DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
look for yourself buddy it says N/A or do you enjoy making yourself look like an ass ?
I don't know. I haven't checked in since "Beta.0.5.4.3 FuckedUp ver." so that's a lot of skimming to find the one or two things I might care about.
Here you go friends
I had already posted the full changelog for 0.7.7.0 and 0.7.7.1.

As far as I know, the only fix in 0.7.7.1 is todo with CG13, the Cocona_Will stat got missed.

Reactions: BullRush77

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you so much kenny567 for the edited MTL
at last i can finally understand the fuck i should do in that fucking stupid arena
You're welcome, though it is a temporary posting until ProjectS001 updates their translation for 0.7.7.1

Speaking of, ProjectS001 if you wanna attach it to your post until you've updated yours you can, seeing as I did copy and paste alot of it.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
look for yourself buddy it says N/A or do you enjoy making yourself look like an ass ?
Have you tried, I don't know, putting "changelog 0.7.7.1" in the search bar? I'd love to hear your excuse.
I don't know. I haven't checked in since "Beta.0.5.4.3 FuckedUp ver." so that's a lot of skimming to find the one or two things I might care about.
Mate, I promise you no one remembers all the things that were added between 0.5.4.3 until now.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Code:
v0.7.7.1
N/A
Why even bother updating the OP?

Have you tried, I don't know, putting "changelog 0.7.7.1" in the search bar? I'd love to hear your excuse.

Mate, I promise you no one remembers all the things that were added between 0.5.4.3 until now.
Not the point. Why update the OP at all, knowing there's an update with a changelog, and then just writing "N/A"? If someone already goes to the lengths of acknowledging there was an update, and writing such a thing in OP, but not writing what the update was, why is that person responsible for updating the thread?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not the point. Why update the OP at all, knowing there's an update with a changelog, and then just writing "N/A"?
That would be a question for the mod that updated the OP, but not really an excuse. Why have a search bar with a "search this thread" function at all if people don't use it?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
> Over 900 lines of patch notes later...

Wow, lots of stuff that refuses to stay fixed, new profiles, creatures that can now be raped and killed, Plus by the looks of some of the comments there's actual endings now? Time to pay the deep ones a visit.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Code:
v0.7.7.1
N/A
Why even bother updating the OP?

Not the point. Why update the OP at all, knowing there's an update with a changelog, and then just writing "N/A"? If someone already goes to the lengths of acknowledging there was an update, and writing such a thing in OP, but not writing what the update was, why is that person responsible for updating the thread?
To be fair, the only official place the changes for 0.7.7.1 exists at present is in the readmeUpdateLog.txt file within the game archive. None of the official pages for the game have it posted yet, only upto 0.7.7.0
This thread is under a bot account afterall.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I get this error log every time I attack someone or something, what do I do to fix this? I just installed the latest version, haven't added an eng patch or anything and I'm still having this problem. What do?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I get this error log every time I attack someone or something, what do I do to fix this? I just installed the latest version, haven't added an eng patch or anything and I'm still having this problem. What do?
Code:
VerInfo                        : B.0.6.4.2.3190335
This would be the issue, all saves before 0.7.5.0 are unsupported. To keep using your save, you'll need to downgrade to that version so the savepatches get applied. The savepatches were wiped in 0.7.6.*

Even then you'll likely experience further issues until you rebirth (which should bring over levels, traitpoints, etc)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Literally the blurriest text in any game ever made
Painful to look at.

View attachment 2367009
If you don't like it, make the game use another font. Just bear in mind that everything may go out of wack if you do. You'll also find that most fonts will look similar due to the resolution the game is rendering at.
Native resolution seems to be 640x360, so good luck finding a font that stretches well from that res.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GmbH2088

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So uh I came over here from the thread on another (probably) Taiwanese game and tried to pick up some info by skimming the last 10 pages of this thread
1. What exactly is the dev's relationship between this site and the 'commies'?
2. If I want to play this game on JoiPlay with my phone then other than the Windows download should I install anything else?

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
So uh I came over here from the thread on another (probably) Taiwanese game and tried to pick up some info by skimming the last 10 pages of this thread
1. What exactly is the dev's relationship between this site and the 'commies'?
2. If I want to play this game on JoiPlay with my phone then other than the Windows download should I install anything else?

1. Commies are not allowed to play this game.
C
Check on joiplay discord , search in nfsw channel, search lona .
Some post up here, i post it the link of joiplay with lona rpg patched
3. There is like search function.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes