SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
7.6 doesn't have any backwards compatibility in it. 7.5 has the last of the backwards compatibility for everything before it.
7.7 has backwards compatibility to 7.5 only so far.
Make preparations to rebirth in 7.5, then update to latest version and do rebirth.
Can I just transfer saves to 7.5, save them there, then transfer those out? I'd rather not have to rebirth my OG Lona when I've got so much done already

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Can I just transfer saves to 7.5, save them there, then transfer those out? I'd rather not have to rebirth my OG Lona when I've got so much done already
yeah.. having the same problem every update when i need to rebirth a lot of times just to make the save compatible, but i think someone here knows how to edit the save to make it compatible to the latest but dunno who...

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
yeah.. having the same problem every update when i need to rebirth a lot of times just to make the save compatible, but i think someone here knows how to edit the save to make it compatible to the latest but dunno who...
Is there anywhere I can at least download 7.5 since the bot isn't listing older editions. It's so stupid tbh, my OG Lona shouldn't miss out on new stuff simply because they can't be cross compatible

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there anywhere I can at least download 7.5 since the bot isn't listing older editions. It's so stupid tbh, my OG Lona shouldn't miss out on new stuff simply because they can't be cross compatible
Hang on, I'll do you something better. Give me a moment...

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
You kidding me? There is. It's called winning. Pay the man at the port and win the game.
I don't think you quite understand. When you reach 20+ rebirths and have a a bank vault full of all the unique items x10 or more, potions/drugs to drown a small nation with, enough food to end world hunger, at literally +800 gold coins, there is literally nothing for you do to with money :V

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Want me to just upload the Save File? Not sure how to share save data is it just a file?
Zip it and just post it here. Do be warned, I can do stats easily, Items might be a bit rough, and you are going to need to start the play through again though. Think of it like a semi rebirth, you start with most of the things you ended with before. Just a fresh start in the world.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
come on! its not that far.
Regular forests are relatively safe (IF your weak isn't high enough), its a harbor, Worth the trip, even if you engaged with Bandits then just run past them, Lona is much faster than them, they won't notice you immediately Giving you an assured escape.

there is also a pine forest which is very close, That one is dangerous but you can easily avoid the dogs there, just some sneaking.

View attachment 2369876
It's a short walk if you're only bussing between the sewers and the forest every time you get hungry. It's a not so short walk if you're bussing there from the inn, which you'll have to stop by every time you do a quest anyways. If you're avoiding boars, the returns are especially terrible compared to hunting the rats, since produce doesn't feed you as much and how much spawns scales off of survival.
It's an alright stop if you need to travel out of the city anyways, but saying the forest will "always save you from hunger" is genuinely terrible advice for someone who just started the game and probably doesn't know that you shouldn't do that every time she's hungry. It would be like telling someone that begging in the inn is a good way for free food without explaining that you'd eventually rack up so much weak you'll accidentally start a bar fight that can wind up killing important NPCs before you even know they're important.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes