Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can y'all like make a separate thread for this? This isn't directly relevant to this game and I'm sure someone else would find it more useful than sifting through here.
I'd say it is relevent to this game, there really should be a joiplay package in the extras section so that this stuff doesn't get asked all the time (along with updated links to the rest of the extras)

Reactions: Tressk and HP.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'd say it is relevent to this game, there really should be a joiplay package in the extras section so that this stuff doesn't get asked all the time (along with updated links to the rest of the extras)
You can make that package if you want, but those look like fairly general instructions. Hell, the first few posts weren't even about the game, it was about what version they were using.

Mar 29, 2021
It's how you get the game into joiplay without waiting for others to make a download available. The steps will work with any version as long as they are followed correctly.
Also, the text on the russian site may of changed, but the download is not (yet)
We updated it already, but the manual is still in Russian, if you can translate it into English (not just you, I mean anyone), I'll add it to the mega cloud. I can, of course, use a translator, but I'm not sure it will translate it correctly. But in any case there is a video there.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
We updated it already, but the manual is still in Russian, if you can translate it into English (not just you, I mean anyone), I'll add it to the mega cloud. I can, of course, use a translator, but I'm not sure it will translate it correctly. But in any case there is a video there.
I'm aware, I just haven't gone back and edited that comment yet. Google translate seems to translate the manual fine to me. (I used the text translator, not the document translator, not that that should matter)

Also, here's a mod that can infinitely (to an amount) expand the animations that could play while loading (supports images in ModScripts/Graphics)

Last edited:

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
And I have made (and tested) that package, just gotta upload it. (Note: Some files overlap with the upload over at [of note, the RTP package])

HP. You need to change the F10 keybind in joiplay to F9 and install ModularCheatsMod into _Mods. (Or use my package, has some nice extras)
Nice working better than the russian version and all cheats work

Reactions: Kenny567

ZackFair20200

Apr 14, 2020
Hey! I wanted to know how to escape the nests as in Goblin nests/Abomination nests/Abnormal nests etc. like is there a map to make it out ? I killed all the goblins in there. Mine is a damp water cave. A little help would be appreciated.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
Soo is English translation okay in 7.7.1? I have a 7.6.3 installed, unsure if to update or not ( to start a new game)

Also, the last page indicates it is working on Android too? Does it require a PhD in Computer Science to install or is it plug and play? My last attempt to install a windows emulator on android kinda drowned in readmes and settings

Last edited:

crablauncher837

May 1, 2021
I need help with an issue. Everytime I save it creates a save file but I'm not able to load it the game doesnt seem to recognize that I have a save file I'm playing on joiplay btw

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hey! I wanted to know how to escape the nests as in Goblin nests/Abomination nests/Abnormal nests etc. like is there a map to make it out ? I killed all the goblins in there. Mine is a damp water cave. A little help would be appreciated.
There are no maps but you can memorize where the exit is. Mind you the exit is randomly generated with each New Game. For example - you get defeated and loved by Goblins very very much. Eventually you get sick of it and want to get out. Take advantage of their kindness and restore the stamina using the food they gave you. Now you can walk more faster. If you have a big stamina pool, get to around 100 and break your chains. If not continue and explore the cave. You need to find firstly the big chest where the adorable goblins stored your precious inventory if you want to take your stuff back. They value your property that much. Then you have two options: Equip your stuff after you broke your chains and be an ungrateful asshole and fight your way out until you find the exit. Or you slowly walk with your chains still on and try to find the exit. This is a trial and error moment. You either find it or you get "caught" again and get loved again. Repeat.
Deep ones live in a watery cave so you must search for a small whirlpool to get out. It teleports you away from that place.
Abominations are the same like the Gobbos but escaping their nest is far more diffucult.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
And I have made (and tested) that package, just gotta upload it. (Note: Some files overlap with the upload over at [of note, the RTP package])

Package contents:
  • RPGMaker VX Ace RTP 1.00
  • JoiPlay v1.20.023
    • RPGMaker Plugin v1.20.25
  • LonaRPG-B.0.7.7.1.rga
    • Joiplay template
    • LonaRPG B.0.7.7.1
    • ModGraphicsPath mod (Early-Loaded for ExtraLoadingScreens)
    • ExtraLoadingScreens mod
    • Noer East Gate Sprite Fix
    • Korean White Semen mod
    • Temporary Edited MTL
    • Modular Cheats Mod
      Additional Mods:
      • SatHealMaxSta mod
      • Fast Nap If Ctrl No Sat Waste mod
  • readme.txt - Install instructions

HP. You need to change the F10 keybind in joiplay to F9 and install ModularCheatsMod into _Mods. (Or use my package, has some nice extras)
Last question ( I know I'm annoying :HideThePain:) how go add translation patch and game file is RGA... tried to extract it but it gave me error after adding patch

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i like how most of the bad reviews are either...
1- personal problems.
2- the dev is a jerk.
3- i suck at this game, tutorial raped me.
The hilarious part is how the game's slightly easier now that you don't need to be like lv 15 and actually spend a point to acquire Dark Cauldron. Maybe Eccma should modify the tutorial to have an extra log or something and teach people to cook stew. Hopefully that solves like 50% of the "how do I avoid starving" complaints.

I think the main issue is that people come into the game with the expectation that Lona's supposed to be fully equipped to take on the grimdark setting. They've completely missed the point that she's supposed to be so weak that killing rats is accurately represented as being physically taxing to her. Her reaction to the guild saying they can't pay her to kill rats anymore is supposed to be a serious "oh shit" moment.

It should make complete sense that someone who can barely 1v1 a goblin isn't going to get very strong very quickly. The guys going like "you need to cheat just to play the game" are completely missing the point that a Lv 100 Lona (or 99 trait points) is equivalent to a very seasoned veteran. And even then, she will get the shit kicked out of her if she's too cocky, just like everyone else in the game, barring the one giant fucking moot in heavy ass armor. Even Cecily, who's supposed to be an actual seasoned adventurer that ain't afraid of shit, goes down like a little bitch if 2 dudes gang up on her.

Her being able to take on an abomination hive, the Beast, etc is supposed to be an inconceivable feat for any one person, let alone some scrawny shortstack.

Last edited:

Brayan49437

Nov 30, 2020
The hilarious part is how the game's slightly easier now that you don't need to be like lv 15 and actually spend a point to acquire Dark Cauldron. Maybe Eccma should modify the tutorial to have an extra log or something and teach people to cook stew. Hopefully that solves like 50% of the "how do I avoid starving" complaints.

I think the main issue is that people come into the game with the expectation that Lona's supposed to be fully equipped to take on the grimdark setting. They've completely missed the point that she's supposed to be so weak that killing rats is accurately represented as being physically taxing to her. Her reaction to the guild saying they can't pay her to kill rats anymore is supposed to be a serious "oh shit" moment.

It should make complete sense that someone who can barely 1v1 a goblin isn't going to get very strong very quickly. The guys going like "you need to cheat just to play the game" are completely missing the point that a Lv 100 Lona (or 99 trait points) is equivalent to a very seasoned veteran. And even then, she will get the shit kicked out of her if she's too cocky, just like everyone else in the game, barring the one giant fucking moot in heavy ass armor. Even Cecily, who's supposed to be an actual seasoned adventurer that ain't afraid of shit, goes down like a little bitch if 2 dudes gang up on her.

Her being able to take on an abomination hive, the Beast, etc is supposed to be an inconceivable feat for any one person, let alone some scrawny shortstack.
Foking True

HP.

Nov 2, 2020

Cheats be like:
False God Slayer + Hold A = demacia
garen-demacia.gif

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Last question ( I know I'm annoying :HideThePain:) how go add translation patch and game file is RGA... tried to extract it but it gave me error after adding patch
No need, already has the temporary edited MTL that I posted a while back. Just need to change the lang to MTL, quit the game then re-launch. I'll re-upload once the actual translation patch for B.0.7.7.1 is released.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Soo is English translation okay in 7.7.1? I have a 7.6.3 installed, unsure if to update or not ( to start a new game)

Also, the last page indicates it is working on Android too? Does it require a PhD in Computer Science to install or is it plug and play? My last attempt to install a windows emulator on android kinda drowned in readmes and settings
There's the temporary edited MTL I posted, or wait until ProjectS001 releases the update to their translation patch.

My joiplay care package has install instructions, should be easy to follow.

Reactions: Tressk
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes