SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Need more details:
  • What mods are you using?
  • Have you tried a clean install of the game?
No mods other than the English patch, and what do you mean by clean install? I just install it like normal and if necessary update my saves with last compatible versions. But it's doing this even on recent saves I've made with new Lona's

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
can you give me some guide ? pls...
Us an RPGsaveeditor to upgrade her points all the way
Unlock the various slutty/prostitution/whore of babylon perks/enjoy
I have on Lona that I picked the depressed perks for and only gave her the basic prostitution perk so she's sadder and gets slightly different dialogue than my normal nympho Lona's. Gives unique dialogue especially when she first loses her virginity and she's always trying to cover herself. Really gets me going though she's not always sad and can be quite happy at times which (not to sound too twisted) is a bummer since I chose depressed and the like as her personality without going too far into any of the other slutty choices.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
In case you can't be bothered to go through the game to complete the CG gallery, edit the [LonaRPG_Rec] section as such OR if it doesn't exist add this:

[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss = 1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape = 1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG = 1
RecHevCoconaBath = 1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG = 1
RecHevLisaAbom = 1
RecHevCoconaPriest = 1
RecHevCecilyHijack1 = 1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3 = 1
RecHevTellerGoldenBar4some = 1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape = 1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave = 1
RecHevUniqueEvent_CoconaVag = 1

Not many particular unique H-scene ingame, but I hope you actually played to experience the dark souls of H-Rpg and not fap to it like the filthy degenerate you are.

P.S: Gonna add the words full save 13th CG unlock CG so that all you lazy people will hopefully find it lol.

P.P.S: Also forgot to mention you need Cocona in your party to view the 13th scene and not crash it mid-scene.
Nvm, here is a fix courtesy of Kenny567 https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-6-3-eccma417.49993/page-866#post-9931425

P.P.P.S: The gallery change wont take effect if you load a previous save on the merchant house. Get out and reenter.
I've beaten the whole game and the CG hasn't unlocked at all, is this editable in the notes or can be done through console?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
It should be safe to use, matches exactly the download from itch.io for 0.7.7.1
This the fleshed out version with the big ogre boss? Because earlier had the boss but the dev said that nothing happens after you kill him and no rewards.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This the fleshed out version with the big ogre boss? Because earlier had the boss but the dev said that nothing happens after you kill him and no rewards.
In the spoiler is the changelog since 0.7.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: The changelog on the main post is missing a super important entry for B.0.7.7.1, the final fix for the CG13 crash bug. N/A is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: furyhentai

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
How the hell do I complete the Mine Monster Cleanup? I go through the entire area, kill all the monsters, but nothing happens.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
To be fair, the screenshots on the main post of the thread are dated back in 2020 and need updating to match what is ingame now. (At the very least, the disclaimer one needs updating)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How the hell do I complete the Mine Monster Cleanup? I go through the entire area, kill all the monsters, but nothing happens.
Have you tried going back to the guild? Some of the quests don't give you any prompts as to needing to go back.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
welp i'm a fucking idiot for stepping on a land mine... just got booted out in the dev's discord for asking a question, well not exactly booted out but obliged to leave since he wants me to leave xD... even though that happened, I still respect the man himself for creating an awesome game... hope he keeps up the great work...

Last edited:

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
can i update my save?
for the latest version?
i still have version 0.7.3.0

is there a tool or something?
so I have to start all over again :oops: :FacePalm:

Jiromejin

Jul 1, 2020
It appears that the OP was NOT the one who uploaded the edited CCP version of the game, and the edited version was taken down. So i think the problem was solved as long as the mods keep that other download link off the thread

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes