
So if there's only a repacked version shared, that's what you'll get when the mod update OP links.

Also weird some guys are nagging the mod to update OP, when a working link is already there.

Even weirder people are expecting an "regular leaking schedule" for pirating. Being "free" is not good enough, I guess :KEK:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Weird thing some guys are so keen on an "OP link", that's basically just mirroring what's being shared onto different hosts.
So if there's only a repacked version shared, that's what you'll get when the mod update OP links.

Also weird some guys are nagging the mod to update OP, when a working link is already there.

Even weirder people are expecting an "regular leaking schedule" for pirating. Being "free" is not good enough, I guess :KEK:
I think you're completely missing the point, but I don't care enough to argue.

jocc2

Feb 22, 2023
I still could not get a moot from a moot, and literally just gave birth to a moot from an abomination)))

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I still could not get a moot from a moot, and literally just gave birth to a moot from an abomination)))
I think it's like a 50-50 shot unless you're a moot too. Abomination is one of the weirder ones, iirc, where the chance of getting a non-abomination is somehow extremely rare, but possible.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes