Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Excuse me. Leave ? Who in their rind mind do that when Lona can just stay and bend the whole island to her will ? 0/10 not enough blood.
But she can't do that. Probably because the creator is deadly allergic to letting the player feel in control.

Or maybe they can't fathom how women could ever be in control, I don't know.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
It's a short walk if you're only bussing between the sewers and the forest every time you get hungry. It's a not so short walk if you're bussing there from the inn, which you'll have to stop by every time you do a quest anyways. If you're avoiding boars, the returns are especially terrible compared to hunting the rats, since produce doesn't feed you as much and how much spawns scales off of survival.
It's an alright stop if you need to travel out of the city anyways, but saying the forest will "always save you from hunger" is genuinely terrible advice for someone who just started the game and probably doesn't know that you shouldn't do that every time she's hungry. It would be like telling someone that begging in the inn is a good way for free food without explaining that you'd eventually rack up so much weak you'll accidentally start a bar fight that can wind up killing important NPCs before you even know they're important.
idk if there is someone who is too bad to reach this point, i guess.... just use the money you got from the quest and buy 1 inn key, full hp/food/stamina (y)

if someone is really this bad then i suggest repeating the tutorial over and over until you manage to leave with some food, literally the only fix is GitGud at a situation like this, Or cheat.
neither way Lona literally tells you to avoid Goblins, heck you can skip the whole rat quest if its that difficult xd

and about the forests, if i recall correctly... minimal fruit rng is 2 Per forest visit, just pick them and re-enter the forest again, There.... inf food, First trick i ever learned playing LonaRPG.
only 2 fruits cooked in the cauldron is enough to assure your survival.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
But she can't do that. Probably because the creator is deadly allergic to letting the player feel in control.

Or maybe they can't fathom how women could ever be in control, I don't know.
just give the wiki a visit, you will realize how the player was actually in control of everything since the start, that also includes
how succubus builds are OP EarlyGame and EndGame, No man can defeat your powers of pussy (except MadBeast and GoblinSlayer).

Reactions: bobi121

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Excuse me. Leave ? Who in their rind mind do that when Lona can just stay and bend the whole island to her will ? 0/10 not enough blood.
Winning is still the least interesting part of the game. Maybe it's some kind of 4D chess move by the dev to make the game harder.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
anyone got the english patch for the new version
i want to do cocona quest but most of is in chinese and it feel kind of wrong to go to wiki
and how do you get the dancer cloth i tried going to cloth village but nothing happened

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
So for the past year all of the updates on this game consisted of mainly bugfixes. Nothing's really new. Am i wrong?
Can someone answer me if there are any new dick types in scenes or new enemies or new scenes or whatever in the past year?

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
The 13th CG (Cocona CG) has a hidden valuable that needs you to select a specific dialogue option (the one that doesn't mention "important people") after viewing the monestary full scene.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
Can someone answer me if there are any new dick types in scenes or new enemies or new scenes or whatever in the past year?
what time are you talking about? there has been many new addons for the past year.
every month there is a new thing, either new GUI stuff or new places, but Dicks? no, we already have dicks in the game.

srry about the bug fixes, the testers at the discord group are really good at finding bugs.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
srry about the bug fixes, the testers at the discord group are really good at finding bugs.
They're not the only ones, I may of been the one to report these 2:
-buggy, Cocona Cocona_Will missing and crash when playing her HEV in recroom(yeap i fucked up again)
-buggy, "quit_read_mail" @arrow_up and @arrow_down visible nil crash.
Game bought on itch.io last year.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
New update to Modular Cheats Mod!

For details and download, go here

Biggest change:
  • Infinite Stats cheat now configurable (reload from GameCheats.ini during gameplay with CheatUtils.load_infinite_stats_config)
    Save changes with CheatUtils.load_infinite_stats_config... o_O "But how?!" you ask?
    Variables are global and can be adjusted in the F10 console. Check the addons/30_CheatModule_InfiniteMainStats.rb module for more details

Kira Yoshitake

Oct 4, 2021
I cannot play the cemetery quest in Noer, after entering a catacomb it suddenly crashed. When I try looking into the crash log, it said 'deleted event'.
Please help me, appreciate every help sir. :D
Screenshot_20230208_063217.png Screenshot_20230208_063224.png
The only thing I modified so far is try putting some cheat code in directory folder, and everything seem to work fineexcept for this quest.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
I cannot play the cemetery quest in Noer, after entering a catacomb it suddenly crashed. When I try looking into the crash log, it said 'deleted event'.
View attachment 2375261 View attachment 2375263
The only thing I modified so far is try putting some cheat code in directory folder, and everything seem to work fineexcept for this quest.
not sure what is the cause, but its most likely because you updated the game but the save file is still from an old version.
i recommend Rebirthing or starting a new game, if it still didn't work then You got a bug, report it if you can.

Reactions: Kira Yoshitake

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 2375261 View attachment 2375263
That definitely sounds like an issue with a save from an older version of the game. Only a game update should result in deleted events.

If you are talking about my variant of the Cheats Mod, make sure you follow the install instructions in the downloads sections and that you are using only 1 of the downloads as they are completely separate versions (the merged one that goes in ModScripts is no longer being updated) Neither delete any such events so shouldn't be the cause of those errors.

Reactions: Kira Yoshitake

Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
I really want to try this game but can't stand guro/scat/urination, is there any way to avoid those?

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes