Jun 18, 2021
Lona 1: Oldest Professional, bred with everything and often made a killing. (Found out later that you can't "New Game+" on previous generations.) Had a Moot (Grey Rat), Human (Elise's), a Smelly Human (Rando McFishdude), and two orkinds that Elise probably did unspeakable things to. FOR SCIENCE!
Lona 2: Filthy Trapper/MurderRapeKill Moot, can eat everything to selectively lower Morality. Had two orkinds from the start as part of Elise's quest (to get seedbed), then... Grey Rat, again. First Kiss: OtherHorse's Penis
Lona 3: Murderhobo Moot Madness! Gain enough levels and loot to go... Deep One.
Lona 4: Deep One Suck-a-bus?

Conclusion:

Generation LonaRPG is a better Fable than Fable.
Fuck you, Peter Molyneux.

PS: The MTL in this is actually quite passable and fills in the gaps for the time being.

ZackFair20200

Apr 14, 2020
There are no maps but you can memorize where the exit is. Mind you the exit is randomly generated with each New Game. For example - you get defeated and loved by Goblins very very much. Eventually you get sick of it and want to get out. Take advantage of their kindness and restore the stamina using the food they gave you. Now you can walk more faster. If you have a big stamina pool, get to around 100 and break your chains. If not continue and explore the cave. You need to find firstly the big chest where the adorable goblins stored your precious inventory if you want to take your stuff back. They value your property that much. Then you have two options: Equip your stuff after you broke your chains and be an ungrateful asshole and fight your way out until you find the exit. Or you slowly walk with your chains still on and try to find the exit. This is a trial and error moment. You either find it or you get "caught" again and get loved again. Repeat.
Deep ones live in a watery cave so you must search for a small whirlpool to get out. It teleports you away from that place.
Abominations are the same like the Gobbos but escaping their nest is far more diffucult.
cool! Thanks!

FTF

Sep 18, 2020
Any tips on unlocking the 13th CG in 7.7.1? I'm either misunderstanding the instructions on the wiki, or they aren't working anymore.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Lona 1: Oldest Professional, bred with everything and often made a killing. (Found out later that you can't "New Game+" on previous generations.) Had a Moot (Grey Rat), Human (Elise's), a Smelly Human (Rando McFishdude), and two orkinds that Elise probably did unspeakable things to. FOR SCIENCE!
Lona 2: Filthy Trapper/MurderRapeKill Moot, can eat everything to selectively lower Morality. Had two orkinds from the start as part of Elise's quest (to get seedbed), then... Grey Rat, again. First Kiss: OtherHorse's Penis
Lona 3: Murderhobo Moot Madness! Gain enough levels and loot to go... Deep One.
Lona 4: Deep One Suck-a-bus?

Conclusion:

Generation LonaRPG is a better Fable than Fable.
Fuck you, Peter Molyneux.

PS: The MTL in this is actually quite passable and fills in the gaps for the time being.
In my several playthroughs, I have found that:
  • Moot + Tribal Paint + hunting clothes = fast and sneaky without spending a single point in Scoutcraft
  • Boss Mama is racist against Moots, not that it affects anything.
  • Deep One's Awaken form is fucking useless against bosses.
  • You can't talk to friendly NPCs in Awakened form.
  • Ship Ending (I think only for the first time) is an extra trait point.
Quality of Life things you should know:
  • Good soup has better hunger returns than meat soup and vegetable soup.
  • You can Shift+F instead of manually telling followers to wait.
  • You can place lanterns and carry them in your Ex slots to keep your hands free.
  • You can use arrow keys to set the body part you're using when Juicing.
    • If you want to juice with the intention of breeding, maybe don't take Sadism so they don't die as fast.
  • Like in real life, Fire Powah is the great equalizer.
  • People that can't be lured by rocks are actually objects. They die in 1 hit and you get no morality loss.
    • You can throw rocks to "break" them and lure babies/parasites. Makes it easier to kill them all in a single hit.
    • You can farm mystery meat this way in South Gate Camp if you're broke/cheap/hungry.
    • Interacting with the meat piles in abomination lairs destroys them without spawning parasites.
  • The winning returns in the arena is a scam. Don't bother betting on anything less than 1.4x.
  • Worth taking Prostitute every time. You can cook at every inn and 2 pieces of semen = 1 white sludge (51 tp).
    • Speaking of which, you only need to tap the corresponding key once at the start of the animation.
  • Unless something changed recently, you can sell milk to the Golden Bar for a good amount of money.
  • Baths remove the bleeding condition.
  • If you're in the last stage of pregnancy and are cheap/broke, Elise will "provide" free food and lodging. You can escape at night when he forgets to relock the door.
  • You can "talk" to a chest that's behind a table to loot it.
  • Can't get the juicing skill but want enemies to mount Lona? Wear rags. If that's not enough, buy some piercings.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The 0.7.8.0 version with the goblin warboss has so much more dialogue (about what he's doing or interacting between goblins?). Even MTL is fine.
You're gonna have to use the MTL tool until someone translates the new dialog in 0.7.8.0. Keep in mind that the new version has not yet been posted here (and is already out-dated)

Just an FYI, ProjectS001 can't do the translation until the KR patch is updated to the new version (and is AFAIK currently busy with 0.7.7.1)

Last edited:

Khgar

Jan 16, 2022
Hey, genuinely confused but how do i play this on a VM (Virtual Machine) like Parallels desktop. Do i need some type of software because ive done what the guide says if the game doesnt work and it still doesnt work. any tips?

(__=__=___)

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone knows how to make this mod possible in this latest 0.7.7.1 please tell me how to do it. (I am looking for how to use F5F6F7F8F9 in joiPlay.)

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, bro! I stumbled across this one post that,I made a true deepone skin from the material I already had, put the file in "\LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger" and deleted the .txt suffix
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

I follow the instructions to put the mod but it simply doesn't work, is it because the dev changed something again or am I overlooking something?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, genuinely confused but how do i play this on a VM (Virtual Machine) like Parallels desktop. Do i need some type of software because ive done what the guide says if the game doesnt work and it still doesnt work. any tips?
What exactly do you mean? It's super easy to play this on a VM, ideally running an OS from the era that VX Ace was made in (I have personally done so with VMWare player, Windows XP with the unofficial SP4, and the required redistributables [only directx june 2010 if you keep the runtime DLLs that are included with the game])

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

I follow the instructions to put the mod but it simply doesn't work, is it because the dev changed something again or am I overlooking something?
List the steps you've been taking to install the mod.
Extract the contents of the attached zip into ModScripts/PaletteChanger/.
Made using the transformations file from 0.7.8.0 but works in 0.7.7.1 (removed the first 2 nodes)

Last edited:

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
hello everyone! help me please
how do I complete quest "Rescue Gray Rat's partner!"? getting in place is not a problem but how tf do I get out of there? npcs start fighting once they see enemies so trying to get there while the timer still didnt run out doesnt work. but after the timer is gone there are like 10 enemies and it is just impossible to kill all of them without any of teammates being killed...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how do I complete quest "Rescue Gray Rat's partner!"? getting in place is not a problem but how tf do I get out of there? npcs start fighting once they see enemies so trying to get there while the timer still didnt run out doesnt work. but after the timer is gone there are like 10 enemies and it is just impossible to kill all of them without any of teammates being killed...
Have the teammates wait in the room where Cecily was being held captive, then use whatever tactics you need to kill the enemies (I play with cheats, so it is alot easier for me, but even without cheats it should be possible if you have enough stealth, food, potions, the bow and patience; "From the Shadows" trait is highly recommended for stealth tactics, but requires grinding to level 15 [level 40 for it's big brother])

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
That's a tricky mission where you have to use all follower controllers at your disposal (and items).
If it's the same mission I remember, you may have to make full use of stealth/rock throwing and activating the mines around the room for maximum damage.
You also need to position Greyrat facing the door to tank the remaining enemies, while you stay on the side to slash their flank

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
That's a tricky mission where you have to use all follower controllers at your disposal (and items).
If it's the same mission I remember, you may have to make full use of stealth/rock throwing and activating the mines around the room for maximum damage.
You also need to position Greyrat facing the door to tank the remaining enemies, while you stay on the side to slash their flank
as I said - I already made my way to the room so no need in stealth anymore. and I tried to tank with Grey rat but he is dumb as fuck and simply doesnt attack anyone. but the guy above gave me an idea - Ill get a bow and do damage instead of him. I really hope itll work otherwise I just dont know what to do...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I am looking for how to use F5F6F7F8F9 in joiPlay.
Would of helped to mention that before.

Anyway, unless you attach a keyboard (whatever method works best with your android) you need to change the controls.
You can save used controls by only binding F9 as F5, F7 and F8 are just convenience for stuff that is in the cheats menu.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
as I said - I already made my way to the room so no need in stealth anymore. and I tried to tank with Grey rat but he is dumb as fuck and simply doesnt attack anyone. but the guy above gave me an idea - Ill get a bow and do damage instead of him. I really hope itll work otherwise I just dont know what to do...
If you are able to maintain stealth, the bow's snipe is OP (lots of damage and hits multiple, lined up enemies).
Otherwise traps (the skill for which also requires level 15) should help thin the enemies (planning ahead of time is a super helpful tactic) You could also re-purpose as many of the mines in the area as you can (you can collect them by interacting with them)

Last edited:

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
If you are able to maintain stealth, the bow's snipe is OP (lots of damage and hits multiple, lined up enemies).
Otherwise traps (the skill for which also requires level 15) should help thin the enemies (planning ahead of time is a super helpful tactic) You could also re-purpose as many of the mines in the area as you can (you can collect them by interacting with them)
uh... are you sure that you can pick up traps by interacting with them? tried it right now, didnt work
and further stealth tactics wont work because I have only 5 in scoutcraft

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
UPD: nevermind, bow tactic wont work because I cant pick "weapon expertise" trait...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes