Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
you starved immediately after tutorial? well thats unexpected....
Try going to a forest, it will always save you from hunger.

Warning! don't get close to a boar with low WEAK, otherwise you will get bullied.
That's terrible advice for someone who just finished the sewers mission. All going to the forest will do is waste time and stamina, and expose them to things more dangerous than a rat. It's not exactly a short walk even one way.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How do you not just starve immediately after the tutorial? I read the guides linked on the original post. One suggested eating raw meat during the tutorial mission, then grinding in there for a bit. That just made my character puke. So then I tried the dark cauldron in the game, figuring I can cook in it, but I can't interact with it. If I don't try that, and I just go to the inn, I don't have enough for a room.
If you don't mind minimal cheating, my variant of the cheats mod has an infinite satiety cheat. (That is if you give up on trying to deal with the hunger mechanic)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
That's terrible advice for someone who just finished the sewers mission. All going to the forest will do is waste time and stamina, and expose them to things more dangerous than a rat. It's not exactly a short walk even one way.
Anything thats not doing the optimal quests with minimal exploration or going off the optimal path is terrible and wastes resources.
Do good quests (use the guide) and let cecile & gray rat do the fighting you can't really join in because 2 seconds of getting hit means your energy is zero and friendly fire is on. Cook meat from boars they kill & plants you can buy from market to make good soup but not too many lest your carry weight runs out. Buy potions from elise so you're not handicapped mid mission and can pop 2 energy potions mid battle to survive, and use her to heal wounds.
Rest in tavern which heals, feeds, energizes you. It's horribly limiting game design and poorly communicated.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anything thats not doing the optimal quests with minimal exploration or going off the optimal path is terrible and wastes resources.
Do good quests (use the guide) and let cecile & gray rat do the fighting you can't really join in because 2 seconds of getting hit means your energy is zero and friendly fire is on. Cook meat from boars they kill & plants you can buy from market to make good soup but not too many lest your carry weight runs out. Buy potions from elise so you're not handicapped mid mission and can pop 2 energy potions mid battle to survive, and use her to heal wounds.
Rest in tavern which heals, feeds, energizes you. It's horribly limiting game design and poorly communicated.
I do agree that it's poorly communicated. I wished the game conveyed that you regrettably need partners to not get the everliving shit kicked out of you until you have a viable build and/or a decent understanding of the game. Like even the graveyard quest suck without whip dude helping. Once you're able to reliably stay fed, everything's fair game imo.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
come on! its not that far.
Regular forests are relatively safe (IF your weak isn't high enough), its a harbor, Worth the trip, even if you engaged with Bandits then just run past them, Lona is much faster than them, they won't notice you immediately Giving you an assured escape.

there is also a pine forest which is very close, That one is dangerous but you can easily avoid the dogs there, just some sneaking.

1675679911687.png

Last edited:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
come on! its not that far.
Regular forests are relatively safe (IF your weak isn't high enough), its a harbor, Worth the trip, even if you engaged with Bandits then just run past them, Lona is much faster than them, they won't notice you immediately Giving you an assured escape.

there is also a pine forest which is very close, That one is dangerous but you can easily avoid the dogs there, just some sneaking.

View attachment 2369876
Do not feel bad, I also think that forest are great for survival. First thing I always do is repeating herb quests and gathering food in forest. One thing better than forest are fishtopia beaches - bum paradise.

Red Trainer

Mar 13, 2019
Do not feel bad, I also think that forest are great for survival. First thing I always do is repeating herb quests and gathering food in forest. One thing better than forest are fishtopia beaches - bum paradise.
h...herb quest?
i hope you are not doing it for the money, lol
Elise is scamming you. selling those herbs by your self gives more money then completing the herb quest.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
h...herb quest?
i hope you are not doing it for the money, lol
Elise is scamming you. selling those herbs by your self gives more money then completing the herb quest.
I mean... If you are a vet, there is little to no need for money cause... you just have so much of the damn thing. There is nothing I can use my coins for other than to just buy potions and a butt load of inn keys to just store in my never ending vault. Wish there was some use for money in LonaRPG... maybe being able to buy a base far out north that connects to your bank vault so you don't need to travel back and forth all the time to dump your stuff. Or like a donation to the fortune teller that allows us to rebirth without my precious Lona from being touched (and without her dying pref.) so I don't have to do the whole process of getting impregnated by something and praying to the rng gods that it is a female baby. Or add some meme tier items like an item that just drops everyone's morality down to -100 so it starts a random riot or an item that just spawns in justice to just shoot everyone up. Idk, I just wanna do something with the mountain of gold coins that I have xD. Heck, I am pretty sure I have more money/net worth than Milo and enough food to feed all the refugees for a good week xD

It would be kinda lit though if you gather enough money and food, you can help Noer and save it because you are just so damn rich at that point xD

Reactions: Blake639 and Morgve

SKYZEE98

Jun 13, 2022
hey guys i would like to ask for a 100% save game ! i would love to have evreything done and available thank you !!

Oct 2, 2018
I mean... If you are a vet, there is little to no need for money cause... you just have so much of the damn thing. There is nothing I can use my coins for other than to just buy potions and a butt load of inn keys to just store in my never ending vault. Wish there was some use for money in LonaRPG... maybe being able to buy a base far out north that connects to your bank vault so you don't need to travel back and forth all the time to dump your stuff. Or like a donation to the fortune teller that allows us to rebirth without my precious Lona from being touched (and without her dying pref.) so I don't have to do the whole process of getting impregnated by something and praying to the rng gods that it is a female baby. Or add some meme tier items like an item that just drops everyone's morality down to -100 so it starts a random riot or an item that just spawns in justice to just shoot everyone up. Idk, I just wanna do something with the mountain of gold coins that I have xD. Heck, I am pretty sure I have more money/net worth than Milo and enough food to feed all the refugees for a good week xD

It would be kinda lit though if you gather enough money and food, you can help Noer and save it because you are just so damn rich at that point xD
buy cocona happiness.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes