Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Yellow is HP damage, pink is arousal. There is a textlog entry in the Notes section of the menu with instructions on using the juicing skill. Normally the yellow would be taken from the targets stamina, but with Bloodlust it takes from the targets health directly. (Sometimes your targets will explode into lots of little red bits from too much sex)

You'll be able to make your own traps if you grab the second trait on the LVL15 row. You'll get the "Create Trap" and "Pickup Rocks" skills, which is basically infinite traps (assuming there is no limit on player-placed traps, and that you have a good way to replenish food and stamina)
if yellow number is hp/stamina damage then why is it so low?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I think palettechanger does not work in 0.7.7.1. Process that work in 0.7.6.3 failed.
PaletteChanger does work in 0.7.7.1, and in 0.7.8.*

Old palette mods need to be updated as there have been a lot of changes. (For instance, the skin mod that makes Lona look like a Sea Witch needed updating [and is just the default transformations file without the conditional checks])

Joiplay is a different story, as it is NOT officially supported and would require a rewrite of the PaletteChanger for operating systems other than Windows.

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
PaletteChanger does work in 0.7.7.1, and in 0.7.8.*

Old palette mods need to be updated as there have been a lot of changes. (For instance, the skin mod that makes Lona look like a Sea Witch needed updating [and is just the default transformations file without the conditional checks])

Joiplay is a different story, as it is NOT officially supported and would require a rewrite of the PaletteChanger for operating systems other than Windows.
ok were is documentation to tell changes?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
ok were is documentation to tell changes?
It's not really that well documented, but you could look in:
  • ModScripts/PaletteChanger/_readme.txt
  • ModScripts/PaletteChanger/_viewme.png (this one you may need to also grab from older downloads as it sometimes gets wiped)
  • maybe in the comments within ModScripts/2_LonaBitmapChanger.rb
Then there's the new .png files that need to be added to the "names" node, these you'll need to figure out yourself.

Last edited:

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022
as I said - I already made my way to the room so no need in stealth anymore. and I tried to tank with Grey rat but he is dumb as fuck and simply doesnt attack anyone. but the guy above gave me an idea - Ill get a bow and do damage instead of him. I really hope itll work otherwise I just dont know what to do...
I just have gray rat wait in the door and lure enemies to him. But he will just block, because they attack fast. So you can shoot fireballs/arrows at the enemy, or just throw rocks at them to stun, so grey rat can hit back.

Niflung

Mar 7, 2023
How to fix blurry resolution? _ResetRMsetting.reg changes nothing for me, I can't change resolution in full-screen

Mar 29, 2021
Found 0.7.8.4 from Russian friends.
I will test for viruses and upload here.
Если что, то акция с преждевременными публикациями версий временная, я просто репак допилил, задержки в публикации снова теже (если кто-то версию раньше не сольет).
Со мной поделились новой версией (да, у меня нет игры). И я просто решил доработать репак сразу на новой версии.
Повторяю - это было временно.

If anything, the action with premature publication of versions is temporary, I just completed a repack, delays in the publication of the same again (if someone does not leak a version earlier).
A new version was shared with me (yes, I do not have the game). And I just decided to finalize the repack at once on the new version.
I repeat - it was temporary.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes