Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
To talk about the actual game for once: How's the english in the most recent patch? Is the English patch still needed? Will it be updated?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The english patch needs updating for the new stuff. I wouldn't use the current patch with the current version, it's missing a bunch of text that was fixed/added in B.0.7.7.*

Haven't played with it yet, but here's an edited MTL done via the tool with B.0.7.7.1, then compared with the latest ENG patch with some slight editing for what made sense to me. Should be enough to tide peeps over until a properly done translation patch update is released, no support though as I am not a translator.

EDIT: Fixed QuestBreedLingMeat blocks - Quest was missing.

P.S: Do NOT use with any version other than as referenced.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Ah fk, a new update came out... welp... Time to get to work :V

Edit: Great news, KR patch has done the missing bits of TagMapSouthFL and finished TagMapNFL_BatHive. Those 2 should be done with the next unofficial translation patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and Kenny567

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And here's the Changelog (for the previous version), which you could have found by yourselves. Oh well.
***WARNING: There's quite a lot here***
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't imagine much more has been fixed in 0.7.7.1. Haven't been on Discord in forever.
Please support Eccma.
¦ ¦

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me what happens when you lose to Warboss? There something new or you just get captured and same gobbo treatment?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The english patch needs updating for the new stuff. I wouldn't use the current patch with the current version, it's missing a bunch of text that was fixed/added in B.0.7.7.*

Haven't played with it yet, but here's an edited MTL done via the tool, then compared with the latest ENG patch with some slight editing for what made sense to me. Should be enough to tide peeps over until a properly done translation patch update is released, no support though as I am not a translator.
I guess you're gonna be the new English Patch guy for Gundar?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
is there a cheat update? p.s i need to ask i hear people talking about mods they add into this game where do you get them can someone give me a link?

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Meanwhile someone who is a translator, and has been around longer than Gundar, is getting overlooked.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
And here's the Changelog (for the previous version), which you could have found by yourselves. Oh well.
***WARNING: There's quite a lot here***
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't imagine much more has been fixed in 0.7.7.1. Haven't been on Discord in forever.
Please support Eccma.
¦ ¦
I had already posted the full changelog for 0.7.7.0 and 0.7.7.1.

As far as I know, the only fix in 0.7.7.1 is todo with CG13, the Cocona_Will stat got missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
is there a cheat update? p.s i need to ask i hear people talking about mods they add into this game where do you get them can someone give me a link?
first, paste the one without the dependencies in the mod folder. after pasting it, paste the other one in the same folder..

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Haven't played with it yet, but here's an edited MTL done via the tool, then compared with the latest ENG patch with some slight editing for what made sense to me. Should be enough to tide peeps over until a properly done translation patch update is released, no support though as I am not a translator.
Thank you so much kenny567 for the edited MTL
at last i can finally understand the fuck i should do in that fucking stupid arena

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes